Author Topic: Quickerblade is coming to America  (Read 5685 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Quickerblade is coming to America
« on: November 09, 2010, 04:00:42 AM »
Edit-

Arrival is August!

newmom

Re: Quickerblade is coming to America
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 04:02:10 AM »
where ya coming from and are ya staying??

like webcake had in his avatar "fuck off were full"..kidding

enjoy your stay

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 04:02:43 AM »
It's a world tour! Watch out for the terrorists bro.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 04:10:57 AM »
where ya coming from and are ya staying??

like webcake had in his avatar "fuck off were full"..kidding

enjoy your stay

from Australia, i will be there around 2 weeks or so.

newmom

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 04:33:16 AM »
from Australia, i will be there around 2 weeks or so.

enjoy your vacation (I'm assuming it's vacation). You ever been before?

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2010, 05:03:50 AM »
Straight flight? How long is the plane ride?

Was in LA 2 months ago. What hotel are you staying at in LA?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2010, 06:27:15 AM »

never been to the US, not sure where im staying as of yet, will figure it out pretty soon, somewhere decent though.

then want to go to Miami, maybe New york, if time permits.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2010, 06:31:30 AM »
Office of homeland security and border patrol have been warned..

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2010, 02:04:23 PM »

Cool! See you here in Los Angeles!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2010, 02:34:57 PM »
will be there in April or May...Los angeles and Miami

no doubt u'll be getting some quality tail bitches love the accent...post a thread of ur adventures...cheers mate...
DAWG

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2010, 03:38:04 PM »
glad to hear it man!

i was just putting some of your principles to work about 20 mins ago, yoru right about guys... they just dont shut up! always talk to much and ruin their shit.

heres the story if you care to read..

im sitttin in a chair with some people from my social psych class, we are going to observe the school club's meeting, and theres an empty chair next to me with two black dudes on the other side of it. this petite red head with curly hair and a tight body/cute face comes up and asks me if the seat next to me is taken. she sits down and the black dude on her other side starts chatting her up. this guy is actually pretty damn good looking, and kinda built too. he is laying it on prettyy good for a little while, telling her shes sexy, and i start to smell this bitches pussy getting wet. but this guy keeps on talking, and he fuckin destroys it, he tells the girl that shes the sexiest girl hes ever seen, or something fukin lame and wanna be romantic like that. anyhow he keeps talking and after that the girl is completely bored with him. she starts making signals like she doesnt want to talk.. checking her phone.. looking at me.. etc.  well finallly when he stops talking for a while she turns to me and asks me what club im there for. i take a second and tell her im not in a club and then turn away. shes still looking. she asks "so your just here for the fun of it then?". i turn back towards her and say "no, not that either." and turn away kinda smiling. shes smiling real big and looking at me like "wtf!?". anyways after that i wasnt talkign to her, i was ignoring her on purpouse, she kept nudging me, trying to talk to me, i kept acting like i didnt want to be bothered. she was there for the republican club. she told me she wasnt suposed to be sitting next to me, and i said yeah, you should probably move out there so you can represent the republicans. she says she doesnt want to. i said i wouldnt want to represent the republicans either.  :D  she gets "mad" (playful) and throws her empty bag of chips on me so i look at her like wtf and throw them bakc on her. she writes me a note and puts it in front of me. i dont respond to what she writes, i just wrote real big "fuck republicans".  ;D anyways, long story short, guys talk way too fuckin much, and you helped me learn that quick.. thanks  :) hopefully this little testament will make you proud

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2010, 03:52:33 PM »
glad to hear it man!

i was just putting some of your principles to work about 20 mins ago, yoru right about guys... they just dont shut up! always talk to much and ruin their shit.

heres the story if you care to read..

