Author Topic: My Friend Eric is in eaten alive in Malaysia  (Read 4827 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
My Friend Eric is in eaten alive in Malaysia
« on: November 06, 2010, 07:40:14 PM »
So my friend Eric goes to Malaysia and gets eaten alive... brave man   :o

Eaten Alive in Malaysia  <--click me
w

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
Re: My Friend Eric is in eaten alive in Malaysia
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 12:18:20 PM »
jaguarenterprises, has anyone from getbig ever joined you in any of your network marketing businesses?

are you still involved in any of the other ones that you advertised on here?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 04:14:32 PM »
jaguarenterprises, has anyone from getbig ever joined you in any of your network marketing businesses?

Yes

are you still involved in any of the other ones that you advertised on here?

Absolutely! A few of those businesses I am not actively promoting because they have either A) developed a momentum of their own, ...or B) because the timing of the venture in the particular markets where I am able to communicate with prospects, just isn't conducive for that new person seeing the kind of results I would want a new person to see in their business. If I could speak Russian, I'd be actively recruiting Russians, ...but I'm certainly collecting those cheques every week, and in some cases monthly.

I believe in MULTIPLE SOURCES OF LEVERAGED INCOME and actively pursue that with vehicles I consider worthwhile. Right now, I'm actively & aggressively building the foundation for another company that is in worldwide global prelaunch. I have high hopes that this one will be my biggest and most successful venture to date, because it is FREE to join, has no set-up fees, no website fees, no cost to participate in, and has the ability to attract both the networker and non-networker alike. It has the kind of timing that one can only dream of with the potential for an extremely long run.
w

boonasty

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 11:00:41 AM »
Yes

who? 

Absolutely! A few of those businesses I am not actively promoting because they have either A) developed a momentum of their own, ...or B) because the timing of the venture in the particular markets where I am able to communicate with prospects, just isn't conducive for that new person seeing the kind of results I would want a new person to see in their business. If I could speak Russian, I'd be actively recruiting Russians, ...but I'm certainly collecting those cheques every week, and in some cases monthly.

I believe in MULTIPLE SOURCES OF LEVERAGED INCOME and actively pursue that with vehicles I consider worthwhile. Right now, I'm actively & aggressively building the foundation for another company that is in worldwide global prelaunch. I have high hopes that this one will be my biggest and most successful venture to date, because it is FREE to join, has no set-up fees, no website fees, no cost to participate in, and has the ability to attract both the networker and non-networker alike. It has the kind of timing that one can only dream of with the potential for an extremely long run.

which ones are you still involved with?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 02:10:42 PM »
who? 

which ones are you still involved with?

...so people can attempt to slander & libel them? I don't think so.
I am actively building those that I feel the newcomer can see reasonable results within a relatively reasonable period of time provided they put in the effort.
w

boonasty

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2010, 05:55:53 PM »
...so people can attempt to slander & libel them? I don't think so.

if they are making tons of money and believe in their product, i'm sure they wouldn't mind. 

the other option is to have them - - or at least ONE of them to pm me.

I am actively building those that I feel the newcomer can see reasonable results within a relatively reasonable period of time provided they put in the effort.

which ones are you still involved in?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2010, 06:23:00 PM »
if they are making tons of money and believe in their product, i'm sure they wouldn't mind. 

the other option is to have them - - or at least ONE of them to pm me.

which ones are you still involved in?

why do you ask?
w

boonasty

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2010, 06:26:06 PM »
why do you ask?

because i want to know their review of their experience in mlm.  no offense, but i would like a review other than your own.

i also want to know which of the products you believed in as much to continue on with them.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2010, 06:32:36 PM »
because i want to know their review of their experience in mlm.  no offense, but i would like a review other than your own.

i also want to know which of the products you believed in as much to continue on with them.

Fair enough, check your PMs
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2010, 06:50:52 PM »
He's crazy, now he's letting someone chop on his head with a butcher's cleaver!  :o

Getting his head chopped on with a heated butcher's cleaver  <--click me Yikes!!!  :o
w

boonasty

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2010, 10:47:01 AM »
Fair enough, check your PMs

thanks for answering one of my questions but you forgot to answer the one about which getbiggers got involved in your mlm business

you can just have one of them pm me

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2010, 11:40:41 AM »
thanks for answering one of my questions but you forgot to answer the one about which getbiggers got involved in your mlm business

you can just have one of them pm me

Sorry, I didn't forget. I just didn't think it was my place to discuss other people's business.
That's their private business and not my place to discuss.
w