Author Topic: Alvin Greene Interview After Losing Race. Who what why how ?!  (Read 3842 times)

spinnis

Alvin Greene Interview After Losing Race. Who what why how ?!
« on: November 09, 2010, 07:12:07 AM »

who the fuck is this? and how he did he get 358,069 votes?? he cant even speak? haha wtf is this?!?!

"Race based politics or coincidence?

358,069 votes or 28.2 percent of the vote.

Africans make up 29.5% of the population of South Carolina"

spinnis

Re: Alvin Greene Interview After Losing Race. Who what why how ?!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 07:14:03 AM »

??? ???

spinnis

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 07:15:16 AM »
350k votes in america?!?!?!   ;D ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 09:15:34 AM »
I don't know were to begin with this fella...Clearly intellectually offseason...I'm going to be nice...yes, only because he's black and he was trying to do something positive even though he's a blithering fucking idiot...call me a little racist on that...Tells you alot about the people of SC that he received that many votes...I'd like to think they were trying to send the politicians a message but it is SC we're talking about...

LurkyLurker

• Getbig III
  • Advices
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 12:13:52 PM »
He was put up to run by Repubs. He's a patsy. Pretty obvious.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2010, 12:15:58 PM »
I don't know were to begin with this fella...Clearly intellectually offseason...I'm going to be nice...yes, only because he's black and he was trying to do something positive even though he's a blithering fucking idiot...call me a little racist on that...Tells you alot about the people of SC that he received that many votes...I'd like to think they were trying to send the politicians a message but it is SC we're talking about...

LOL......but lets be honest here, it was only a certain segment of the population of SC that voted for him.....and many of them for the same reason they came out and voted for Obama......and we ALL know what that was about, right? 

spinnis

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2010, 12:17:34 PM »
he cant even answer a damn question hahahaha

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2010, 12:31:48 PM »
Bwahaha. That's great!   ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2010, 12:54:49 PM »
Well, considering that he has a comic book as well as a pending book and movie deal that will make him a millionaire, he's not doing too bad.  Heck that Antonie Dodson character who was saying "They raping people everywhere" has made 6 figures selling Halloween costumes and doing fashion. 

Suffice to say, unintended comedy always brings in the bucks

A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2010, 12:57:39 PM »
Well, considering that he has a comic book as well as a pending book and movie deal that will make him a millionaire, he's not doing too bad.  Heck that Antonie Dodson character who was saying "They raping people everywhere" has made 6 figures selling Halloween costumes and doing fashion. 

There is no way on earth that guy will end up with shit after a book deal.....his publishers will probably pay him in Popeyes chicken coupons and he will be happy...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2010, 01:08:43 PM »
There is no way on earth that guy will end up with shit after a book deal.....his publishers will probably pay him in Popeyes chicken coupons and he will be happy...

Maybe he will, maybe he doesn't.  Who cares???

Don't be surprised if you hear him running for President in 2012
A

spinnis

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2010, 01:31:33 PM »

Maybe he will, maybe he doesn't.  Who cares???

Don't be surprised if you hear him running for President in 2012

are black people really that stupid vince?  ???

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2010, 01:39:00 PM »
are black people really that stupid vince?  ???

Has nothing to do with stupid.  He's getting publicity and money for his actions and I'm pretty sure that he's going to stretch his 10 minutes of fame for all its worth, Skippy.
A

spinnis

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2010, 01:54:32 PM »
Has nothing to do with stupid.  He's getting publicity and money for his actions and I'm pretty sure that he's going to stretch his 10 minutes of fame for all its worth, Skippy.

Im talking about voting for him..

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2010, 02:01:37 PM »
Im talking about voting for him..

Blacks typically vote STRICTLY along racial lines between white and black candidates....example Obama received 90% of the black vote in the last election.....if a white person received 90% of the white vote, it would be called "racism"   ::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2010, 02:19:45 PM »
Blacks typically vote STRICTLY along racial lines between white and black candidates....example Obama received 90% of the black vote in the last election.....if a white person received 90% of the white vote, it would be called "racism"   ::)

What race doesn't???  A lot of people voted for McCain because they didn't want to see a black man in office.

