Author Topic: Sarah Palin vs. GOP Establishment  (Read 1946 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Sarah Palin vs. GOP Establishment
« on: November 09, 2010, 03:50:39 PM »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Sarah Palin vs. GOP Establishment
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 04:15:27 PM »
yes, another repub congressman came out at her yesterday.  I think they'll continue to do this.  She's just powerful enough to win the nomination by getting 25% of the vote and letting everyone else split the remaining anti-Palin vote.  They know it'll give Obama 4 more years - cause moderates think she's stupid and many repubs think so too.  And she is VERY polarizing, so you can count on PLENTY of Dems showing up to vote against her.  Couple this with the tea party letdown (once rand paul and friends are revealed to keep things status quo)...

Well, I'm betting Obama is praying she wins the nomination.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010, 05:08:41 AM »
poll, whos side are you repubs on palin or rove

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2010, 05:14:58 AM »
poll, whos side are you repubs on palin or rove

If siding with the "The GOP" means siding with Mcconnell, Hatch, Grassley, Rove, McCain, etc etc - I am with Palin every day of the week. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2010, 05:19:24 AM »
If siding with the "The GOP" means siding with Mcconnell, Hatch, Grassley, Rove, McCain, etc etc - I am with Palin every day of the week. 

Oh, those bold ppl who WIN elections lol...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2010, 05:22:10 AM »

Oh, those bold ppl who WIN elections lol...

::)  ::) 

Please - Sarah has gotten so many people elected so far.  18-23 on her hit list went down on the house side. 

Those RINO's you now are so enamored with are the onesyou have been screamining about regarding the iraq war, illegals,  spending, etc etc.

Stop the bullshit and take a stand rather than spinning like a top. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2010, 07:01:41 AM »
everyone except the one that mattered in 2008 ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2010, 07:02:23 AM »
Those RINO's you now are so enamored with

it's gonna be a sad day when you realize this new brand of tea party guys won't change antyhing.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2010, 07:03:29 AM »
everyone except the one that mattered in 2008 ;)

::)

Please - stop the crap 240 - everyone knows that it was almost a show in for a dem after the bush mess and mccains flops.  

Palin helped get mccain votes, not the other way around.  

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2010, 07:07:18 AM »

Please - stop the crap 240 - everyone knows that it was almost a show in for a dem after the bush mess and mccains flops. 

yea this gets the voters going :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2010, 07:11:05 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2010, 07:20:13 AM »

60% of voters said she wasn't even prepared for the VICE job.

How does that HELP him in any way?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2010, 07:22:52 AM »
60% of voters said she wasn't even prepared for the VICE job.

How does that HELP him in any way?

Clueless bro.  she got many consdervatives to come out who otherwise would have stayed home.  at that point Obama had already conned enough of the mushy moderates to stupidly vote for him that it was all but a guranty he was going to wein.

Also - he lied his ass off about the wars and people were pissed off at those two things while mccain was talking about bweing there for 100 years.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2010, 07:25:38 AM »
Yes, she movitated 40% of voters.

You know, that 40% of voters that votes R no matter what.

And the same 40% that believes she's a great 2012 pick.

And the same 40% that'll hand Obama another 4 years in the White house.

So please, keep on defending her.  Keep your credibility in the basement.  I swear, if you came out tomorrow and said "She loves america, but god she is stupid and i pray she doesn't run in 2012".... I think people would suddenly take you seriously again.

instead - 2 years after the election - you are still defending her.

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2010, 07:29:17 AM »
Palin may be stupid but she is right about her critique of the Fed

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2010, 07:29:34 AM »
Yes, she movitated 40% of voters.

You know, that 40% of voters that votes R no matter what.

And the same 40% that believes she's a great 2012 pick.

And the same 40% that'll hand Obama another 4 years in the White house.

So please, keep on defending her.  Keep your credibility in the basement.  I swear, if you came out tomorrow and said "She loves america, but god she is stupid and i pray she doesn't run in 2012".... I think people would suddenly take you seriously again.

instead - 2 years after the election - you are still defending her.

