Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 5742 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: November 11, 2010, 12:52:11 PM »
dear gh15,

I have 2 questions:

1 - In order to fight prolactin side effects (anadrol, trenbolone, HGH etc), is Dostinex (Cabergoline) an effective solution?

2 - It has been said that trenbolone and HGH lower thyroid input, is supplementing with T3 a good idea?

thanks!!

1 yes

2 minimal doses of t3 can be t4 too in some cases after proloonged use in higher doses,, also generally prep the body with gh before putting in the trenbolone,,you want your body at prime growth when adding in trenbolona,,so trenbolone make you look nasty ,,for that you need a base of test gh and eq and only then after a while add in the trenblona for mutation to occure

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answered
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 01:14:52 PM »
Can you don't put my name please

I god,

I can get GH from pharmacy (Saizen or humatrope) but it's very expensive So i can only inject 2ui 4 times a week.

Do yoou think it's simple good to do it ? I can do it for a year straight.

Thank you for your help

seizan for a year? , ummm

yes

but i would go 3 months high doses insted ,,then another 3 months with aas test equipona with trenblona and masterona in and 5-6 weeks in 4 weeks out,,

this is top amatuer level physiqe within a year ,,and the good thing is no bodybuilding diet needed as long as ratios are there mean high protien ,,high carb while cycle at time,,low fat,,but no dry boring food needed,,you never need dry boring food on gh NEVER EVER unless you try to get down to 5% for what you want which is 8 % beast/freak/ mutant no dry fod is needed,,what you need is the genetic response for mutant,,and consistancy for beast

gh15 approved
fallen angel

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: pm q answered
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 01:19:42 PM »
Lmao I can be a top level amateur within the year if I take test equipoise tren and growth for 6 months of the year?

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2010, 01:23:56 PM »

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2010, 01:24:01 PM »
hahaha, I love how he asked to not put his name in and gh15 just quoted it and left it in........pwned.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2010, 01:24:16 PM »
Lmao I can be a top level amateur within the year if I take test equipoise tren and growth for 6 months of the year?

correct,,IF you trained naturally for few years and know your bodybuilding as in know YOUR BODY, you can become top amatuer as in state regional level competitor and place very well in those show ,,may even win it within 6-12 months from the day you start gh along with the other aas i mention

GROWTH IS THE SECRET BEHIND BODYBUILDING 2000,,EVERY ONE USES IT ,,every single quality physiqe is on it,,some on mega doses they are the big boys ,,and some on poor man doses they are the gym rats who have quality physiqes,,all are gym rats ofcourse but there are levels of gym rats and it usually depend on how serious you are with your GEAR

1. gear

2. food

3 training

in this order

food and training are really put together but most important thing is what and how much you can get in gear and your response to it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2010, 01:27:42 PM »
and one more thing ,,that pic the angelo fella put,,its pretty much what we eat when on gh along every single day a tleast once a day,,when on gh you need food ,,YOUR BODY SEE FOOD TAKE IT AND USE IT TO BUILD LEAN MUSCLE WHILE DROPING FAT,,IF YOU DO NOT EAT FOOD RICH IN CALORIES YOU LOSE FAT TOO FAST ,,YES ITS POSSIBLE AND GET SICK ,,GH MAKES YOU WANT AND NEED TO EAT ALL THE TIME,,AND IT SHOWS FOR IT IN ONE ASPECT: LEAN GROWTH ,,YOU ALWAYS GROW ,,EVERY COUPLE WEEKSFELLAS LOOK AT YOU WITH JELOUSY ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2010, 01:48:57 PM »
Anyone ever put gh15's claims to the test on here? Gh15 how come lee priest is so fat off season with all that growth?

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2010, 02:06:58 PM »
In all fairness to GH15 I have seen many people perform nothing short of miracles in 12 months with the right guidance, gear and everything else.

Take Daz Ball from the UK, guys a tosser but on 12 months he totally changed his physique! (2nd from right in 1st photo, 12 months later in 2nd)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2010, 02:21:56 PM »
correct,,IF you trained naturally for few years and know your bodybuilding as in know YOUR BODY, you can become top amatuer as in state regional level competitor and place very well in those show ,,may even win it within 6-12 months from the day you start gh along with the other aas i mention

GROWTH IS THE SECRET BEHIND BODYBUILDING 2000,,EVERY ONE USES IT ,,every single quality physiqe is on it,,some on mega doses they are the big boys ,,and some on poor man doses they are the gym rats who have quality physiqes,,all are gym rats ofcourse but there are levels of gym rats and it usually depend on how serious you are with your GEAR

1. gear

2. food

3 training

in this order

food and training are really put together but most important thing is what and how much you can get in gear and your response to it

gh15 approved

If everyone is now using GH how come everyone isn't a top amateur? Take John Romano for example: Life time consistent juicer. Because he's in the industry I assume he has access to top grade gear and HGH. He's also able to indulge in the bodybuilding life style which not everybody can because of their jobs and family obligations. You, yourself, said that to be a real competitive bodybuilder you can't have a real job. Yet, I see average Joes on Makapuu beach on any given weekend that look better than him.

This was taken after his sabbatical in Mexico where he devoted his life to training and drugs.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2010, 02:27:18 PM »
If everyone is now using GH how come everyone isn't a top amateur? Take John Romano for example: Life time consistent juicer. Because he's in the industry I assume he has access to top grade gear and HGH. He's also able to indulge in the bodybuilding life style which not everybody can because of their jobs and family obligations. You, yourself, said that to be a real competitive bodybuilder you can't have a real job. Yet, I see average Joes on Makapuu beach on any given weekend that look better than him.

