Author Topic: workout break ?  (Read 2013 times)

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
workout break ?
« on: November 09, 2010, 04:08:53 PM »
Hi,

may be I should post this on the training board but I'll try here first.

So do you guys take like 1 week break from workout while on cycle ? When I say while on cycle, I mean long cycle (20-30 weeks)

Thank you.
J

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
Re: workout break ?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 04:44:57 PM »
Hi,

may be I should post this on the training board but I'll try here first.

So do you guys take like 1 week break from workout while on cycle ? When I say while on cycle, I mean long cycle (20-30 weeks)

Thank you.

Why such a LONG cycle?

I feel cheated if I inject drugs and don't lift, way eat properly, sleep, etc.....JMHO

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 07:55:56 PM »
If you feel like your body needs a break from training, take the break. If you're on cycle when this break happens, stay on cycle, don't stop taking your AAS just because you're taking a wk or so off from lifting.

If you need a break and you're still on cycle, the break will probably do even more good for you. The main thing about AAS is the ability it gives our bodies to recover and repair, you'll be helping that out even more with your break from training.

Arnold jr. approved, lol!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 10:40:42 AM »
I take 2 full weeks off from everything twice a year. No lifting, no nothing, just relaxation.

I find that once i get back into my training after the 2 weeks off, i make incredible gains on or off cycle.

Taking a week or two off will always benefit you, unless you are a few weeks out from a show of course.

8)

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2010, 10:46:05 AM »
OK thank you all. I feel like I need some rest, so I'll take a week off but try to keep eating good.

Thanks.
J

bigjoered

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2010, 01:03:14 PM »
In a similar situation but not a training break only.  I ran short on my gear this go round and I haven’t pinned for 3 weeks not to mention my diet got fucked because I’m going through a bunch of relationship drama.  I just got my gear today should I attempt to finish or extend cycle?  Was on for 8 weeks before falling off 750mg of Test e per week.
Suggestions from you guys would be great
Thanks

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2010, 11:02:11 PM »
In a similar situation but not a training break only.  I ran short on my gear this go round and I haven’t pinned for 3 weeks not to mention my diet got fucked because I’m going through a bunch of relationship drama.  I just got my gear today should I attempt to finish or extend cycle?  Was on for 8 weeks before falling off 750mg of Test e per week.
Suggestions from you guys would be great
Thanks

2 options:

1. start your PCT and cycle again later down the road when you're ready.

2. Jump back on but stay on for a time, jumping back on now for a few wks and then stopping the cycle again will be pointless.

bigjoered

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2010, 11:17:20 AM »
So maybe I can get back on and stay on for the remainder or longer? I was already on for 9 weeks

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2010, 11:36:29 AM »
So maybe I can get back on and stay on for the remainder or longer? I was already on for 9 weeks

9wks is nothing. Yes, you can get back on and stay on for another 8wks, 12ws or even 16wks...again, 9wks is nothing, a drop in the bucket.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2010, 01:13:40 PM »
I was hospitalized and forced to take almost 2 weeks off. My joints felt so mch better after returning. Now they are going to shit again

bigjoered

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2010, 04:32:36 PM »
Seriously? Who else runs none stop for 16 weeks?  How long do you take a break for then?  What type of PCT do you do?  I know after 10 weeks on my dick doesn't work any more.

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2010, 01:30:52 PM »
breaks are good
palumbo recomends time off=time on   ::) ::)
i just do 10 week cycles with 4-5 week break in between. Currently on my 3rd cycle.
and i use plazmosis for PCT ;D

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2010, 03:49:53 PM »
If your coming off what is the point of taking a 4 to 5 week break? You might as well just stay on because your not giving your body enough time to get your levels back to normal

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2010, 10:13:37 PM »
If your coming off what is the point of taking a 4 to 5 week break? You might as well just stay on because your not giving your body enough time to get your levels back to normal

Yea, i was just coming off to give my body a little break. But after this cycle, im probably not going to come off anymore, just cruise on test instead of coming off.