Author Topic: Ron why do you let 24KT aka JaguarEnterprises peddle her snake oil scams here?  (Read 10810 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Let's look at this objectively Ron. She changes her name to 24KT, which just so happens to coincide with her new gold selling chop shop that she has recently set up. She has since taken to fear-mongering and talking about how her "65 analysts" have predicted gold to increase to $56,000/ounce, all while advertising that her chop shop offers the best spreads on gold bullion in the WORLD, of course. To top it off, she's constantly lecturing us on why it's pointless to hold gold coins or bars and how bullion (which, SURPRISE, she just happens to be hawking) is "the way to go". 225 for 70 noted that her known gimmick, Samson123, leads the way with the fear tactics and her JaguarEnterprises account follows up with the solution. This is typical baiting that you're likely to see in any pyramid scheme and is a favorite of chop shops.

So my question is, why do you let her carry on with this when you're usually so quick to can accounts that do any sort of advertising? As Hugo Chavez noted, she appears to be quite adept at walking that thin line between "informative posting" and "blatant advertising" but it's pretty easy to see that she's intentionally doing it.

I move that you ban her and her shitty gimmick Samson123!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Seconded.......only if we can ban Hugo also. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Seconded.......only if we can ban Hugo also. :D
make is so number one :D  I'll sack myself to see samsonjag delt with ;D

Hereford

• Getbig V
24KT is Samson/Jag?!?

WTF! No wonder 24 is such a dooshbag!

It all makes sense now!

Ban them. Ban them all Ron.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
24KT is Samson/Jag?!?

WTF! No wonder 24 is such a dooshbag!

It all makes sense now!

Ban them. Ban them all Ron.
yup, Jag changed her name to 24k because she's pettling a new scam.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Ron is a big pussy when it comes to telling broads to fuck off, sorry Ron it's true.  You need to show her you mean business. 

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Ron is a big pussy when it comes to telling broads to fuck off, sorry Ron it's true.  You need to show her you mean business. 

This.

w8m8

Hasn't this subject been brought up a few times over the years ?

Either Ron doesn't see her motives for being here ... or he feels she does no harm

No matter either way ... he has the last word and he's not going to do anything about it obviously

I just think he is more concerned over any posts that are slanderous , libelous , or damaging to the industry in the G&O ( oh and the ones that aren't BB related )

The rest of the bottom boards really don't concern him very much

Everyone else here posts on all the different boards .. it looks like SAMSON / Jag just sticks to the Politics and Business ones .. and almost all her posts are directed to bring up her latest money making schemes

w8m8

not true .... he threw me in Timeout quick as a blink  :(

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
not true .... he threw me in Timeout quick as a blink  :(

Reall ??? for what ???...maybe he didn't know you were a female when he did it :D ;)

w8m8

Reall ??? for what ???...maybe he didn't know you were a female when he did it :D ;)

one of the mentally deranged posters kept reporting me to Ron whenever I challenged her many maniacal rants ... it was her MO to attack people then report the replies ... I remember once she thought Hugo was in Timeout when he put Timeout under his avatar  .. she was joyously ranting about him .. until he popped in to say Hello ..  :D lololol .. that was funny

it was back when Timeout was occupied by quite a few people ... there were plenty of postings going on in there but only 3 threads you could use .. it was fun for awhile  .. I had some good company ... but it's hell being able to read the boards and not post on them when you dying to respond  :-[

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
one of the mentally deranged posters kept reporting me to Ron whenever I challenged her many maniacal rants ... it was her MO to attack people then report the replies ... I remember once she thought Hugo was in Timeout when he put Timeout under his avatar  .. she was joyously ranting about him .. until he popped in to say Hello ..  :D lololol .. that was funny

it was back when Timeout was occupied by quite a few people ... there were plenty of postings going on in there but only 3 threads you could use .. it was fun for awhile  .. I had some good company ... but it's hell being able to read the boards and not post on them when you dying to respond  :-[

This poster wouldn't sell snake oil would she ??? ;D

w8m8

This poster wouldn't sell snake oil would she ??? ;D

LOL

no .. but they really like each other !!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
LOL

no .. but they really like each other !!!

Ahh!...that crazy ass English chick!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

lol, i cracked myself up with that one.   ;D

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch

I remember when you were the timeout board...It was cause of LindaXXXX, Remember Tighting...

w8m8

Ahh!...that crazy ass English chick!

;)

lol, i cracked myself up with that one.   ;D

That was really funny .. one of the best LOL's ever that night

I remember when you were the timeout board...Remember Tighting...

