Author Topic: Coca Cola, Facebook Promoting NWO In Israel  (Read 1428 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Coca Cola, Facebook Promoting NWO In Israel
« on: November 10, 2010, 10:09:06 AM »
Dumbass teenagers willingly taking RFID chips and being tracked and followed...FOOLS

C

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Coca Cola, Facebook Promoting NWO In Israel
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 01:34:01 PM »
Dumbass teenagers willingly taking RFID chips and being tracked and followed...FOOLS

That is soooo disgusting. I first saw glimpses of this in 1996 when I went to the ABA, now known as "Book Expo".

Our badges were colour coded depending on our professions within the industry, and all had bar codes on them, and whenever we spoke with or interacted with various booths, or made purchases, they would scan your delegate badge. I hated every minute of it!  >:(  ...except at the time I still had my talent agency, and the girl making up my delegate badge took my title from my business card and designated me with an agent's badge, instead of a simple visitor's badge. That part was cool 'cause I had people falling all over themselves to treat me like gold, but the tracking part I hated... not to mention the mounds of unsolicited materials that subsequently showed up in the weeks following because I had visited a booth at a convention.  :-\
w

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 02:19:05 AM »
this is nothing. wait til they want to implant these chips IN us. its coming folks

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 01:58:59 PM »
this is nothing. wait til they want to implant these chips IN us. its coming folks

You're late Blinky...Remember about two years or so ago night clubs in Miami Beach had party goers accept the chips in their arms with the benefit being that if they did it they could jump to the front of the line at any night club and eat for free at certain restaurants. I don't remember how many people had the chip implanted, but I thought to myself how dumb are these people to do something like this all for the sake of getting into a nightclub. I wonder if any of them have suffered any adverse effects of having the chip under their skin...not to mention what information has been gathered on them since then by whoever put the chips in them...
C

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2010, 10:14:22 PM »
You're late Blinky...Remember about two years or so ago night clubs in Miami Beach had party goers accept the chips in their arms with the benefit being that if they did it they could jump to the front of the line at any night club and eat for free at certain restaurants. I don't remember how many people had the chip implanted, but I thought to myself how dumb are these people to do something like this all for the sake of getting into a nightclub. I wonder if any of them have suffered any adverse effects of having the chip under their skin...not to mention what information has been gathered on them since then by whoever put the chips in them...

ya i know its happened in isolated incidents over the last few years, but im talking about it being an everyday thing. You can see the slow progression towards it already. Debit and credit cards will be history and the chip thats on the card now will be under our skin. You wanna make any purchase...ur gonna need that chip