Doesn't make a difference.  We only make up 11% of the United States and now the 3rd largest group behind white people and Mexicans.  Obama got the majority of the white and Mexican vote as well.
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2010, 02:21:30 PM »
How soon they've forgotten Jimmy McMillan.   :'(

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2010, 03:37:38 PM »
What race doesn't???  A lot of people voted for McCain because they didn't want to see a black man in office.

Doesn't make a difference.  We only make up 11% of the United States and now the 3rd largest group behind white people and Mexicans.  Obama got the majority of the white and Mexican vote as well.

I said STRICTLY....whites were split probably 55-45 or so on Obama, I'm not looking it up......whereas blacks voted 90% for Obama.....to act like its the same is ignorant.

And your saying Obama won the white vote strengthens my point, not yours.  Because by your logic shouldn't the majority of white have voted for McCain?

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2010, 04:05:58 PM »

So why hasnt this happened for you?

Also, since hes black and dumb is it safe to say he'll still be broke in 5 years?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2010, 06:40:39 PM »
I said STRICTLY....whites were split probably 55-45 or so on Obama, I'm not looking it up......whereas blacks voted 90% for Obama.....to act like its the same is ignorant.

And your saying Obama won the white vote strengthens my point, not yours.  Because by your logic shouldn't the majority of white have voted for McCain?

90% of blacks also voted for Clinton and Gore.  It has more to do with the majority of blacks being Democrat than Obama being black.  A few Republicans who were black ran for office this election and they lost as well with garnering very little of the black vote.
A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2010, 05:54:48 AM »

90% of blacks also voted for Clinton and Gore.  It has more to do with the majority of blacks being Democrat than Obama being black.  A few Republicans who were black ran for office this election and they lost as well with garnering very little of the black vote.

It was actually closer to 80%, but I agree that many just vote along party lines, which marginalizes them.  Heard a black talk radio guy discussing this and he said the reason black issues aren't addressed is because dems know they have the vote NO MATTER WHAT so they don't bother.....and repubs know they don't, so they don't bother.

Like he said, black have been voting straight dem for 40-50 yrs, and what has it got them?  Poverty, horrible neighborhoods, bad education, etc...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2010, 06:00:40 AM »
It was actually closer to 80%, but I agree that many just vote along party lines, which marginalizes them.  Heard a black talk radio guy discussing this and he said the reason black issues aren't addressed is because dems know they have the vote NO MATTER WHAT so they don't bother.....and repubs know they don't, so they don't bother.

Like he said, black have been voting straight dem for 40-50 yrs, and what has it got them?  Poverty, horrible neighborhoods, bad education, etc...

The number of blacks in poverty is highly exaggerated for the most part by the media.  But as I stated before in an erased thread, voting or believing in politicans to "save" them is useless.  Its up to each individual to do it themselves.
A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2010, 06:04:59 AM »

The number of blacks in poverty is highly exaggerated for the most part by the media.  But as I stated before in an erased thread, voting or believing in politicans to "save" them is useless.  Its up to each individual to do it themselves.

You are exactly right.   And I would say the same about ANY impoverished person, regardless of race.  The US is moving too far away from the "pull up your bootstraps" mentality of past generations that made us into such a great country......sad really.

spinnis

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2010, 06:14:00 AM »
are really blacks that stupid so they would vote for someone that cant even talk just because hes black? I mean obama I can understand at least he comes across as smart. But this dude? 350.000? seriously?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2010, 06:16:18 AM »
are really blacks that stupid so they would vote for someone that cant even talk just because hes black? I mean obama I can understand at least he comes across as smart. But this dude? 350.000? seriously?

There is a way of voting in the States called "straight ticket" where you essentially just check one box for either democrat or republican and ALL the candidates under that party get your vote.......it's shitty and should be done away with....they shouldn't even list party affiliation.....or better yet get rid of parties all together.