I want Thune/Christie  first and foremost - but appreciate the role Sarah has been playing is taking out some of your favorites like Crist and the other RINO's and mushy hacks who change their mind with wind.  

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2010, 12:03:40 PM »
yes, another repub congressman came out at her yesterday.  I think they'll continue to do this.  She's just powerful enough to win the nomination by getting 25% of the vote and letting everyone else split the remaining anti-Palin vote.  They know it'll give Obama 4 more years - cause moderates think she's stupid and many repubs think so too.  And she is VERY polarizing, so you can count on PLENTY of Dems showing up to vote against her.  Couple this with the tea party letdown (once rand paul and friends are revealed to keep things status quo)...

Well, I'm betting Obama is praying she wins the nomination.

Thats funny,in another thread you said Soros might be backing her just in case.You added Soros is a smart man.Apparently the all mighty Soros,according to you,thinks she can beat the America hating community organiser.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2010, 12:10:14 PM »
i think soros is smart enough - and rich enough - to play both sides.

Think about it.  if the prez is letting you get away with anything - and he's up against 9 of 10 people that will probably take his job - wouldn't you chip in some help/$ to get that 1 person in there who polls say he can beat?  And even if he loses to her - Soros will still be able to say "Palin, lend me your ear, as it was I who got you to this spot".

Smart.  very smart.  If you can't see this, okay.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2010, 01:14:42 PM »

Think about it.  if the prez is letting you get away with anything - and he's up against 9 of 10 people that will probably take his job - wouldn't you chip in some help/$ to get that 1 person in there who polls say he can beat?  And even if he loses to her - Soros will still be able to say "Palin, lend me your ear, as it was I who got you to this spot".

If Palin does run in 2012 I would be shocked if she received help from Soros and if she did and accepted it, I'll be the first to admit I was wrong. However, I think "The Situation" has a better shot at receiving Soros help for the 2012 election than Palin. If Palin does run, there is no doubt Beck will be backing her big time and Beck is someone Soros is spending millions upon millions to try and shut down.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2010, 01:17:05 PM »
If Palin does run in 2012 I would be shocked if she received help from Soros and if she did and accepted it, I'll be the first to admit I was wrong. However, I think "The Situation" has a better shot at receiving Soros help for the 2012 election than Palin. If Palin does run, there is no doubt Beck will be backing her big time and Beck is someone Soros is spending millions upon millions to try and shut down.

Soros has bankrolled obama and is the main supporter of cap & tax, and a lot of other crap.    So soros is going to fund both palin and obama?  Please. 

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2010, 01:32:35 PM »
Soros has bankrolled obama and is the main supporter of cap & tax, and a lot of other crap.    So soros is going to fund both palin and obama?  Please. 

I agree. The odds of Soros funding Palin, there's a better chance of me going to the bathroom and having homemade strawberry ice cream come out of my ass.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2010, 01:49:17 PM »

What I see is you tripping over your own words.Soros,according to you might be backing Palin,meaning he thinks she could win.This is a far different attitude we see from you.So,if Soros is very smart,that makes you what?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2010, 02:12:29 PM »
Soros knows he can back both candidates, and still have his golden seat at the table no matter what.

I don't expect anyone here to 'get it'.  it's cool.  You all believed NBC that the missile launch was just jet exhaust from a funny angle and that the pentagon had no idea what it was.  Oh brother.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2010, 02:18:13 PM »
Soros knows he can back both candidates, and still have his golden seat at the table no matter what.

I don't expect anyone here to 'get it'.  it's cool.  You all believed NBC that the missile launch was just jet exhaust from a funny angle and that the pentagon had no idea what it was.  Oh brother.

What the hell are to talking about? 

240 - I'm really starting to worry about you the last few months. 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2010, 03:36:38 PM »
I want Thune/Christie  first and foremost - but appreciate the role Sarah has been playing is taking out some of your favorites like Crist and the other RINO's and mushy hacks who change their mind with wind.  
Why do you keep talking about FATSO when we already know he won't run, PEA BRAIN? And when will Thune - the object of your masturbatory fantasies - assume a higher profile?

!