Author Topic: idiots who support sending our troops do die for no reason..... (happy vet day!)  (Read 1429 times)

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I'm glad Bush and Obama are using our troops to defend us from all the bad Iraqis!
TEAM LAURA LEE!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: Veteran's Day!
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 10:29:00 PM »
I'm glad Bush and Obama are using our troops to defend us from all the bad Iraqis!
Obama has gotten us out of combat operations in Iraq, and we'll be out of Afghanistan next summer. What Bush FUCKED up, Obama has CLEANED up!
!

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 06:03:57 AM »
Could a mod please give these two their own thread to argue on.  This is to say thanks to our great vets.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2010, 06:05:42 AM »
Obama has gotten us out of combat operations in Iraq, and we'll be out of Afghanistan next summer. What Bush FUCKED up, Obama has CLEANED up!

ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

F'ING CLUELESS! 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2010, 10:11:47 AM »

Really?He has cleaned up UE?He has cleaned up the deficit?Cleaned up foreclosures?Cleaned up the housing market?Inflation is coming.Gas now at 3 dollars soon to be 4.Please what has this failure cleaned up?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2010, 10:21:31 AM »
Really?He has cleaned up UE?He has cleaned up the deficit?Cleaned up foreclosures?Cleaned up the housing market?Inflation is coming.Gas now at 3 dollars soon to be 4.Please what has this failure cleaned up?

He cleaned up the fact that there is now ZZZEEERRROOO question that he is going to be the worst potus ever. 

BayGBM

• Getbig V
>idiots who support sending our troops do die for no reason..... (happy vet day!)

I'm glad I have not had family serving in the military in recent years.

I still find it laughable that three "leaders" who never put on a uniform and served in combat (Bush, Cheney, Rumsfled) had the support of conservatives even as they sent soldiers into combat to die for reasons that had nothing to do with national security.

Meanwhile Bush's kids, Cheney's kids, and Rummy's kids were all lying on a beach somewhere eating bon bons.   ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Do can we guess who this gimmick is? 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Do can we guess who this gimmick is? 

It's RonPaulFan aka EyeballChambers aka Schweppes.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
It's RonPaulFan aka EyeballChambers aka Schweppes.

If that's true then . . . :'(

I dont really know what to do with my life.  I love to argue, and if I could make up my mind and set a goal I  would reach it.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
>idiots who support sending our troops do die for no reason..... (happy vet day!)

I still find it laughable that three "leaders" who never put on a uniform and served in combat (Bush, Cheney, Rumsfled) had the support of conservatives even as they sent soldiers into combat to die for reasons that had nothing to do with national security.

Meanwhile Bush's kids, Cheney's kids, and Rummy's kids were all lying on a beach somewhere eating bon bons.   ::)

Yeah thats the funny thing about an all volunteer military ::)

And to any other asshat that wants to turn this into some political soap box, fuck you. This is veterans day, better men than you put it all on the line, so you could sit behind your keyboard and disrespect them.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Exactly - My utter contempt for these far left traitors knows no bounds. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Exactly - My utter contempt for these far left traitors knows no bounds. 

That is the conundrum of the left, they hate the military, but it is that same military that protects their rights to act like assholes.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
If that's true then . . . :'(

I was looking for this quote yesterday. Thanks.  :D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
I was looking for this quote yesterday. Thanks.  :D

It's a getbig classic.  :-[

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2010, 12:48:08 PM »

Do you even read?   Obama is backing off both time tables.  The only thing Obama is cleaning up is the jizz off your face for the 24/7 blow jobs you give everything he does and says.      

Benny - serious - I have rarely come across a more deluded, inept, incompetent, brain-dead, dolt such as yourself.    

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Meanwhile Bush's kids, Cheney's kids, and Rummy's kids were all lying on a beach somewhere eating bon bons.   ::)

Then you must have voted for Bob Dole and John McCain two war heroes that served their country like true men,while their oipponents were gutless cowards,one protesting America on foreign soil and the other wasting his time rabble rousing the natives.

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2010, 02:02:20 AM »
He cleaned up the fact that there is now ZZZEEERRROOO question that he is going to be the worst potus ever. 

2nd worst ;)

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

So true ;D

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Meanwhile Bush's kids, Cheney's kids, and Rummy's kids were all lying on a beach somewhere eating bon bons.   ::)

So you are glad that no one in your family has served recently in the military but you expect Bush's kids, Cheney's kids and Rummy's kids to serve.  There is no draft, so what is your point? He/she who volunteers should expect to be sent to fight in any war. What? Do these soldiers believe that they have a choice? They are government property. Don't like it, then don't join the military.

Bush, Cheney and Rummy share your joy.

By the way, could you let me know if Obama served in the military? I forgot.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2010, 05:30:20 AM »
2nd worst ;)
It's close but it only took 2 years for Obama to surpass Jimmy Carter as the worst president ever.