Author Topic: Ultimate conspiracy of hypocrisy and lies...  (Read 1255 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Ultimate conspiracy of hypocrisy and lies...
« on: November 09, 2010, 11:12:45 AM »
SamsonJag melting down and insulting, belittling and mocking anyone who dares ask a few question about what they post.  Like this thread that Jag lied and said she didn't read: ::)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=354371.0

Damn Ozmo the obvious escapes you at every turn.

None of us can answer your questions because like scared little girls, we're all sitting in dark closets refusing to even look at the things we may have problems with.  :P

Since you have toddler mentality here is the link as the page was moved by The Telegraph

No need to let us all know how incompetent you are Ozzy..I will not hold your hand nor walk the info to you. I just gave you an example of your laziness and ineptness by finding the link for the posted article which the Telegraph recently moved the page.

Now instead of constantly posting the same request, just do the research like I did and find the answer you seek. It is very easy and the countries involved are very well known. In any case I don't want you to have a Farrakhan moment of denial and desires not to look...lol

After shit like this, samsonjag has the balls to get all righteous when I refuse to take the same level of insulting bullshit and tell them to fuck off.

The ultimate hypocrites...  I'm not sure why any would bother debating anything these two post here.  Perhaps SamsonJag can suggest Ron rename the forum: "Samsonjag's don't ask questions forum, just listen"  Then Ron can replace us as mod and you two can have your own little forum.  Which in truth seems to be what you've quickly created here.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Ultimate conspiracy of hypocrisy and lies...
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 11:31:17 AM »
From the America in on her deathbed thread:

you be the judge:

You hit the nail right on the head. In many regards I have learned to make myself NOT be bothered by the comments and reactions I have received throughout life and at the same time have learned to open my mind to see why the systemic racism exists. It is clear that racism has been beneficial to the ruling whites (keeping a race subservient produces a "slave" labor to use) and has given many a poor white an excuse to use the African american as a whipping post for their anger or to direct their anger toward "their'' politician's actions and doings at us even though we had nothing to do with it. Ironically while we are having a discussion with Hugo who has exclaimed he is white, despite our histories with whites, we are engaged with no contempt or issue, but he can not do so with the Farrakhan video. That same holding of a issue over ones head is why racism still exists.

What I want to ask Hugo is: Now that he has learned that the opinions of Farrakhan toward whites was something taught to him by a WHITE MAN...how does that now make him feel toward Farrakhan? And how does that make him feel toward Fard Muhammed for teaching this?

And before this, he tossed the same if not worse at Ozmo

I am only going to chime in a little into this thread. Sadly whites are still looking for every excuse to call someone else racist or hate monger or use any attribute to demonize a person, race, religion or culture. Sadly Martin Luther King was demonized like no other for the sake of trying to get respect for the African American in the racially hostile white run america; Malcolm X was assassinated because whites in particular police and leaders saw him as a man with too much power who could influence too many African Americans; Khalid Muhammed was a FIRE BREATHER holding his tongue for no one and he too was assassinated; Mandela sat in jail for decades and Mahatma Ghandi too was severely punished in his own land...and all of this for what? Because whites felt superior to the people and wanted control over them as well as to steal their resources. In all honesty what we seeing Iraq and Afghanistan today only tells that the motivations by the same people have not changed. And just like Ozmo when these civil rights leaders tried to make whites look at their attitudes, hostilities, crimes, contempt...THEY REFUSED!. And to add insult to injury attempted to demonize the person(s) making them aware of their actions...once again nothing has changed.
Look at the line of shit he tosses Ozmo in the middle of. but of course samsonjag didn't really mean we were a part of all this ::)  yea right...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 11:32:57 AM »
The best thing about this stupid board is that the twat SamsonEnterprises spends the bulk of her time on here now. Makes it much easier to avoid the garbage she posts.

And before you ask, I only came across this because it was the thread on the right side of the board index for politics.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 11:38:43 AM »
The best thing about this stupid board is that the twat SamsonEnterprises spends the bulk of her time on here now. Makes it much easier to avoid the garbage she posts.

And before you ask, I only came across this because it was the thread on the right side of the board index for politics.
I'm not going to ask and you're not the only one that feels the same way.  Tony and a few others mentioned the same thing.  I just didn't know it was going to turn into a forum where they were the only ones to have a valid point.  Where they are allowed to mock and laugh at others but don't you dare challenge them...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 11:43:01 AM »
I'm not going to ask and you're not the only one that feels the same way.  Tony and a few others mentioned the same thing.  I just didn't know it was going to turn into a forum where they were the only ones to have a valid point.  Where they are allowed to mock and laugh at others but don't you dare challenge them...

It's always been like that. All I know is that a few years ago she was arguing with Tapper in a thread on the General board. And as she was arguing with him she was reporting every post he made trying to get them deleted. The only problem is that he was a moderator on the board so every single reported post was going right back to him. She hasn't changed at all since then. Just a thick-headed know-it-all c*nt.