Author Topic: Kai visits the East Coast Mecca...  (Read 9662 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Kai visits the East Coast Mecca...
« on: November 10, 2010, 03:39:29 PM »
http://www.flexonline.com/kai_east_coast_mecca/news/1479

::)
. ::) ::)....Looks like Kai has learned the meaning of "off"...well, "off" for a bodybuilder....Yikes on those forearms... :-X

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Kai visits the East Coast Mecca...
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 03:44:31 PM »
yeah he does look a little deflated.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 03:47:07 PM »
When (and how) did Palumbo's goon go over to Flex mag?  I saw a video of him interviewing someone the other day for Flex...

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 03:47:15 PM »
I'm glad Kai is taking some time off the steroids and Oscar.

Those two can certainly take a toll on your testicular health over time.

"1"

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2010, 03:49:07 PM »
I'm glad Kai is taking some time off the steroids and Oscar.

Those two can certainly take a toll on your testicular health over time.

"1"
speak on this

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2010, 03:59:42 PM »
bodybuilding is a waste of time some take many decades to realize this

if you workout 2 hours a day compared to no hours a day but just doing sex 1-2 times a day youll look 90 percent as buff as you do with 2hours in the gym
A

newmom

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2010, 05:27:54 PM »
Isn't Kai from NYC anyway. I thought he still lived there. A short trip from NYC to strongisland is hardly a visit, perhaps 30 minutes by car or an hour by train

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2010, 05:27:55 PM »
yeah he does look a little deflated.

LOL, a 'LITTLE' !?!?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2010, 05:29:56 PM »
bodybuilding is a waste of time some take many decades to realize this

if you workout 2 hours a day compared to no hours a day but just doing sex 1-2 times a day youll look 90 percent as buff as you do with 2hours in the gym

This is somewhat true. But you're exagerating it a lot as part of your shtick.

If you just lift hard a couple times per week and eat a normal 3 meals per day. You'll look 90% as good as if you lift much more and follow a strict diet. It's mostly genetics.

When I lift weights or stop lifting weights it makes a huge difference in my muscles. But it's mostly just muscle tone and pump.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2010, 05:35:09 PM »

If you just lift hard a couple times per week and eat a normal 3 meals per day. You'll look 90% as good as if you lift much more and follow a strict diet. It's mostly genetics.

When I lift weights or stop lifting weights it makes a huge difference in my muscles. But it's mostly just muscle tone and pump.

I think what he means is bodybuilding for the sake of getting oiled up and getting on stage is a waste of time, I've changed my workouts completely in the last few years from bodybuilding focused workouts to more functional and core strengthening / mma style weight workouts, I feel much better overall and feel good that I don't just have inflated muscles for superficial reasons.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2010, 05:38:18 PM »

lifting weights is very wasteful unless you are putting in perfect foods back into your body to repair it. if you repair with junk your arteries will be junk then u can mark yourself up for having cardiovascular disease and an eventual heart attack or cancer
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2010, 05:42:16 PM »
I think what he means is bodybuilding for the sake of getting oiled up and getting on stage is a waste of time, I've changed my workouts completely in the last few years from bodybuilding focused workouts to more functional and core strengthening / mma style weight workouts, I feel much better overall and feel good that I don't just have inflated muscles for superficial reasons.
oh brother "i think im changing" "drastic improvements" whom in a flexed most muscular pose looks just as good as the next jerk

whats most wasetfull is you have to lift as often as possible like 5 days a week for your muscles to have a swollen look, its like you pump your body up every day just to be pumped up an extra 10 percent
A

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2010, 05:43:32 PM »
oh brother "i think im changing" "drastic improvements" whom in a flexed most muscular pose looks just as good as the next jerk

whats most wasetfull is you have to lift as often as possible like 5 days a week for your muscles to have a swollen look, its like you pump your body up every day just to be pumped up an extra 10 percent

Dude are you feeling ok? I'm AGREEING WITH YOU, not going against you.. lol

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2010, 05:46:26 PM »
lifting weights is very wasteful unless you are putting in perfect foods back into your body to repair it. if you repair with junk your arteries will be junk then u can mark yourself up for having cardiovascular disease and an eventual heart attack or cancer

Well the weight lifting itself doesn't contribute to cancer or heart attack. It's all diet that does this. And yes, a bodybuilding diet is pretty unhealthy.

Lifting weights is actually a healthy thing to do. If you just lift weights and eat really healthy it's not damaging whatsoever.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2010, 05:48:50 PM »
Well the weight lifting itself doesn't contribute to cancer or heart attack. It's all diet that does this. And yes, a bodybuilding diet is pretty unhealthy.

Lifting weights is actually a healthy thing to do. If you just lift weights and eat really healthy it's not damaging whatsoever.

it can, exercising creates deficits. deficits that are not all understood, like nutritional imbalances.
A

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2010, 05:51:52 PM »
it can, exercising creates deficits. deficits that are not all understood, like nutritional imbalances.

This is all unproven, abstract and highly questionable.

Just like most of the stuff you talk about on this site. Just crazy theories with little or no evidence backing them up.

Human being have always "exercised". Whether it was hunting, gathering, nomadic traveling, exercise is completely normal.

You really do have some strange theories. Do you actually believe this shit or is it just part of your little act?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2010, 06:19:57 PM »
This is all unproven, abstract and highly questionable.

Just like most of the stuff you talk about on this site. Just crazy theories with little or no evidence backing them up.

Human being have always "exercised". Whether it was hunting, gathering, nomadic traveling, exercise is completely normal.

