Author Topic: just thought I would mention it before "sev" does lol. Missile launch in Cali.  (Read 4260 times)

spinnis

the fuck?

probably exploading a few thousands miles above america to release some sort if mindcontrol mist that will eventually rain down so you will love obama again?

right sev? right sev?    ;D

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
it's just a jet trail from an sharp angle

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
the funny thing is, 'they' can do ANYTHING they want now -blatantly and in full public view- and NOBODY WILL EVEN NOTICE IT. i mean, the general public is so dumbed down, you can literally collapse a 50-story skyscraper in lower manhattan -seen by millions of people every day- and a few years later the average person will not only not be aware that it happened, but will question if it ever existed in the first place.

you could land a flying saucer on sepulveda, have actual aliens come out of it and say "HELLO FAGGGOTS, WE ARE ALIENS"...it would show up as a brief clip on the news, a few people would mention it at work in the morning, then within one week it will have been completely forgotten and ignored, if anyone brings it up it will be labeled a hoax and blown off, and will continue to exist only in the form of a youtube video with techno in the background getting hits from a few hundred 'weirdos'.

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
the funny thing is, 'they' can do ANYTHING they want now -blatantly and in full public view- and NOBODY WILL EVEN NOTICE IT. i mean, the general public is so dumbed down, you can literally collapse a 50-story skyscraper in lower manhattan -seen by millions of people every day- and a few years later the average person will not only not be aware that it happened, but will question if it ever existed in the first place.

you could land a flying saucer on sepulveda, have actual aliens come out of it and say "HELLO FAGGGOTS, WE ARE ALIENS"...it would show up as a brief clip on the news, a few people would mention it at work in the morning, then within one week it will have been completely forgotten and ignored, if anyone brings it up it will be labeled a hoax and blown off, and will continue to exist only in the form of a youtube video with techno in the background getting hits from a few hundred 'weirdos'.

spot on

Stark

• Getbig V

the fuck?

probably exploading a few thousands miles above america to release some sort if mindcontrol mist that will eventually rain down so you will love obama again?

right sev? right sev?    ;D

;D

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!

exactly.. people are so brainwashed they flick it off and watch survivor

WEAPONX

• Getbig II

Well said.             

DPump

• Getbig III

you could land a flying saucer on sepulveda, have actual aliens come out of it and say "HELLO FAGGGOTS, WE ARE ALIENS"...it would show up as a brief clip on the news, a few people would mention it at work in the morning, then within one week it will have been completely forgotten and ignored, if anyone brings it up it will be labeled a hoax and blown off, and will continue to exist only in the form of a youtube video with techno in the background getting hits from a few hundretd 'weirdos'.

This is an awesome post

Dnt forget Hussein Obama the muslim was elected just 8 yrs after 911

The media is so fucking purchased and run by the gov elite. Its slanted to cntrol the minds and point them where they want to. I now get real news on the net (which will also soon be controlled) and only watch history channel and animal planet and natgeo military etc.

How and why does America forget so quick.  Someone tell me

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...

Excellent post.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
The explanation?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
The explanation?

Sevestaste is gonna shit.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

This^.

MY view on the video is some testing for project blue beam.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
it's just a jet trail from an sharp angle

I hope your being sarcastic...
DAWG

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Sevestaste is gonna shit.

How cool would it be if Sev worked for that News station

epic_alien

can i fuck a pleidean?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
The explanation?

HOLY FUCK, SEV FOUND HIS DREAM WIFE!!!@@!...

I love how these nutbars are privy to all this 'insider' alien information with incredible detail and data yet scientists, astronomer's and nuclear physicists are somehow out of the loop, hahaha

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
The explanation?

that blonde is horney and slutty
A

spinnis

HOLY FUCK, SEV FOUND HIS DREAM WIFE!!!@@!...

I love how these nutbars are privy to all this 'insider' alien information with incredible detail and data yet scientists, astronomer's and nuclear physicists are somehow out of the loop, hahaha

Holy shit hahaha. What a nut haha.

Some of the things she says I agree with though. I dont dobut at all that your goverment is poisioning you guys in some way to make you buy pharma medicine

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Holy shit hahaha. What a nut haha.

Some of the things she says I agree with though. I dont dobut at all that your goverment is poisioning you guys in some way to make you buy pharma medicine

Agree with that as well, people like this (all over the net in conspiracy theory circles and youtube) always throw in a slight not so far off truth between their ramblings, it helps some people start to accept their more nuttier propaganda, kind of like a little taste/sampling...and then they all just go into alien/reptilian/2012/roswell mode, it's hillarious to see how all these individual people start unifying their wacko theories/beliefs after a while to gain footholds in other nutbar territory.

Like that Icke fuckwad, started out with some not so seemingly crazy stuff and then after a few years jumped on the queen of england is a 7 foot tall reptile with bloodlust and a penchant for eating toddlers, then after that died down, or he needed funds went on to 2012 mayan calendar and roswell tie in, not sure what he's 'working' on now but I'm sure will be equally as entertaining, maybe he'll tie in bilderberg meetings and masonry into his little universe and come out with a unifying theory of bloodthirsty 7 foot tall business entrepreneur's from Alpha Centauri..

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
I hope your being sarcastic...

Nah it was most likely a full-blown nuke that just magically disappeared without a splash down...... ::)  Or an alien space ship.... ::)

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
Nah it was most likely a full-blown nuke that just magically disappeared without a splash down...... ::)  Or an alien space ship.... ::)

neither of those either...now your being facetious...
DAWG

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
neither of those either...now your being facetious...

What is your theory?  and yes, I was just being a smart-ass......I personally think/thought it was just an inadvertent launch that we don't want to admit to.  Cause there is no way in the world we wouldn't have picked it up.....not in that location.

roccoginge

The blond lady talks like an uneducated meth addict.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
lmao they're totally playing hardstyle techno in that video... how random.
from incomplete data