Author Topic: RELIGION IS CERTAINLY A GOOD MONEY MAKER  (Read 1744 times)

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
RELIGION IS CERTAINLY A GOOD MONEY MAKER
« on: November 07, 2010, 10:12:11 PM »
. This is one reason why i dont Believe/follow WORLDLY RELIGION. Worldly religion is EXTREMELY DECEITFUL, BRAIN-WASHING,MIND-POISINING, HATEFUL, AND DEHUMANIZING TOWARDS HUMAN LIFE.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: RELIGION IS CERTAINLY A GOOD MONEY MAKER
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 06:16:23 AM »
Good, you shouldn't follow worldly religion imo.
R

probound2

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 05:41:30 PM »
. This is one reason why i dont Believe/follow WORLDLY RELIGION. Worldly religion is EXTREMELY DECEITFUL, BRAIN-WASHING,MIND-POISINING, HATEFUL, AND DEHUMANIZING TOWARDS HUMAN LIFE.

The "True Religion" has/will NEVER been/be involved in such irreprehensible behavoir. Read the scriputures if you think I'm lieying. Jesus NEVER involved himself in such of a thing. Neither did his followers. "FALSE" religion is repsonisble for this type of back stabbing behavior.

Too bad for the "FALSE" religionist guilty of such! The Bible clearly says they will pay for this in due time, which is very, very, very close for them. Peace!

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2011, 11:28:27 AM »
The "True Religion" has/will NEVER been/be involved in such irreprehensible behavoir. Read the scriputures if you think I'm lieying. Jesus NEVER involved himself in such of a thing. Neither did his followers. "FALSE" religion is repsonisble for this type of back stabbing behavior.

Too bad for the "FALSE" religionist guilty of such! The Bible clearly says they will pay for this in due time, which is very, very, very close for them. Peace!
Is not the BIBLE part of " WORLDLY/ORGANIZED RELIGION" ????

probound2

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2011, 12:44:35 PM »
Is not the BIBLE part of " WORLDLY/ORGANIZED RELIGION" ????

No. Contrary to popular belief. The bible is used for ill purposes by people who could care a less about what it teaches or whom is responsible for it's construction.  :) The message of the bible has been contorted to conform to their agendas. Once one studies the bible with a heart of "gold", only then will they see the overall theme it teaches.  :)