You really do have some strange theories. Do you actually believe this shit or is it just part of your little act?

you look for "book smarts" when its actually common sense you lack

you dont have a clue what mineral or vitamin your using for any specific task thus there is xy- nutritional deficit when you lift and x-deficit when doing normal shit. Again you lack common sense, let me make this clear you lack the common sense to tell you this.
A

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2010, 06:22:50 PM »
look at that bicep and tell me there is no oil in that.....since he is OFF is more way more obviouse than before...

bench

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2010, 06:24:58 PM »
you look for "book smarts" when its actually common sense you lack

you dont have a clue what mineral or vitamin your using for any specific task thus there is xy- nutritional deficit when you lift and x-deficit when doing normal shit. Again you lack common sense, let me make this clear you lack the common sense to tell you this.

Another chump who micro-analyzes certain aspects of nutrition and blows their influence out of propertion.

These mineral and vitamin imbalances are no big deal whatsoever and they are replenished with food. That's why we eat after all.

Do you just sit around all day, trying your hardest to keep your body in perfect homeostasis all the time at all costs so you can extend your lifespan by a few weeks? That must be a shitty life.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2010, 06:51:12 PM »
Falcon whats wrong with your heart bro it seems like you're pretty worried about it. I went through that for about a year. I was having horrible chest pains I got every test done under the sun and my heart turned out to be fine. It was something wrong with the cartilage in between my ribs that felt like a cardiovascular problem.

My aunt is 75 years old and smokes two packs of cigs a day since she was ten. She eats a Mediterranean diet consisting of a lot of hot peppers, fresh fruits and vegetables from her own garden. She takes two tablespoons of olive oil and lightly boils garlic and eats a couple of cloves a day If she eats meat it's fresh she slaughters chickens and lambs for big holidays herself. Doctor said she has very good insides she has a bicep like a baseball. She is constantly outside in her garden. She eats a lot of grapes also. You should look into the Mediterranean diet.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2010, 07:57:05 PM »
This pic illustrated more Kai's "Size Difference" to me more than the one shown

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2010, 08:05:32 PM »
This pic illustrated more Kai's "Size Difference" to me more than the one shown

gotta love the hardcore "Animal" training in the background with his hoody on

This is Animal, Can you handle it?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2010, 08:26:41 PM »
Falcon whats wrong with your heart bro it seems like you're pretty worried about it. I went through that for about a year. I was having horrible chest pains I got every test done under the sun and my heart turned out to be fine. It was something wrong with the cartilage in between my ribs that felt like a cardiovascular problem.

My aunt is 75 years old and smokes two packs of cigs a day since she was ten. She eats a Mediterranean diet consisting of a lot of hot peppers, fresh fruits and vegetables from her own garden. She takes two tablespoons of olive oil and lightly boils garlic and eats a couple of cloves a day If she eats meat it's fresh she slaughters chickens and lambs for big holidays herself. Doctor said she has very good insides she has a bicep like a baseball. She is constantly outside in her garden. She eats a lot of grapes also. You should look into the Mediterranean diet.

my heart has improved over the past few days. i started eating a ton of beans and cut out all the processed fats. made a huge difference in how i feel. beans are the most important food ever there are so many different kinds of beans that all must be taken into account just like all natural grown unprocessed foods. tastes like crap eating natural foods , the beans dry you out some too wich is good, i was having some bad cracked lips but eating alot o beans dryed them out. The first night i was eating tons of beans i had a dull pain in my chest all night , but i think it was from changing my diet, so it was a good pain/sensation i had never felt it was like my heart was rebuilding...one must keep in mind that rich diets and fatty foods load up the organs and steal vitality from the heart, this is possibly why my heart was having irregularities so when i ate all the beans the pain was probably from the rebuilding,....i had been living off of alot of processed white flour and dairy  products and i think it has caught up with me, but now im eating real clean. i started drinking some soy milk too becuase eating tons of oats and beans is boring but goes with soy milk perfectly. Soy is a tricky food but i gotta have some sweetness in my diet. i still have some fruitjuices but mainly just water them down, im alot healthier now i feel
A

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2010, 08:28:56 PM »
Falcon, you realize you change your mind weekly on the most important or essential foods ever...

a few years ago it was olive oil and no carbs, then it was no meat and moderate carbs, now it's beans..lol, what's next milk only diet with ripe cheese ?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2010, 08:30:42 PM »
my heart has improved over the past few days. i started eating a ton of beans and cut out all the processed fats. made a huge difference in how i feel. beans are the most important food ever there are so many different kinds of beans that all must be taken into account just like all natural grown unprocessed foods. tastes like crap eating natural foods , the beans dry you out some too wich is good, i was having some bad cracked lips but eating alot o beans dryed them out. The first night i was eating tons of beans i had a dull pain in my chest all night , but i think it was from changing my diet, so it was a good pain/sensation i had never felt it was like my heart was rebuilding...one must keep in mind that rich diets and fatty foods load up the organs and steal vitality from the heart, this is possibly why my heart was having irregularities so when i ate all the beans the pain was probably from the rebuilding,....i had been living off of alot of processed white flour and dairy  products and i think it has caught up with me, but now im eating real clean. i started drinking some soy milk too becuase eating tons of oats and beans is boring but goes with soy milk perfectly. Soy is a tricky food but i gotta have some sweetness in my diet. i still have some fruitjuices but mainly just water them down, im alot healthier now i feel
Good to hear Mr Falcon. Try some cornbread and cabbage throw in some beans you are good to go some healthy stuff.