Author Topic: The Importance Of Gender Roles In Western Society  (Read 6381 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
The Importance Of Gender Roles In Western Society
« on: November 07, 2010, 08:44:17 PM »
Discuss...You'll get my thesis after I hear others ideas...
My opinion for those that care to know is very conservative. It seems that many sectors in America have or are trying to obliterate gender roles...The media (of course) is definitely doing their part...I fucking hate it with a passion...fucking cu nts...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: The Importance Of Gender Roles In Western Society
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 08:49:26 PM »
Discuss...You'll get my thesis after I hear others ideas...
My opinion for those that care to know is very conservative. It seems that many sectors in America have or are trying to obliterate gender roles...The media (of course) is definitely doing their part...I fucking hate it with a passion...fucking cu nts...
Bascially it boils down to this, today's woman want to tell a man what to do, but don't want the man to tell her what do....and the media have pushed this agenda, thru various representations, from movies, to fashion to tv ads...and the gullible men instead of holding on to their balls, gladly give them up...the Bitchification of the American male.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2010, 08:55:26 PM »
Bascially it boils down to this, today's woman want to tell a man what to do, but don't want the man to tell her what do....and the media have pushed this agenda, thru various representations, from movies, to fashion to tv ads...and the gullible men instead of holding on to their balls, gladly give them up...the Bitchification of the American male.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2010, 08:58:21 PM »

Her neck reminds of a chicken, when it's walking around, strutting...and before it's made into dinner...

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2010, 09:00:46 PM »
Her neck reminds of a chicken, when it's walking around, strutting...and before it's made into dinner...
which is what she should be doing instead of walking around running her mouth...

bench

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2010, 09:02:17 PM »
which is what she should be doing instead of walking around running her mouth...

bench

Yes
Thunderdome approved

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2010, 09:02:41 PM »

I really feel like punching one of these bitches right now for no reason...It would be worth going to jail...

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2010, 09:04:35 PM »
I really feel like punching one of these bitches right now for no reason...It would be worth going to jail...
i have moments of poor Peripheral vision...

bench

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2010, 09:06:44 PM »

bench
Quite true take a page from  the June Cleaver Handbook ;D

Also women like that, you can flip the coin on the Frigid vs Freak, and Frigid will land heads up most of the time.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2010, 09:18:22 PM »
As long as pathetic male cave in and give them their balls, it will continue...My tolerance for bullshit has drastically dropped from ages 21-31...I'm going to be a very grumpy fuck just like my father...

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2010, 09:30:50 PM »
i not a man who thinks that women need to be dominated

or thinks that a womens place is in the home necessarily

but that being said..........things have really gone awry and its one of the principle reasons western civilization is crumbling

all the smart women arent havig kids cause they are career minded, men are effeminate, testosterone itself is deamonized..........they courts are geared to casterate men in every way possible

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2010, 09:43:08 PM »
i not a man who thinks that women need to be dominated

or thinks that a womens place is in the home necessarily

but that being said..........things have really gone awry and its one of the principle reasons western civilization is crumbling

all the smart women arent havig kids cause they are career minded, men are effeminate, testosterone itself is deamonized..........they courts are geared to casterate men in every way possible

Could be worse!! The Paki's etc.... are coming over here and bringing there towels, and turbins, and ninja outfits and demanding rights!! Not good!! Soon, they will be the majority in the western world!! And unfortunatley, the governments are letting it happen!!!!  ??? ??? :( :(

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2010, 09:46:15 PM »
Could be worse!! The Paki's etc.... are coming over here and bringing there towels, and turbins, and ninja outfits and demanding rights!! Not good!! Soon, they will be the majority in the western world!! And unfortunatley, the governments are letting it happen!!!!  ??? ??? :( :(

yes, i agree

sharia law will surely be worse........and the euro and american govet. eagerly help expedite getting it in place

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2010, 10:15:51 PM »
the feminist movement is a major contributor to the decline and eventual death of the West.

haha this stuff is easiest to notice in movies...every action movie these days has the 'tough girl' character who they show beating up men and shooting guns and shit...as if its totally natural. back in the day that stuff would have been laughed off as ridiculous and wrong.

go back and watch some movies from the '60's and '70's and see how womens' roles used to be -the contrast between then and now is incredible

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2010, 10:31:25 PM »

haha this stuff is easiest to notice in movies...every action movie these days has the 'tough girl' character who they show beating up men and shooting guns and shit...as if its totally natural. back in the day that stuff would have been laughed off as ridiculous and wrong.

It's funny you say this because immediately I thought of "Alien" and that was pretty much the start of those types of characters in movies.  So we pretty much have James Cameron to think for that, he did the same shit in Terminator.

