Author Topic: Why Does ESPN Shove Female Reporters Down America's Throat??  (Read 19765 times)

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
Why Does ESPN Shove Female Reporters Down America's Throat??
« on: November 08, 2010, 06:34:08 AM »
i mean, i know WHY

but arent sports like the last bastion of  the American male, a sports network........who ENTIRE audience is male.........cant just let two men on screen during sports center to discuss the all-male sports played by men

and it not like FOX news where the women are eye candy that show lots of leg..............these are all flat-shoe, pants suit-wearing, college softball playing lesbians

..........and delusional, whore-dressing hanna storm who apparently doesnt realize she is almost 60

we really are a sickening nation

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Why Does ESPN Shove Female Reporters Down America's Throat??
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 06:42:17 AM »
I agree.  They are trying way too hard in this area.  A locker room is just that; you don't send women in there and then complain about what happens next in terms of language and other less than genteel conduct.  Political correctness should not eclipse common sense.    >:(

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 06:44:41 AM »
i mean, i know WHY

but arent sports like the last bastion of  the American male, a sports network........who ENTIRE audience is male.........cant just let two men on screen during sports center to discuss sports played by men

and it not like FOX news where the women are eye candy that show lots of leg..............these are all flat-shoe, pants suit-wearing, college softball playing lesbians

..........and delusional, whore-dressing hanna storm who apparently doesnt realize she is almost 60

we really are a sickening nation
You'd have to post pics for me to judge.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 06:49:08 AM »
I agree.  They are trying way too hard in this area.  A locker room is just that; you don't send women in there and then complain about what happens next in terms of language and other less than genteel conduct.  Political correctness should not eclipse common sense.    >:(

dont even get me started on that......

a juicy little hispanic chick who likes to dress provocativly and bills HERSELF as the "the sexiest female sports reporter" or whatever..........has to fein suprise adn revulsion when a bunch of physically-prime, young athletes actually notice her sexuality

you cannot have it both ways........well actually, in this hypocritical society , you apparenlty can

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 07:04:08 AM »
dana jacobson is my favorite

quite a looker, i want her disseminating my sports

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2010, 07:06:23 AM »
fuck, that is one ugly mudshark.
Deep Tissue Massage

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2010, 07:07:42 AM »
The worst move to shove a female down our throats was Pam Ward who did college football play-by-play on ESPN2.  She was demoted to ESPNU before this season. 

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2010, 07:21:28 AM »
The worst move to shove a female down our throats was Pam Ward who did college football play-by-play on ESPN2.  She was demoted to ESPNU before this season. 

thats another thing, if these kunts do not perform, they cant even fire them

cause these bitches woudl complain and moan and got HR and sue

of course you can fire all the white males you want

but a female or a monority who doesnt perform, just keeps gettign rotated, cauese if you fire one, your being a racist or a sexist

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2010, 07:26:08 AM »
While i would agree, somewhat.

I think ESPN as a whole hires unqualified and untalented. Women, Men, Ex Athletes so called "Draft Experts"...ESPN is just what they say...ENTERTAINMENT sports ....They arent big on content...

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2010, 07:31:29 AM »
While i would agree, somewhat.

I think ESPN as a whole hires unqualified and untalented. Women, Men, Ex Athletes so called "Draft Experts"...ESPN is just what they say...ENTERTAINMENT sports ....They arent big on content...

you mean you dont like chris mortenson or

that head football analyst really hurts me, he SUCH an ugly geek

john clayton

cool looking dude

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2010, 07:36:07 AM »
you mean you dont like chris mortenson or
that head football analyst really hurts me, he SUCH an ugly geek
john clayton

cool looking dude
I like Mort and Keiper...And in nba only Greg Anthony. Everyone else sucks.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2010, 07:41:40 AM »
you Gotta like jim rome.......he' s SUCH a maverick..........watch out for him..he speaks his mind ::) ::) ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2010, 07:43:00 AM »
you Gotta like jim rome.......he' s SUCH a maverick..........watch out for him..he speaks his mind ::) ::) ::)

War Romy...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2010, 07:58:51 AM »

dont even get me started on that......

a juicy little hispanic chick who likes to dress provocativly and bills HERSELF as the "the sexiest female sports reporter" or whatever..........has to fein suprise adn revulsion when a bunch of physically-prime, young athletes actually notice her sexuality

you cannot have it both ways........well actually, in this hypocritical society , you apparenlty can

It's another example of "Moral Relativism." If you're a member of an "oppressed" group, in this case, women, you're not held to the same standards as the "oppressor," namely white males.

