Author Topic: Conspiracy theory lunatics. Mentions reptilians, chem-trails, etc, Cali missile  (Read 2496 times)

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch

This is just funny

Did Jag put on a white american women mask and hold this Interview with Russia TV

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
This is why people don't take this shit seriously. She mentions every single CT in a whole 3 minutes... ???

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
holy shit lol...  I think she managed on getting every conspiracy theory out there mingled into one giant mess.  Sometimes I wonder if people like this are intentionally doing this so when someone is heard talking about The bilderberg group, they're automatically associated with extreme lunatics.  there's a lot of stuff that deserves discussion like that and nuts like this hinder that bigtime.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
If you want to know more give her a call:  (888) 626-7386 ext 67362

www.wildcolleen.com

;D

SAMSON123

• Getbig V

This is just funny

Did Jag put on a white american women mask and hold this Interview with Russia TV

YAWZAA :o :o :o...Even my brain is burning after hearing all of this...Next time warn me so I can put on my aluminum foil hat...

BTW Here is a Physicist claiming it was a plane...what is with these physicists offering their opinion on this instead of the US military, NASA, Air Force or some similar agency

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/los_angeles&id=7778744
C

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Sev has a mistress.....