I wonder how he felt at the Oscars last year when his ex wife beat out his movie for more Oscars and cost a fraction to make.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2010, 10:51:07 PM »
It is important to notice that in some Māori tribes gender roles are very strictly regulated, woman have exactly the same
right and their voice carries the same weight as their husbands, its just that the actual work as such is clearly divided.
And as long as there is no confusion who is doing what and the responsibilities are equally divided, there is very little reason
to feel unhappy.

The actual problem starts when once responsibility is made as something less attractive or important - back in the 60 and 70 kitchen work
was considered to be that of a woman - the housewife as such was nothing to be ashamed of in the 40 and earlier, quite
the opposite, it was considered a status symbol and a sign of your husband doing extremly well job/sallery wise that he
was able to support a (in most cases) large family and his wife without the need of her supplementing the income with
occasional "jobs".
But with the female emancipation things changed as we know it and I am in full favor of the female emancipation - the problem
is that a lot of emancipated woman feel the need to be ALWAYS out spoken, and ALWAYS want to change everything and ALWAYS
see sexism in EVERYTHING and men are ALWAYS NOT on their side but in general might look like they are but instead
men just want to find another way to enslave woman as they have done so in the past for another couple of hundred years.

The problem that you have with this is that by now we have a movement which I call reverse sexism.
You can observe this everyday and anywhere for example in advertisements (were men are usually shown as either stupid or incompetent when it comes down to anything that has to do with washing up or fixing house appliances) - in today's age it is "okay" to make fun of men openly.

Sex and the City is another great example, the only time you see a man in Sex and the city he is either stupid, incompetent, an asshole he either smokes
drinks wants weird sex - in short there is always something wrong with any man - if you need to find a slogan for the show it should be...
Sex and the City - Finding Mr Right.
The problem is that Sex and the City played a huge roll in the emancipation of the woman in America - and I wouldn't be surprised if Sex and the City
has some blame to carry for the high divorce rates in metropolitan American cities - after all most American woman do what the girls did in Sex and the City, finding Mr Right, problem is of course that there is no guy out there that is perfect, humans are by their very nature imperfect.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2010, 10:59:28 PM »
This all boils down to the fact that lots of men out there won't tell their wives or girlfriends or daughters to shut the fuck up.  If I tell my wife to shut the fuck up around her friends they get all pissy and say I'm an asshole but at the end of the day they probably respect me more than the doormats they go home to.    Assert yourself in your day to day relationships,  grow some balls and don't buy the minivan fellas.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2010, 11:02:15 PM »
It is important to notice that in some Māori tribes gender roles are very strictly regulated, woman have exactly the same
right and their voice carries the same weight as their husbands, its just that the actual work as such is clearly divided.
And as long as there is no confusion who is doing what and the responsibilities are equally divided, there is very little reason
to feel unhappy.

The actual problem starts when once responsibility is made as something less attractive or important - back in the 60 and 70 kitchen work
was considered to be that of a woman - the housewife as such was nothing to be ashamed of in the 40 and earlier, quite
the opposite, it was considered a status symbol and a sign of your husband doing extremly well job/sallery wise that he
was able to support a (in most cases) large family and his wife without the need of her supplementing the income with
occasional "jobs".
But with the female emancipation things changed as we know it and I am in full favor of the female emancipation - the problem
is that a lot of emancipated woman feel the need to be ALWAYS out spoken, and ALWAYS want to change everything and ALWAYS
see sexism in EVERYTHING and men are ALWAYS NOT on their side but in general might look like they are but instead
men just want to find another way to enslave woman as they have done so in the past for another couple of hundred years.

The problem that you have with this is that by now we have a movement which I call reverse sexism.
You can observe this everyday and anywhere for example in advertisements (were men are usually shown as either stupid or incompetent when it comes down to anything that has to do with washing up or fixing house appliances) - in today's age it is "okay" to make fun of men openly.

Sex and the City is another great example, the only time you see a man in Sex and the city he is either stupid, incompetent, an asshole he either smokes
drinks wants weird sex - in short there is always something wrong with any man - if you need to find a slogan for the show it should be...
Sex and the City - Finding Mr Right.
The problem is that Sex and the City played a huge roll in the emancipation of the woman in America - and I wouldn't be surprised if Sex and the City
has some blame to carry for the high divorce rates in metropolitan American cities - after all most American woman do what the girls did in Sex and the City, finding Mr Right, problem is of course that there is no guy out there that is perfect, humans are by the very nature imperfect.

Lost interest after the first sentence…just too much.

Marry Nordic

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2010, 02:08:14 PM »
Let them spin their wheels on the slippery roads of "emancipation" - they'll come back eager to make up for the guilty pleasure of wanting to be a man.