Author Topic: Spitzer pushes Rand Paul to name specific cuts, Rand filibusters  (Read 2071 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Spitzer pushes Rand Paul to name specific cuts, Rand filibusters
« on: November 10, 2010, 04:49:52 AM »

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla more of the same i'm going to cut the budget just don't ask me where, typ.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Spitzer pushes Rand Paul to name specific cuts, Rand filibusters
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 04:54:13 AM »
yep.  Look for 2 years of this. 

vague promises of cuts, which never materialize.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 06:26:32 AM »
yep.  Look for 2 years of this. 

vague promises of cuts, which never materialize.

What should he say?'I want to cut the following departments.Education,Hud,epa," ETC ETC.Should he say move retirement age to 75 before collecting social security?Then little Eliot Spitzer[the man who has a show that is the lowest rated in history of news]can wait to Paul is off the air and attack him while Paul has no ability to respond.Thats what libs like Spitzer and Olberman do.They force conservatives into a corner,then when the conservative is off air ,they blast them.

Paul outsmarted Spitzer,and republicans should keep dancing like this until its time to pass legislation.Why answer to the likes of Elliot Spitzer?Let him go bang some more filthy whores.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 07:00:04 AM »

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla more of the same i'm going to cut the budget just don't ask me where, typ.

True . . . but Paul won that joust!  :-[

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2010, 07:23:03 AM »
What should he say?'I want to cut the following departments.Education,Hud,epa," ETC ETC.Should he say move retirement age to 75 before collecting social security?Then little Eliot Spitzer[the man who has a show that is the lowest rated in history of news]can wait to Paul is off the air and attack him while Paul has no ability to respond.Thats what libs like Spitzer and Olberman do.They force conservatives into a corner,then when the conservative is off air ,they blast them.

Paul outsmarted Spitzer,and republicans should keep dancing like this until its time to pass legislation.Why answer to the likes of Elliot Spitzer?Let him go bang some more filthy whores.

I see.  Rand cares more about what some crap pundit like Spitzer says about him , than he does about doing the right thing for america.

Gotcha.  Sounds about right.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2010, 07:33:27 AM »

I see.  Rand cares more about what some crap pundit like Spitzer says about him , than he does about doing the right thing for america.

Gotcha.  Sounds about right.

Is Rand Paul in the senate yet?Can he pass one piece of legislation yet?What is the point of commenting to the likes of Little Elliot client 9 ?You make absolutely no sense whatsoever.You will knock Rand Paul whi is not in the senate and Palin who is no where,but excuse every left wing piece of legislation that Obama Pelosi and Reid actually pass.Its quite incredible.

Here is an idea,lets actually wait until the guy is sworn into office and see what he does before knocking him.Again,you will knock ANY conservative but defend every left wing liberal and then have the balls to call yourself a conservative/libertarian.Ha,ha,ha amazing stupidity.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2010, 07:34:43 AM »
good point billy.

so every day after jan 20, 2011 that Rand Paul filibusters and won't answer - you will join me in condemning him for not doing what he promised?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2010, 07:42:39 AM »
good point billy.

so every day after jan 20, 2011 that Rand Paul filibusters and won't answer - you will join me in condemning him for not doing what he promised?

I dont give a flying fuck what he wont answer,I will wait and see what they try to pass.As far as Im concerned I wish NOT ONE republican would ever go on any left wing lib network and answer nothing from those filthy ,no ratings getting,unimportant know nothings.

I will see what he does,not what he says.Unlike you who simply cares about what libs say and not what they do.Remember the stimulus?Obama said it would be great and create jobs,it hasnt,but you keep believing its great because the all mighty Imam read it and said it off his teleprompter like a real pro.Did it give you a thrill up your leg as well as your heros?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2010, 07:46:55 AM »
so how many weeks/months into rand paul's term will you say "wow... he's not cutting a damn thing... no new jobs.... kinda a bummer" ???

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2010, 07:51:55 AM »
so how many weeks/months into rand paul's term will you say "wow... he's not cutting a damn thing... no new jobs.... kinda a bummer" ???

Well lets see,you gave Obama and his stimulus two years,so that seems about fair wouldnt you think.If he is as big a failure as Obama and his piss poor agenda then you can say that.However,if in two years UE is under 7% that means its 100% republicans doing and had absolutely nothing to do with the Imam in the white house.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2010, 07:53:31 AM »
Rand Paul is one of 46 GOP Senators in the minority party in the Senate, and he ia  junion senator too boot. 

I heard a radio internvew he did and he says we need to cut across the board which is correct.   

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2010, 07:59:04 AM »
Rand Paul is one of 46 GOP Senators in the minority party in the Senate, and he ia  junion senator too boot. 

I heard a radio internvew he did and he says we need to cut across the board which is correct.   

Dont you find it incredible that 240 claims to be a libertarian/conservative and never ever has a harsh word for Pelosi or Reid or their agenda.They have expanded government to new record levels and he is silent.But before republicans are even seated,he already is jumping on them for not cutting waste.This is the same guy that wanted Crist over Rubio,then pretended to vote for Rubio.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2010, 08:01:12 AM »
Dont you find it incredible that 240 claims to be a libertarian/conservative and never ever has a harsh word for Pelosi or Reid or their agenda.They have expanded government to new record levels and he is silent.But before republicans are even seated,he already is jumping on them for not cutting waste.This is the same guy that wanted Crist over Rubio,then pretended to vote for Rubio.

I think 240 just types what he thinks will piss off the most people and stir the pot to the great estent possible. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2010, 08:55:18 AM »
I think 240 just types what he thinks will piss off the most people and stir the pot to the great estent possible. 

But he never tries to piss off libs.Why?Because he is a lib!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2010, 08:58:51 AM »
But he never tries to piss off libs.Why?Because he is a lib!!!!

He can't possibly really believe half the stuff he types.  Its just not possible.