Author Topic: Toughest race?  (Read 14072 times)

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Toughest race?
« Reply #100 on: November 11, 2010, 08:15:16 PM »

Anyone know what kind of pistol that is?  ???
TEAM LAURA LEE!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #101 on: November 11, 2010, 08:16:20 PM »
Looks like a little girly one. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #102 on: November 11, 2010, 08:18:44 PM »
its soviet made so who knows...probably made from melted down beer cans, and stamped together with a hammer made out of a spare tire..

bench

Alex23

« Reply #103 on: November 11, 2010, 08:31:08 PM »
The Human Centipede is a tough race ...even though its two parts bitch and one part gook ..

HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: November 11, 2010, 08:33:04 PM »
its soviet made so who knows...probably made from melted down beer cans, and stamped together with a hammer made out of a spare tire..

bench

hahaha

dead on...  ;D

TEAM LAURA LEE!

Alex23

« Reply #105 on: November 11, 2010, 08:34:36 PM »
Toughest race: Cy Tolliver.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #106 on: November 11, 2010, 08:36:22 PM »
I say the ones who hide behind computers.

Alex23

« Reply #107 on: November 11, 2010, 08:41:42 PM »
I say the ones who hide behind computers.

old kleenex?

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: November 11, 2010, 10:13:14 PM »
Toughest race: Cy Tolliver.

You're the real toughest race though, and you know it!
TEAM LAURA LEE!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #109 on: November 11, 2010, 11:35:57 PM »
Getbiggers.
No doubt about it...

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #110 on: November 12, 2010, 12:58:39 AM »
bull fucking shit.....

Nope

You must take into account how small a population Samoans are compared to white, black, hispanic, or asian.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #111 on: November 12, 2010, 01:13:46 AM »
Gurkhas

Yep. Part of the British Empire during WWII.....but awesome, killer soldiers all their own

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #112 on: November 12, 2010, 02:01:33 AM »
Exactly...look at you know....fucking pathetic....I wish I could summon my wife's grandparents to slap some sense into you pathetic, passive fucks...You guys are like rolly-pollies now...anyone says or does anything you roll on your backs and curl up in a ball and wait till it's over... :-X

They never lost WWII.......they only expedited their leading to fucking America to carry on. Nazism is rife in your shit pot, mind controlled, obese country. ::)
Oh and they have now cleared the war deficit.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #113 on: November 12, 2010, 06:01:12 AM »
Speaking of the Nazi connection to the U S of A, word has it that the SS were brought in to establish and set up the CIA.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #114 on: November 12, 2010, 06:10:46 AM »
Nope

You must take into account how small a population Samoans are compared to white, black, hispanic, or asian.

[

There are roughly 12000 Samoan boys between 0-14 right now......so by your "1 out of every 4" that would mean 3000 of them are going to play in the NFL...... ::)   

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #115 on: November 12, 2010, 01:44:20 PM »
There are roughly 12000 Samoan boys between 0-14 right now......so by your "1 out of every 4" that would mean 3000 of them are going to play in the NFL...... ::)  

According to that 60 minutes report a Samoan boy's chances of getting into the NFL are 56Xs greater than the rest of the population. I'm not sure how they came up with that but having grown up with Samoans they are definitely a different breed. They are just naturally big and strong. Sure many of them are fat but there's a lot of muscle under there. You see it especially in the legs and calves.

I was standing in line at a Firestone yesterday and the person in front of me was typical of the average middle aged (around 40 yo) Samoan. Fat and out of shape but still holding muscle. I could see it in his arms and shoulders -- and calves. It reminded me of this thread.

Alex23

« Reply #116 on: November 13, 2010, 11:59:39 AM »
You're the real toughest race though, and you know it!

Toppled the Persian, Ottoman and Roman empire, survived the black plague, spanish inquisition and other Catholic generated disaster, beat the Morsø, Mongols, German, Japs, Koreans, most recently terrorists of all kind..

I would say yes, the Celtic descendant are the toughest mofo and most likely genetically engineered by aliens.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: November 13, 2010, 12:05:59 PM »
it almost looks like it would hurt to have calves that big

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #118 on: November 13, 2010, 03:44:45 PM »
it almost looks like it would hurt to have calves that big

Brah, here in the islands and especially the part where I live which is the more rural areas populated by Hawaiian, Samoans and Tongans you see it all the time. Every one with big fuckin calves and quads. They practically waddle when they walk. There was this homeless, meth head, Samoan chick on her toes reaching into the the rubbish can and her flex calves where enormous. Easily beats the top guys at the Olympia.

I just wonder what in their history made them evolve such huge and powerful leg muscles.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #119 on: November 14, 2010, 09:04:00 AM »
According to that 60 minutes report a Samoan boy's chances of getting into the NFL are 56Xs greater than the rest of the population. I'm not sure how they came up with that but having grown up with Samoans they are definitely a different breed. They are just naturally big and strong. Sure many of them are fat but there's a lot of muscle under there. You see it especially in the legs and calves.

I was standing in line at a Firestone yesterday and the person in front of me was typical of the average middle aged (around 40 yo) Samoan. Fat and out of shape but still holding muscle. I could see it in his arms and shoulders -- and calves. It reminded me of this thread.
And according to 60 minutes Audis accellerate themselves---because they are mad at their owners.

You need big lineman, go for fat boys. Too bad, fat boys are prone to injury and have a short lifespan. So, the lesson is, Samoans are NFL cannon fodder

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
« Reply #120 on: December 01, 2010, 12:47:31 AM »
don't fuck with Israel, they are god's chosen people and if you start shit with them, they will march you back across the desert in 3 days with no water

no comment no comment  grabs own balls an squeezes

Alex23

« Reply #121 on: December 01, 2010, 01:04:30 AM »
Toughest race?

Easy. Formula 1 Grand Prix of Montreal.

Human beings? Samoans are strong mofos indeed...

But anything close to the Merovingian bloodline has radiation resistant DNA... history has proven it... no wonder Marie ran to France. 

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: December 01, 2010, 12:48:25 PM »
Toughest race?

Easy. Formula 1 Grand Prix of Montreal.

Human beings? Samoans are strong mofos indeed...

But anything close to the Merovingian bloodline has radiation resistant DNA... history has proven it... no wonder Marie ran to France. 
I would say Darlington SC the track "too tough to tame"

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #123 on: December 01, 2010, 01:13:54 PM »

Samoa and Tonga has some big, bad dudes.  Ever hear of a pro wrestler called Meng?  It is widely accepted in pro-wrestling circles that he was not one to be fucked with by anybody.... ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #124 on: December 01, 2010, 07:42:19 PM »
The story is still being written. But in the end it will be the Jews. Their social engineering protocol is going unchallenged/unnoticed by most. In the end they will defeat every race on Earth simply by breeding them out of existence while they remain pure breeds and control the globe and beyond. Magnificent minds these people have.

The Denver Airport paintings show what is going to happen on earth