Author Topic: Dallas Cowboys - self destructing  (Read 8730 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Dallas Cowboys
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2010, 08:54:16 PM »
They suck end of thread.  8)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2010, 08:22:59 AM »

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2010, 08:32:08 AM »
I'm in Dallas,   just moved back from Long Beach, will always be a Cowboy fan, and everyone who knows the orginization knows the issue is Jerry Jones.   Micromanaging egomaniac.   I dnt think Wade is strong enough.  He has kinda lost the team.    The talent is there but the mental part is gone.  They are mentally broken, like halfway thru a fight wn the fighterks will is broken.

funny thing is after eeverygame so far theyr always talkin how they still have a chance to get to sb,,, they look so far in advance that they overlook the next game... like they think they belong or are a sb team... good attitude, wronge application tho...
whatdoyou think theyre gona do for nxt yr? everyone wants wade gone, tuff break w romo, no pun, kitna got exp but they werent winning with the starter/the guy that takes all snaps in practic so cant expect anything from kitna, he used to playn with crap team too so it looks no dif for him now.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2010, 08:45:28 AM »
funny thing is after eeverygame so far theyr always talkin how they still have a chance to get to sb,,, they look so far in advance that they overlook the next game... like they think they belong or are a sb team... good attitude, wronge application tho...
whatdoyou think theyre gona do for nxt yr? everyone wants wade gone, tuff break w romo, no pun, kitna got exp but they werent winning with the starter/the guy that takes all snaps in practic so cant expect anything from kitna, he used to playn with crap team too so it looks no dif for him now.

dallas has been one of those 'on the cusp' teams since '94. you look at them at the start of every year and think 'damn, they might make a run at it this year' and its the same old story and the same old excuses.

they need a complete overhaul. release everyone not putting up numbers or performing. get rid of phillips and go after cower or gruden. get some discipline in the locker room. phillips is a good coach, but not a head coach- hes better suited to the defensive end of the ball.

romo- is he their future? sporadic when it comes to putting up numbers at best. doesnt fare well under pressure in big games.

they dont play as a team. they are a group of talented individuals who play football. not the same.

dallas needs to dismantle completely, take a couple of years to re-build and try again if they ever want a chance of getting to the SB.
b

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2010, 08:47:14 AM »

they dont play as a team. they are a group of talented individuals who play football. not the same.

^This^

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2010, 08:48:35 AM »
dallas has been one of those 'on the cusp' teams since '94. you look at them at the start of every year and think 'damn, they might make a run at it this year' and its the same old story and the same old excuses.

they need a complete overhaul. release everyone not putting up numbers or performing. get rid of phillips and go after cower or gruden. get some discipline in the locker room. phillips is a good coach, but not a head coach- hes better suited to the defensive end of the ball.

romo- is he their future? sporadic when it comes to putting up numbers at best. doesnt fare well under pressure in big games.

dallas needs to dismantle completely, take a couple of years to re-build and try again if they ever want a chance of getting to the SB.

No,no,no....Jerry should give Wade a lifetime contract 8)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2010, 08:57:50 AM »
So do you know anything about anything besides sports?

The last books I read.

One was a book about ancient kings and how they ruled. One was a book about a monk on a spiritual journey. And one was a wild west book.

Translation

1. Thor comic
2. Kung Fu comic
3. Jonah Hex comic

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2010, 09:16:18 AM »
Translation

1. Thor comic
2. Kung Fu comic
3. Jonah Hex comic

lmao

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2010, 09:26:08 AM »
So do you know anything about anything besides sports?

The last books I read.

One was a book about ancient kings and how they ruled. One was a book about a monk on a spiritual journey. And one was a wild west book.

Yes, but 95% of of my reading material is what pertains to my business. I train athletes and I am the strength and conditioning coach and consultant for several high school teams. I really have no other interests, I like to follow politics and comment opinion but thats about it. I've read Liberty and Tyranny by Mark Levine, Hannity's "Conservative Victory" and a couple of others by conservative authors. I only read what I have an interest in.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2010, 10:02:29 AM »
LOL!!  Oh, my stupid, silly Cowboys.  Hey, at least we'll get a good draft pick and new head coach after this season.