This was taken after his sabbatical in Mexico where he devoted his life to training and drugs.

genetics and age.
b

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2010, 02:33:00 PM »
genetics and age.

I knew someone was going to mention age. But Romano never looked like a top amateur. Remember, gh15 said genetics don't matter except at Olympia level. If you take enough legit products everybody can be a top level amateur. And since they are all on GH and hormones how come they are not all top level?

Romano is hormonalized to the nth degree but doesn't look like anything special. Guys like Coach and Wes look way better when competing and I truly doubt they did anything close to what Romano does. 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2010, 03:21:15 PM »
Anyone ever put gh15's claims to the test on here? Gh15 how come lee priest is so fat off season with all that growth?

no one does because they all use it and knwo its the truth,,in any case lee priest is a special case because he absolutely doesnt care what he eats off season and MEGA DOSING ON EVERY ANDROGEN POSSIBLE,,he is more of a low dose gh offseason sometimes no gh at all offseason and  MEGA DOSE GH on season,,notice how the lean muscularity never fades its always under his baby fat,,there is a reason for that friend

when priest eat offseason there is absolutely no care as to bodybuildign or not ,,anything and everything

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2010, 03:32:23 PM »

first of mental pressure and life pressure has a lot to do with bodybuilding,,the more calm people and more relaxed people the ones who truly can care less are the ones who grow best,,john romano is a walking pressure ball,,just too many personal problems to ever achieve anything,,second he is old,,and third he doesnt look like gh user,,if he is then his food intake is not good and most likley financial pressure dictate it ,,consistant juice user yes,,

now,, in reagrding no job,,many bodybuilder in past had jobs,,now days not so much,,

overall remember ,,you still have to have genetic response to the hormones to put you up there at the top,,you can compete among the top and place 15 ,,,many gym rat heros that walk around with impressive 240 8% compete among the tops but are the tail of the pack and look like crap on stage,,he would be one of those fellas if competed at the top

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2010, 03:36:58 PM »
I knew someone was going to mention age. But Romano never looked like a top amateur. Remember, gh15 said genetics don't matter except at Olympia level. If you take enough legit products everybody can be a top level amateur. And since they are all on GH and hormones how come they are not all top level?

Romano is hormonalized to the nth degree but doesn't look like anything special. Guys like Coach and Wes look way better when competing and I truly doubt they did anything close to what Romano does. 

romano didnt look like a top amatuer because he never devoted his life to drug intake with food and training,, he was what we call doper,,nothing to write home about,,but yes he could have been top amatuer if wanted eventhough his build is very average,,he just didnt do the right things like 1000s other gym rats,,

he is NOT all gh,,he is far from all gh,,he is ug underdosed shit,,even when you get ug you need to know what and where to get,,remember on every 1 good there is 10 VERY BAD,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2010, 03:41:59 PM »
yes,, people need to realize the importance of QUALITY,, quality of training (work with the right weightds for you muscsles,, not just your tendoifns and joints) in the gym,, quality of the drugs,, right amount of calories to grow you (doesnt mean clean food all the time or even most of the timesd),,. mental quality,,., then you put it all togehter

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2010, 03:53:50 PM »
hahaha,
I love how he asked to not put his name in and gh15 just quoted it and left it in........pwned.

haha, GH15 just totally disses these lame ass closet cases and purposly leaves their name in there

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2010, 02:55:31 AM »
no one does because they all use it and knwo its the truth,,in any case lee priest is a special case because he absolutely doesnt care what he eats off season and MEGA DOSING ON EVERY ANDROGEN POSSIBLE,,he is more of a low dose gh offseason sometimes no gh at all offseason and  MEGA DOSE GH on season,,notice how the lean muscularity never fades its always under his baby fat,,there is a reason for that friend

when priest eat offseason there is absolutely no care as to bodybuildign or not ,,anything and everything

gh15 approved

He is right about this.  Most of these guys low dose or no dose GH in off season.  Priest does mega dose it to whip himself back in shape.  99% of pro bodybuilders cardio is very weak. 

And of course Lee does use wheat grass in massive amounts.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2010, 03:02:14 AM »
He is right about this.  Most of these guys low dose or no dose GH in off season.  Priest does mega dose it to whip himself back in shape.  99% of pro bodybuilders cardio is very weak. 

Lee does a lot of cardio too..seriously. hes a hard worker when a contest is around.

And Romano used to look pretty good back in the day....not pro or amateur huge..but he held good size with cuts.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2010, 03:10:29 AM »

wheat grass?

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2010, 04:58:32 AM »
GH..once again, why not just come right out and put the link to order out there?

you tell us what and how much but not where.
I

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2010, 05:08:55 AM »
You think gh15 needs money from some desperate guys on "getbig"? even if he was a real dealer i dont think so.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2010, 05:30:42 AM »
GH..once again, why not just come right out and put the link to order out there?

you tell us what and how much but not where.

x2

You think gh15 needs money from some desperate guys on "getbig"? even if he was a real dealer i dont think so.

well, he once stated he sponsors all bodybuilders, he can ship a few gh kits for free, i don't mind.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2010, 05:38:47 AM »
hahaha, I love how he asked to not put his name in and gh15 just quoted it and left it in........pwned.

was just gonna post the same, hehehe

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2010, 06:11:17 AM »
Thanks for the info god of f@ggots