Author Topic: Ron why do you let 24KT aka JaguarEnterprises peddle her snake oil scams here?  (Read 10827 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Let's look at this objectively Ron. She changes her name to 24KT, which just so happens to coincide with her new gold selling chop shop that she has recently set up. She has since taken to fear-mongering and talking about how her "65 analysts" have predicted gold to increase to $56,000/ounce, all while advertising that her chop shop offers the best spreads on gold bullion in the WORLD, of course. To top it off, she's constantly lecturing us on why it's pointless to hold gold coins or bars and how bullion (which, SURPRISE, she just happens to be hawking) is "the way to go". 225 for 70 noted that her known gimmick, Samson123, leads the way with the fear tactics and her JaguarEnterprises account follows up with the solution. This is typical baiting that you're likely to see in any pyramid scheme and is a favorite of chop shops.

So my question is, why do you let her carry on with this when you're usually so quick to can accounts that do any sort of advertising? As Hugo Chavez noted, she appears to be quite adept at walking that thin line between "informative posting" and "blatant advertising" but it's pretty easy to see that she's intentionally doing it.

I move that you ban her and her shitty gimmick Samson123!

For the record, incase anyone is interested in FACTS as opposed to spin, what I said, in a discussion on gold prices started by someone else, was stated my opinion on what I thought gold prices were going to do. I also stated that I had a list of 65 analysts who ALL felt gold was going to reach $5,000 an oz. (Actually, it's 108, but only 65 are predicting $5,000 oz or more). I also said that if anyone wanted the list, they could PM me because the list was posted on one of my websites and I didn't want to post a link to my website on the board. I believe I said there was one guy who even reasoned gold could go to $56,000 oz.

I've got a list of at least 65 different well respected and established analysts who are all predicting gold will hit at least $5,000 or more. Some speculate as much as $15,000 oz, while others still estimate a high of as much as $56,000 oz.

While $56K seems rather high, when he breaks down the reasons why, ...it doesn't seem all that far-fetched at all.

Of course bare in mind, that could be 56,000 in hyper-inflated US Dollars, an amount that could possibly have the same buying power that $500 has today.  ;D

That post had originally been in the Dow thread on Political, but after 225for70 disrupted the thread, and both I and Emmortal called for some moderation of the thread, Hugo finally decided to act by splitting the thread. He went back even further than the disruption and tossed that post into the thread he subsequently split the Dow thread off into. (After he got pissed at me for something that occurred on the Conspiracy Board) Hugo is famous for doing stuff like that. He'll get ticked at you for whatever reason, then go on a self-described "SEARCH AND DESTROY MISSION" seeking revenge with the only power available to him... moderating your posts, and threats of banishment for some imagined and/or conjured up infraction of board rules. That and marshalling up a force of haters to bait, troll and harass at will.

Now I ask you, tell me GATA's Adrian Douglas is a piker and doesn't know what he's talking about.
Tell me Jeff Christian of CPM Group doesn't know what he's testifying to the CFTC about either.

Ya I got a list, but I sure as heck ain't gonna copy out all these names & rationales and repost them all.
I wasn't looking to prove a point here on GetBig, simply stating my opinion and part of the basis for it.
But here's the list on my website that I was reluctant to link www.24kt.2ya.com/got-gold.htm on that board in that thread.
w

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
if gold hits 56k ounce...KB gold will allow you to redeem your gold for about 40k and ounce..

The rest of to satisfy there scam-force or workforce

24KT

• Getbig V

don't ASSUME that because I don't post a lot .. means ... I don't read almost everything that's posted on all the boards ... for a VERY long time I have read things here intead of reading news sites ... there's current issues and entertainment on many subjects that are posted here .. besides BBing topics ... so don't go there KAY ?

fair enough. Then that would be an unfair assumption on my part.
By the same token, if you are as familiar with my posts as you claim, then the accusation of spamming is somewhat disengenuous at best, and ludicrously delusional at worst.

you can continue to do exactly what you do

turn the focus onto what people do to you .. instead of what you do to cause it

What did I do to cause 225for70 to start posting about my gold activities?
I'd never even spoken to or had any interaction with the guy whatsoever, until he pm'ed me asking me to post in the 2 page thread he had made trashing me and my associations.

reporting ANYTHING is just assinine ... it's childish and screams " look at me " "I'm being offended"  .. it's not that hard to just ignore what offends you ...

