Author Topic: Our "President" On This Veterans Day  (Read 13350 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Our "President" On This Veterans Day
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2010, 03:01:18 PM »
Doing us proud.  

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2010, 03:03:40 PM »
Doing us proud. 
like any of this shit matters.....

bench

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2010, 03:05:10 PM »
like any of this shit matters.....

bench

Of course not -  am focused on this QE2 theft and stealing this incompetent thief and liar is trying to get away with. 

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2010, 03:10:20 PM »
Of course not -  am focused on this QE2 theft and stealing this incompetent thief and liar is trying to get away with. 

of course, you are so right...how can i ever forget that 1 man controls everything....let me now go pray to a fairy tale for forgiveness.....your level of comprehension astounds me....if you think him, or any president since Roosevelt have called a single shot you should be sterilized so the world cant be polluted by your blatant stupidity...

hope this helps...

bench

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2010, 03:12:32 PM »
of course, you are so right...how can i ever forget that 1 man controls everything....let me now go pray to a fairy tale for forgiveness.....your level of comprehension astounds me....if you think him, or any president since Roosevelt have called a single shot you should be sterilized so the world cant be polluted by your blatant stupidity...

hope this helps...

bench

i agree he doesn't control anything by himself.  but he is the face of those controlling things now, and the finger is to be pointed at him.  when his face is gone, so will be those behind the scenes.
Deep Tissue Massage

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2010, 03:14:12 PM »

hope this helps...

bench

::)  ::)  

He is roundly supporting Bernake in this mess while the world and anyone with a clue is livid over this insanity.  Even people who previously supported this govt are utterly pissed off by this theft.  and that is exactly what QE2 - THEFT!    

As the Stim Bill failed, as obamacare, finreg, cap & trade, and all his other scams have scared the shit our of business, he has nothing left but to urge the Federal Reserve to print money in a madoff like scheme to try to keep the patient alive after the three trillion he has spent in the last two years has done nothing but make matters worse.    

Please - stop shilling for this asshole and this pathetic corrupt govt, its unbecoming of someone who claims to be informed.    

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2010, 03:15:10 PM »
i agree he doesn't control anything by himself.  but he is the face of those controlling things now, and the finger is to be pointed at him.  when his face is gone, so will be those behind the scenes.
he doesnt control anything AT ALL....he, just like the so called "men" before him were nothing but figure heads, and mouth pieces for the real people that call the shots....and those shot callers hold no government titles...

bench

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2010, 03:16:14 PM »
he doesnt control anything AT ALL....he, just like the so called "men" before him were nothing but figure heads, and mouth pieces for the real people that call the shots....and those shot callers hold no government titles...

bench
He's just a troll (see pics^^^). Relax, bro.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2010, 03:16:33 PM »
::)  ::)  

He is roundly supporting Bernake in this mess while the world and anyone with a clue is livid over this insanity.  Even people who previously supported this govt are utterly pissed off by this theft.  and that is exactly what QE2 - THEFT!    

As the Stim Bill failed, as obamacare, finreg, cap & trade, and all his other scams have scared the shit our of business, he has nothing left but to urge the Federal Reserve to print money in a madoff like scheme to try to keep the patient alive after the three trillion he has spent in the last two years has done nothing but make matters worse.    

Please - stop shilling for this asshole and this pathetic corrupt govt, its unbecoming of someone who claims to be informed.    
i am not shilling for anyone, i am against all presidents, and parties...he doesnt support shit...his handlers do though....you really think he gives a shit about any of this?

bench

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #59 on: November 11, 2010, 03:19:17 PM »

hope this helps...

bench

It's not just him Harry, Pelosi , and Obama. I just can't comprehend how anyone can like any of them. I get so digusted just by seeing their faces. My hate runs deep for the left. Every real man I know feels the same way. Except for people my Granfathers age who are democrats because it wasn't quite as bad to be democrat when they were young and they grew up that way. I just see liberals as gun grabbers, tree hugging sissies, controllers of the outrageous bullshit media hollywood, muslim extremeist apologists. They always seem to want to protect the crime commiters. They waste so much money on welfare and programs for the poor misunderstood black community wah wah wah cry me a fucking river go kill yourself.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2010, 03:22:41 PM »
i am not shilling for anyone, i am against all presidents, and parties...he doesnt support shit...his handlers do though....you really think he gives a shit about any of this?

bench

sorry - we all have free will in this world, so to simply say obama is not t fault is totally bullshit.   He knew the deal when he accepted the job and knowingly signed on to be the mouthpiece for banking cartel.  So, in my mind:  

1.  He is clueless, naive and had no idea what he was in for when he ran.  or

2.  He made his deal with the devil and is perfectly fine doing the bidding for the thieves in the banking world.  

Either way, whatever it is, he deserves a massive beat down since he appointed, Summers, Geitner, re-appointed Bernake, Fowler, Jacob Lew, Goldman Sachs hacks all ver the place, etc etc.  

So sorry, the old poor innocent Barack excuse does not work.  

And watch this clip and wake the hell up - obama is nothing more than the soothing voice for the idiots to ignore the aiding and abetting of theft he is helping the banking cartel get away with.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2010, 03:38:20 PM »
Yeah this admn is blameless.   ::)  ::)  ::)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2010, 03:45:59 PM »
 The Coach is the dumbest mother fucker i've ever seen.

I frequent another politics forum full of idiot liberals and conservatives argueing all day like herded sheep.

But Coach is stupider than anyone else for sure.