If you like to read about science then read about science.  If you like to read about buttholes then read about buttholes.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2010, 10:58:13 AM »
LOL!!  Oh, my stupid, silly Cowboys.  Hey, at least we'll get a good draft pick and new head coach after this season.

If you like to read about science then read about science.  If you like to read about buttholes then read about buttholes.
;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2010, 11:00:42 AM »

This ^^^^

newmom

« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2010, 03:43:12 AM »

you a Cowboys fan too MOS?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2010, 07:23:05 AM »

still be stuck with nomo romo though...he isnt the guy to get you to a superbowl sorry to say

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2010, 07:49:54 AM »
you a Cowboys fan too MOS?
Go Redskins!

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2010, 05:30:29 PM »
Go Redskins!

Like many folks here in NC, I grew up a Redskins fan before the Panthers were born.  Once they came into the picture, and Danny Boy bought the 'Skins, my affection for the Redskins and my natural hatred for the Cowboys kind of cooled off.  But from a purely "organizational" point of view, I would say that Mr. Jones has gotten what he deserved:  firing a coach was the defending two-time Super Bowl champion was Charlie Finley/George Steinbrenner territory.  The Cowboys did manage to win the Super Bowl after the '95 season but have exactly one playoff victory since then. 
~

newmom

Re: Dallas Cowboys - self destructing
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2010, 05:34:27 PM »
well, Wade isnt the only problem, that Jones is an dipstick. It's a wonder how the boys went with 1 coach from what 66-89 and since 89 has gone through 7.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2010, 05:36:45 PM »
well, Wade isnt the only problem, that Jones is an dipstick. It's a wonder how the boys went with 1 coach from what 66-89 and since 89 has gone through 7.

When he started actling like he knew more than Jimmy Johnson was the end of him.....he's a plastic faced clown.....

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2010, 05:49:17 PM »

Actually, it was one coach from franchise inception (1960) through the 1988 season.  I had the priviledge of meeting Tom Landry once (before anyone says it, no I did not also sit with Jonesy from Police Academy at some charity dinner...that is someone else).  Classy guy, no doubt. 
~

newmom

« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2010, 05:51:48 PM »
Actually, it was one coach from franchise inception (1960) through the 1988 season.  I had the priviledge of meeting Tom Landry once (before anyone says it, no I did not also sit with Jonesy from Police Academy at some charity dinner...that is someone else).  Classy guy, no doubt. 

Thanks Andy, I had a feeling the year started I was a tad off on. Yup Laundry, he was the man. Don't make him like that anymore

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2010, 05:55:36 PM »
Speaking of Landry...I'm not even a Cowboys fan, but he always looked so classy on the sidelines.....win or lose, hot or cold, didn't matter....compare that to the goofs wearing cut-up sweatshirts, puffed up homey coats, sweatpants, etc... on the sidelines now....and when Jack Del Rio wore a suit, the idiot NFL fined him for some reason.... :-\

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2010, 05:57:38 PM »
Speaking of Landry...I'm not even a Cowboys fan, but he always looked so classy on the sidelines.....win or lose, hot or cold, didn't matter....compare that to the goofs wearing cut-up sweatshirts, puffed up homey coats, sweatpants, etc... on the sidelines now....and when Jack Del Rio wore a suit, the idiot NFL fined him for some reason.... :-\

Coaches are now required to wear whatever merchandise the NFL is pimping out that particular week.  Long gone are the days of suits and fedoras.
~

newmom

« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2010, 05:58:39 PM »
One of the greatest

Jones doesn't deserve to stand next to him

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2010, 06:00:12 PM »
Coaches are now required to wear whatever merchandise the NFL is pimping out that particular week.  Long gone are the days of suits and fedoras.

Awful.....and who in the world looks at what the coaches are wearing and says "man, I gots to have that!"  ???

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2010, 06:02:26 PM »
Awful.....and who in the world looks at what the coaches are wearing and says "man, I gots to have that!"  ???

Retards with just enough space on the VISA to call 800-NFL-SHOP
~