We were cellies ?  :D

Yes ... tingnting!! ... that poor guy has been doing a life sentence for much less than people do now ...  :-[  ... I still see his name logged in every once in awhile too ... Ron should let him out it's been years !!

225for70

• Getbig IV

;)

That was really funny .. one of the best LOL's ever that night

We were cellies ?  :D

Yes ... tingnting!! ... that poor guy has been doing a life sentence for much less than people do now ...  :-[  ... I still see his name logged in every once in awhile too ... Ron should let him out it's been years !!

yes, we were...

Tightning was a funny poster...He was a legend in the Timeout board....I think that Linda's "snatch" was really stinky..He was constantly talking about her stinky "snatch'

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Let's look at this objectively Ron. She changes her name to 24KT, which just so happens to coincide with her new gold selling chop shop that she has recently set up. She has since taken to fear-mongering and talking about how her "65 analysts" have predicted gold to increase to $56,000/ounce, all while advertising that her chop shop offers the best spreads on gold bullion in the WORLD, of course. To top it off, she's constantly lecturing us on why it's pointless to hold gold coins or bars and how bullion (which, SURPRISE, she just happens to be hawking) is "the way to go". 225 for 70 noted that her known gimmick, Samson123, leads the way with the fear tactics and her JaguarEnterprises account follows up with the solution. This is typical baiting that you're likely to see in any pyramid scheme and is a favorite of chop shops.

So my question is, why do you let her carry on with this when you're usually so quick to can accounts that do any sort of advertising? As Hugo Chavez noted, she appears to be quite adept at walking that thin line between "informative posting" and "blatant advertising" but it's pretty easy to see that she's intentionally doing it.

I move that you ban her and her shitty gimmick Samson123!

Ron is no dummy.
He knows when I changed my name, and due to reasons I won't elaborate on,
probably knows when I became a conduit for those looking to purchase gold and silver.
He also know when I removed any sig line from my profile and he knows when I added it,
...and he knows 225for70 was the one who even made first mention of my activities outside of GetBig.

225for70 was the one who dragged this into GetBig about 10 days ago, not me.
My only recourse was to counter his libelous statements with the truth, and to add a url in sig line that anyone can click, should they choose to see facts over someone else's disengenous, misguided and/or malicious agenda, and to post a thread (actually alter a previous thread I had started on the Business board) to provide people with the facts.

I am not selling gold & silver, I am buying it. I do earn a referral fee of between $150 to $950 USD as a result of gold or silver buyers that I may refer in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Holland or Slovenia, ...however people in the rest of the world aren't even able to buy gold or silver from this source.

I am NOT Samson, despite whatever lies Hugo, BerserkFury or anyone else chooses to spew.

I think I just hit on a giant Conspiracy right in front of my face!  >:(
w

w8m8

be honest Jag .. you bait people into discussions so you will have the opportunity to add links and spout off about all things to do with your latest get rich quick pyramid scheme

you "rarely" post on any topic that doesn't offer you that opportunity .. you have always come off as "holier than thou" and act like your knowledge in all things is above everyone elses ... there's always been the controversy going on about how you report posts to mods when other people point out your ways .. and you always seem to go under Ron's radar with your baiting and belligerence

we have a business board and you should keep all your posts that have anything to do with your motive to be here on that board

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Ron is no dummy.
He knows when I changed my name, and due to reasons I won't elaborate on,
probably knows when I became a conduit for those looking to purchase gold and silver.

He also know when I removed any sig line from my profile and he knows when I added it,
...and he knows 225for70 was the one who even made first mention of my activities outside of GetBig

225for70 was the one who dragged this into GetBig about 10 days ago, not me.
My only recourse was to counter his libelous statements with the truth, and to add a url in sig line that anyone can click, should they choose to see facts over someone else's disengenous, misguided and/or malicious agenda, and to post a thread (actually alter a previous thread I had started on the Business board) to provide people with the facts.

I am not selling gold & silver, I am buying it. I do earn a referral fee of between $150 to $950 USD as a result of gold or silver buyers that I may refer in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Holland or Slovenia, ...however people in the rest of the world aren't even able to buy gold or silver from this source.

I am NOT Samson, despite whatever lies Hugo, BerserkFury or anyone else chooses to spew.

I think I just hit on a giant Conspiracy right in front of my face!  >:(
thanks for confirming that you speed pm Ron repetitiously with BS complaints.  And LOL at your lame attempt to suggest Ron purchased gold from you ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
be honest Jag .. you bait people into discussions so you will have the opportunity to add links and spout off about all things to do with your latest get rich quick pyramid scheme

I AM being honest w8m8!

you "rarely" post on any topic that doesn't offer you that opportunity ..