im sitttin in a chair with some people from my social psych class, we are going to observe the school club's meeting, and theres an empty chair next to me with two black dudes on the other side of it. this petite red head with curly hair and a tight body/cute face comes up and asks me if the seat next to me is taken. she sits down and the black dude on her other side starts chatting her up. this guy is actually pretty damn good looking, and kinda built too. he is laying it on prettyy good for a little while, telling her shes sexy, and i start to smell this bitches pussy getting wet. but this guy keeps on talking, and he fuckin destroys it, he tells the girl that shes the sexiest girl hes ever seen, or something fukin lame and wanna be romantic like that. anyhow he keeps talking and after that the girl is completely bored with him. she starts making signals like she doesnt want to talk.. checking her phone.. looking at me.. etc.  well finallly when he stops talking for a while she turns to me and asks me what club im there for. i take a second and tell her im not in a club and then turn away. shes still looking. she asks "so your just here for the fun of it then?". i turn back towards her and say "no, not that either." and turn away kinda smiling. shes smiling real big and looking at me like "wtf!?". anyways after that i wasnt talkign to her, i was ignoring her on purpouse, she kept nudging me, trying to talk to me, i kept acting like i didnt want to be bothered. she was there for the republican club. she told me she wasnt suposed to be sitting next to me, and i said yeah, you should probably move out there so you can represent the republicans. she says she doesnt want to. i said i wouldnt want to represent the republicans either.  :D  she gets "mad" (playful) and throws her empty bag of chips on me so i look at her like wtf and throw them bakc on her. she writes me a note and puts it in front of me. i dont respond to what she writes, i just wrote real big "fuck republicans".  ;D anyways, long story short, guys talk way too fuckin much, and you helped me learn that quick.. thanks  :) hopefully this little testament will make you proud

You should have offered her cycle and diet advice! ;D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2010, 09:22:37 PM »
You should have offered her cycle and diet advice! ;D

OH no, not the homemade fina..

body88

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2010, 09:47:20 PM »
never been to the US, not sure where im staying as of yet, will figure it out pretty soon, somewhere decent though.

then want to go to Miami, maybe New york, if time permits.

Miami = The Raleigh or Delano...if you cant spent that type of money, stay at the Loews. Stay on Collins Ave, trust me on this.

LA = Chateau Marmont or the Manderin. Again, if they are to pricey, look into the LeMontrose Suites. It's a place locals know about. Stay in West Hollywood, DO NOT stay in downtown LA. West Hollywood is where everything happens.

NYC = 6 Columbus, the Hudson or the Standerd in the meatpacking district.

Your welcome.

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2010, 12:43:21 AM »
QB I live in LA/Hollywood this place is a shit hole.  Save your $ and go somewhere worthwhile like Montana or Vancouver BC.  LA is cesspool.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2010, 03:18:39 AM »
QB I live in LA/Hollywood this place is a shit hole.  Save your $ and go somewhere worthwhile like Montana or Vancouver BC.  LA is cesspool.

thanks man, im in LA for a few days, for business really, Miami is the same, its all business, but will have to mix pleasure in there too.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2010, 03:19:53 AM »
good timing.....Aussie $ is very strong right now. you should def do some shopping over there.
No doubt about it...

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2010, 03:20:49 AM »
Miami = The Raleigh or Delano...if you cant spent that type of money, stay at the Loews. Stay on Collins Ave, trust me on this.

LA = Chateau Marmont or the Manderin. Again, if they are to pricey, look into the LeMontrose Suites. It's a place locals know about. Stay in West Hollywood, DO NOT stay in downtown LA. West Hollywood is where everything happens.

NYC = 6 Columbus, the Hudson or the Standerd in the meatpacking district.

Your welcome.
OK west hollywood it is! thanks for that, may need more info from you later if thats ok?
Financially im good, so the delano in miami is a possibility, i hate staying in shit holes.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2010, 03:21:50 AM »
good timing.....Aussie $ is very strong right now. you should def do some shopping over there.

Hi Mate, I have done alot of shopping online, the dollar is very very good, great for business!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2010, 03:25:19 AM »

Straight flight i think, im using my points, so it may be straight to LA or san fran then LA, i have no clue yet.
but will keep you updated.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2010, 04:11:13 AM »
Sydney to LA is around 14hrs.
No doubt about it...

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2010, 04:28:26 AM »
Sydney to LA is around 14hrs.

I will pop a sleeping tab.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2010, 04:33:39 AM »
I will pop a sleeping tab.

yeah it seems to go fast enough. who you flying with?
No doubt about it...

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2010, 05:01:36 AM »
Qantas, hopefully the engine wont blow this time, i have heaps of frequent flyer points, so may as well use them.

though V Australia has good deals too.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2010, 07:16:36 AM »
Come to Bridgeport CT. and get a room at the Holiday Inn.