I do ignore what offends. I will report what libels me, and what Ron and the moderators 'claim' they don't want on the boards. And if the libel isn't removed, I have no choice but to address it. Then everyone goes ape-shit screaming "She's spamming, she's spamming"  ::)

and if you think it libels you then that just proves the point that you place a very high importance on who you think you are ... it's a friggin message board not a godamned company board room

The gift of anonymity is a wonderful thing w8m8. It allows a carefree attitude with regards to whatever lies one may spew about you. I wonder how you would feel about it, if you didn't enjoy your cloak of anonymity. And yes, I do place a high importance on who I know I am, and I'm not fond of children who choose to amuse themselves by spreading malicious libel that gets archived by search engines. If you walked the line everyday, conducting yourself with honesty & integrity in all your dealings, how pleased would you be that some little snot was getting his jollies labeling you as scam artist in a fashion that will linger for years? And I supposed to ignore the lies and not address them? I may not be able to prevent them from playing their childish malicious games, but I will at least address the lies, and clarify the misinformation. Then it's up to readers to have the wisdom to discern what is fact and what is pure lawn fertilizer. If they can't discern the difference, there's not much more I can do.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
if gold hits 56k ounce...KB gold will allow you to redeem your gold for about 40k and ounce..

The rest of to satisfy there scam-force or workforce

Well if that's what you assume, ...maybe you shouldn't buy physical kinebar gold or silver from KB.
Maybe you should stick to your underperforming ETF's like GLD & SLV, that are currently gasping for breath.

w

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
not true .... he threw me in Timeout quick as a blink  :(

You're not as well known as say a Jade or Rip,  If you post whored pics of yourself all over or competed he would let you run wild. 

w8m8

fair enough. Then that would be an unfair assumption on my part.
By the same token, if you are as familiar with my posts as you claim, then the accusation of spamming is somewhat disengenuous at best, and ludicrously delusional at worst.

I do ignore what offends. I will report what libels me, and what Ron and the moderators 'claim' they don't want on the boards. And if the libel isn't removed, I have no choice but to address it. Then everyone goes ape-shit screaming "She's spamming, she's spamming"  ::)

The gift of anonymity is a wonderful thing

lol @ disingenuous and delusional .. you've no idea how funny that is

You bring the attention onto yourself ... that's the point .... you wouldn't have to even think about anything libelous if you never hawked your warez to begin with

why is it so difficult for you to comprehend that it is your own actions that bring about the bad press that gets attached to your bizness ventures

you could very well join into any and all discussion without "needing" to be a braggart and troll for customers ... you can't do that because you addicted to the whole "look at me .. buy into my scheme" mindset

I don't blame you for wanting all the victims you can get .. but don't act like Getbig is going to treat you any different than anyone else who puts all their stuff out there for people to see .. and when you get drawn and quartered for it  ..just stop crying to mods and Ron about it .. you bring it on yourself

24KT

• Getbig V
lol @ disingenuous and delusional .. you've no idea how funny that is

And here I thought I was the anally retentive obsessive compulsive spelling nazi.  ;D

You bring the attention onto yourself ... that's the point .... you wouldn't have to even think about anything libelous if you never hawked your warez to begin with

why is it so difficult for you to comprehend that it is your own actions that bring about the bad press that gets attached to your bizness ventures

you could very well join into any and all discussion without "needing" to be a braggart and troll for customers ... you can't do that because you addicted to the whole "look at me .. buy into my scheme" mindset

That is exactly what I have been doing. It was 225for70 who brought up my activities with KB, not me.

I don't blame you for wanting all the victims you can get .. but don't act like Getbig is going to treat you any different than anyone else who puts all their stuff out there for people to see .. and when you get drawn and quartered for it  ..just stop crying to mods and Ron about it .. you bring it on yourself

My whole point in this w8m8, is that it was 225for70 who brought this up not me.
I didn't put it out there, 225for70 did. He was the one calling attention to it and inserting incorrect info.
I merely clarified his incorrect statements. If you're unable to see that, you have a problem.

As for these so called "victims" that what I'm hoping to avoid. but when you have loudmouths spewing misinformation of which they know nothing, those inclined to listen to them will be victims when the poop hits the fan.
w

w8m8

And here I thought I was the anally retentive obsessive compulsive spelling nazi.  ;D

That is exactly what I have been doing. It was 225for70 who brought up my activities with KB, not me.

My whole point in this w8m8, is that it was 225for70 who brought this up not me.
I didn't put it out there, 225for70 did. He was the one calling attention to it and inserting incorrect info.
I merely clarified his incorrect statements. If you're unable to see that, you have a problem.

As for these so called "victims" that what I'm hoping to avoid. but when you have loudmouths spewing misinformation of which they know nothing, those inclined to listen to them will be victims when the poop hits the fan.