Excuse Me?!!! So now, are we to assume I am about to run for President, possibly mayor of Wasilla?
Or is it that I have an EMP or ICBM to sell?! Maybe business cards or Nintendos? I post on ALL sorts of topics

you have always come off as "holier than thou" and act like your knowledge in all things is above everyone elses ...

To this I might have to plead guilty. I don't claim to have more knowledge than anyone else. I do know what I know, and on some issues I am extremely confident in my opinions. On things I know nothing about, I rarely utter an opinion, but in areas where I am confident, I will speak up, and I won't dispute it may often appear arrogant or superior.

there's always been the controversy going on about how you report posts to mods when other people point out your ways

I report posts to mods that contain overt libel about me, or vicious offensive racist material.

and you always seem to go under Ron's radar with your baiting and belligerence

Baiting & Belligerance? You've got to be kidding me.
Maybe things go under Ron's radar, because there's nothing there?
When someone is actively searching for something, they usually find it, ...even when there's nothing there.

Do you know the following graphic once sent Hugo in a tizzy? He deleted it and accused me of spamming

I had posted it in a thread about Global Warming, ...but to Hugo, it was spam.  ::)

A couple years ago, Parker poster a thread about perserverence and persistence,
and I completely agreed with the points he made, so I posted this jpg in response

Hugo freaked out and accused me of spamming. Coincidently, he was pissed at me at the time, just like now)
I can only imagine the conniption he'd have if I posted that today.

we have a business board and you should keep all your posts that have anything to do with your motive to be here on that board

My "motives to be here" have nothing to do with my business. If I feel the desire to post about my business I agree that board would be the most appropriate place to do it, ...unfortunately when trolls decide to start spewing lies, and misinformation about my business on other boards, I have no choice but to clarify the lies and misconceptions.

And to tell you the truth w8m8, with all due respect, for someone who rarely posts on any of the boards I post on, (with the exception of Open Talk) I really don't see how you have any foundation for making claims about what you think I do. Those who regularly post and read the political, if they can get past partisan bickering and will be honest will tell you I don't push my businesses there. I'll admit, there was a time 3 years ago when I might have pushed the envelope somewhat, but there's been barely a peep out of me in 3 years.

It was 225for70 who brought up one of my businesses on November 4th, and after going 2 or 3 pages without a reply, he PM'ed me asking me to post in his gold thread, which I refused to do. It wasn't enough for him to see his topic get stale and fall off the 1st page, ...he kept starting threads about it, and injecting it into other threads.

Finally, I relented, and posted information about it on the Business Board, and responded to all sincere inquiries in the thread through PM so as not to continue off topic posts in these threads. Then Hugo went and pulled ON-Topic posts that had been previously made in the thread, as OFF Topic spam.  They were appropriate enough before, ...even appropriate enough after 225for70 started posting about my private business, ...but because Samson said something to him on the Conspiracy board, and he didn't like how he measured up in his own mind, he got pissed off at me, ...and all of a sudden, this appropriate post became spam and worthy of being pulled. Now he's running around saying I'm Samson. ::)

w

24KT

• Getbig V
thanks for confirming that you speed pm Ron repetitiously with BS complaints.  

Maybe Ron is aware of my activities outside of GetBig, because Ron has access to my information outside of GetBig? There are a few here who do, ...and they are fully aware of when they first became aware of it, and when mention was first made on GetBig?

And LOL at your lame attempt to suggest Ron purchased gold from you ::)

The way you contort that imagination of yours would make a gymnast seethe with envy.
Seriously Hugo, get some help.
w

w8m8

to tell you the truth w8m8, with all due respect, for someone who rarely posts on any of the boards I post on, (with the exception of Open Talk) I really don't see how you have any foundation for making claims about what you think I do.

don't ASSUME that because I don't post a lot .. means ... I don't read almost everything that's posted on all the boards ... for a VERY long time I have read things here intead of reading news sites ... there's current issues and entertainment on many subjects that are posted here .. besides BBing topics ... so don't go there KAY ?

you can continue to do exactly what you do

turn the focus onto what people do to you .. instead of what you do to cause it

reporting ANYTHING is just assinine ... it's childish and screams " look at me " "I'm being offended"  .. it's not that hard to just ignore what offends you ... and if you think it libels you then that just proves the point that you place a very high importance on who you think you are ... it's a friggin message board not a godamned company board room

225for70

• Getbig IV
Judy is no better than Bernie Madoff. At least Bernie knew he was committing a crime.