God took a big shit in Coach's head to give him his brain. He broke the mold on that man.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2010, 03:47:29 PM »
Doing us proud.  

too bad none of those clips are actually what he was doing on Veterans Day

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #64 on: November 11, 2010, 03:48:46 PM »
too bad none of those clips are actually what he was doing on Veterans Day
Shh. Don't ever wake up a sleepwalker.  ;)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2010, 03:54:45 PM »
Great blackstarshithead, care to elaborate?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #66 on: November 11, 2010, 04:00:52 PM »
sorry - we all have free will in this world, so to simply say obama is not t fault is totally bullshit.   He knew the deal when he accepted the job and knowingly signed on to be the mouthpiece for banking cartel.  So, in my mind:  

1.  He is clueless, naive and had no idea what he was in for when he ran.  or

2.  He made his deal with the devil and is perfectly fine doing the bidding for the thieves in the banking world.  

Either way, whatever it is, he deserves a massive beat down since he appointed, Summers, Geitner, re-appointed Bernake, Fowler, Jacob Lew, Goldman Sachs hacks all ver the place, etc etc.  

So sorry, the old poor innocent Barack excuse does not work.  

And watch this clip and wake the hell up - obama is nothing more than the soothing voice for the idiots to ignore the aiding and abetting of theft he is helping the banking cartel get away with.  

you still dont understand....and never will....continue to get your opions from people who have no clue what they are talking about...

bench

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #67 on: November 11, 2010, 04:04:37 PM »
the picture of obamas wife in that outfit says it all

they are being played, and they know it.

as president and first lady they are told what to wear, what to say, how to act, what to promote, where to be etc. someone is playing a game with them, they know it, there is nothing they can do about it.

wanting to become president couldn't be that bright of an idea to begin with right, how can you not know that you are being used as a tool / setup /scapegoat or what ever they decide to use you for. you are not in control. why would you put your whole life in somebody elses hands.

delusional enough to not realize this and mental enough to wanting to winning the election.

run and win as an independent, then maybe it's worth it.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 11, 2010, 04:46:29 PM »
Great blackstarshithead, care to elaborate?

You are stuck playing that liberal vs. conservative game.

That game is for morons. Behind the scens but sides are cutting deals and aswering to the same bosses.

All the left vs. right debating you see on TV is just a charade. To give you the illusion of choice and Democracy.

The fact that you cannot see this makes you a fucking dumbass.

Anyone who engaging in left vs. right argueing is extremely ignorant to the truth that lies beneath the surface of politics. And it shows that they get all their information from superficial sources, like TV news or mainstream internet sites.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 11, 2010, 04:49:25 PM »
the picture of obamas wife in that outfit says it all

they are being played, and they know it.

as president and first lady they are told what to wear, what to say, how to act, what to promote, where to be etc. someone is playing a game with them, they know it, there is nothing they can do about it.

wanting to become president couldn't be that bright of an idea to begin with right, how can you not know that you are being used as a tool / setup /scapegoat or what ever they decide to use you for. you are not in control. why would you put your whole life in somebody elses hands.

delusional enough to not realize this and mental enough to wanting to winning the election.

run and win as an independent, then maybe it's worth it.

Exactly. Politicians are just tools for the billionares and world's most powerful people.

I can't believe some people actually think politicians are in there doing what they want, on ideological agendas.

All the liberal and conservative idealogies they promote are just a gimmick to get the sheeple all fired up and distracted.

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #70 on: November 11, 2010, 06:37:16 PM »
Obama hates America it isn't suprising. Anyone watch Bush on Oprah or Hannity. Guy has titanium balls compared to this muslim pussy Obama. People bash Bush but how would Obama or Al Gore handle something like 9/11 we would be screwed big time.

Yeah, cause Bush handled it really well.   ::). Thank god Bush was president and was able to eradicate all terrorist threats.  If he hadn't hightailed it to Iraq to take on the terrorist who knows where we'd be.  ....what do you mean Bin Lahwdens in Afghanistan?   You can speculate all you want about how Gore or Kerry or Obama would have handled 9/11.  That is all it is...speculation.  Bush didn't do that great a job and that is a fact.

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: November 11, 2010, 06:39:18 PM »
Going to Asia to get more jobs thrown in America's direction is more patriotic than standing in Arlington Cemetery for photo-ops ..

Yup, wonder how Coach could be so ignorant?  ???
TEAM LAURA LEE!

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: November 11, 2010, 06:41:45 PM »
You fools what do you think Obama would of done if the same thing happened to him during his term. If the 9/11 attacks happend on his watch he would piss his pants. What do you think Al Gore would do? He problalby wouldn't retaliate either he would be to scared to do anything and would probably find away to make muslims feel better about themselves. What was Bush suppose to do get up and start yelling.

Maybe Obama wouldn't have intentionally allowed 9/11 to happen like Bush did? ???
TEAM LAURA LEE!

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: November 11, 2010, 06:43:44 PM »

hope this helps...

bench

THANK YOU!

POST OF THE FUCKING YEAR!
TEAM LAURA LEE!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 11, 2010, 06:47:45 PM »
Really funny considering how for the last three years all anyone has heard from clowns was that Bush fucked up the economy, Bush took us into war, Bush raided the treasury, bush deregulated the banks, Bush caused the market meltdown, bush lied about wmd, Bush bush, bush

Now that is the president occupant royally screwing up and embarassing himself left and right, we are told to believe the potus has no real power? 

Got it.   ::)  ::)