You're remaining focused on one instance .. I was referring to your trolling for "customers" on the whole .. you can't deny finding ways to bring anything you're involved with onto these boards whenever you see an opportunity

I guess you think it's everyone else who just mistakes the whole agenda you have ... you're not trying to boast or tempt others here into your pyramid schemes .. you're just discussing all the fine aspects of them  ::)

as far as when and if anyone says anything about your bizness ventures .. you always have the option of saying nothing .. but methinks you thrive on those times because it gives you free reign to overcompensate on your rebuttal and add 29 paragraphs of how it is misunderstood  8)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
For the record, getbig is a bodybuilding/fitness forum. Not a business or political form. 

24KT

• Getbig V

You're remaining focused on one instance .. I was referring to your trolling for "customers" on the whole .. you can't deny finding ways to bring anything you're involved with onto these boards whenever you see an opportunity

As a matter of fact w8m8, I can. I'm involved in quite a few ventures that I have not uttered a peep about on these boards.

I guess you think it's everyone else who just mistakes the whole agenda you have ... you're not trying to boast or tempt others here into your pyramid schemes .. you're just discussing all the fine aspects of them  ::)

Exactly!  :P

as far as when and if anyone says anything about your bizness ventures .. you always have the option of saying nothing .. but methinks you thrive on those times because it gives you free reign to overcompensate on your rebuttal and add 29 paragraphs of how it is misunderstood  8)

I could say nothing, ...but when someone makes a point of starting a gadzillion different threads all full of false information, it would be remiss of me not to clarify the untruths.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
For the record, getbig is a bodybuilding/fitness forum. Not a business or political form. 

Ummm... I think you've missed a couple of the boards on here.  :D
w

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Seriously Ron, why do you let this lazy-eyed weasel carry on with her scams?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Ron is no dummy.
He knows when I changed my name, and due to reasons I won't elaborate on,
probably knows when I became a conduit for those looking to purchase gold and silver.
He also know when I removed any sig line from my profile and he knows when I added it,
...and he knows 225for70 was the one who even made first mention of my activities outside of GetBig.

225for70 was the one who dragged this into GetBig about 10 days ago, not me.
My only recourse was to counter his libelous statements with the truth, and to add a url in sig line that anyone can click, should they choose to see facts over someone else's disengenous, misguided and/or malicious agenda, and to post a thread (actually alter a previous thread I had started on the Business board) to provide people with the facts.

I am not selling gold & silver, I am buying it. I do earn a referral fee of between $150 to $950 USD as a result of gold or silver buyers that I may refer in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Holland or Slovenia, ...however people in the rest of the world aren't even able to buy gold or silver from this source.

I am NOT Samson, despite whatever lies Hugo, BerserkFury or anyone else chooses to spew.

I think I just hit on a giant Conspiracy right in front of my face!  >:(

Tons of bunk gold and silver is being made today.

24KT

• Getbig V
Tons of bunk gold and silver is being made today.

Yep, ...and a good majority of it came from the Fed & US Mint during the Clinton years under the watch of Larry Sumners

Fort Knox might as well be known as Fort Tungsten!  :P
w

Internet Tough Guy

From Miss Black Ontario to a few B movies to gas pills to women's empowerment/shopping to a cheap cash for gold knockoff.  Living the dream.

24KT

• Getbig V
From Miss Black Ontario to a few B movies to gas pills to women's empowerment/shopping to a cheap cash for gold knockoff.  Living the dream.

Not entirely accurate, ...but hey, ...this is Getbig where truth and/or accuracy means nothing.  :-\
w

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Whatever happened to that garbage ProArgin9 that jag was selling...?

"The only arginine to cross the blood-brain barrier"

I knew Jag was full of shit back then and she's still full of shit now.

Internet Tough Guy

Whatever happened to that garbage ProArgin9 that jag was selling...?

"The only arginine to cross the blood-brain barrier"

I knew Jag was full of shit back then and she's still full of shit now.

Careful...she'll report to moderator...like that 3rd grade tattletail nobody ever liked

Playboy

• Getbig V
If you believe that. For me, seeing is believing. Anyone can say, "Hey, I make lots of money." Until I see it with my own two eyes I don't believe any BS people spew on any forum. I live in Toronto, Ontario too and I never once seen or heard of this woman or her claims.

24KT

• Getbig V
If you believe that. For me, seeing is believing. Anyone can say, "Hey, I make lots of money." Until I see it with my own two eyes I don't believe any BS people spew on any forum. I live in Toronto, Ontario too and I never once seen or heard of this woman or her claims.

And in the GTA we have a population of close to 6 million people. Are you saying you know of every single one?
w

Playboy

• Getbig V
And in the GTA we have a population of close to 6 million people. Are you saying you know of every single one?
Pretty much. I'm a popular guy  ;)

24KT

• Getbig V
Pretty much. I'm a popular guy  ;)

Thanks for that update.
I'll be sure to file you in the rolodex as 'the T.O. go-to guy'.
w