That said, I like women in Business Television. It's a whole lot of nothing, anyway. So, you may as well have some eye candy.

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2010, 08:36:39 AM »
Hanna Storm who's pushing 50 but wears those ridiculous sleeveless outfits like she's a hot 20 something is particularly annoying! Tony Kornheiser(I love PTI) made a smart ass remark about her and got suspended for two week! The token skirts are here to stay.

A female athlete who KNOWS about a particular sport is fine but some of these women are there just because.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2010, 08:37:22 AM »
War Romy...

Octo yeah...

BROTHER {hulk hogan voice}

Rack Em...

BLOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2010, 03:29:16 PM »
i noticed this too lately...its cute how they try real hard to pretend that they are interested in the sports just to further their 'career'...most of them probably have to study for live roles the same way a guy would study for a midterm just so they dont slip up and say something stupid...a job that meanwhile ten thousand guys could do without any training at all

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2010, 03:32:33 PM »
Ines Sainz yea cus she wasn't asking for it  ::)

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2010, 03:34:52 PM »
i noticed this too lately...its cute how they try real hard to pretend that they are interested in the sports just to further their 'career'...most of them probably have to study for live roles the same way a guy would study for a midterm just so they dont slip up and say something stupid...a job that meanwhile ten thousand guys could do without any training at all

yeh, its just fucking forced..........when these broads are talking about football or basketball, its just sounds so manufactured and disingenuous

like they got their cadence and style out of a "how to be an ESPN sportscaster book".............they go through every cliche., cause they have to copy, ...........becasue they arent coming from a place where they understand the sport

i just hate how diversity is forced down our throats...........every fucking newscast, every fucking commercail, everything............ma ke sure there is a black guy, make sure they is a woman..............fi they are good , and deserve to be there, fine, but its usually a case where someone better is bumped , cause there area special interests to appease and quotas to fill

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2010, 03:35:22 PM »
Ines Sainz yea cus she wasn't asking for it  ::)

did she get her out-of-court settlement yet?  and they wonder why she passed on the 5M from playboy, has to keep that good girl roman catholic image.  ::)

gracie...why is she wearing the green and gold?  >:(

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2010, 03:36:23 PM »
haha they have the belief that they have 'really worked hard and paid dues!' to attain their 'career'...when in reality she is there because she meets the two requirements of looking smoking hot and having  the ability to talk.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2010, 03:42:06 PM »
The worst one of all is Pam Oliver i cant stand that arrogant c u n t, i remember once She interviewed Warren Sapp after a game and he leaned into her to hear what she was asking him in doing so put his hand on her shoulder and she told him she was sending him a cleaning bill for her coat, i mean Bitch please!

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2010, 03:42:45 PM »
like delusional cougar kunt hannah hannah storm..........she loves to brag about her "struggle"

some struggle an EXTREMELY wealthy spoiled little jewish broad who father owned 3 professional sports teams ::) ::) ::)

you father own 3 pro teams, it might be easy for a girl who wants to get into sports broadcasting to get her foot in the door

stop acting like you struggled dummy kunt.........you life was a golden road right from the start, you were gonna be a millionaire whether you EVER worked a day in your life or not

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2010, 03:45:11 PM »
The worst one of all is Pam Oliver i cant stand that arrogant c u n t, i remember once She interviewed Warren Sapp after a game and he leaned into hear what she was sayin and put his hand on her shoulder and she told him she was sending him a cleaning bill for her coat, i mean Bitch please!

nice gums, fucking horse

black, a woman, .........is she a lesbian or a jew or muslim as well............she would have the trifecta

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2010, 03:49:17 PM »