Author Topic: DBOL or a-bombs or m1t ?  (Read 23841 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: DBOL or a-bombs or m1t ?
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2010, 03:32:42 PM »
Man, m1t and Superdrol are nuts. Didn't feel anything other than lethargy the first time I tried m1t, then I ended up with such bad stomach pains I had to go to the ER so see if my liver and kidneys were going to be shit out. Thankfully everything was actually fine, and despite it being hella toxic I actually got more GI problems than anything.

I can tolerate Superdrol better but that drug DOES give my liver and kidneys much more of a whooping. I wish these drugs weren't so fucking toxic. If I could do a two week cycle of either just once or twice a year I could undoubtedly grow like a weed with nothing but solid muscle mass. But after a few days taking these things I fucking fall apart so quickly.

I flushed my m1t so I wouldn't be tempted to take it but I forgot about some Superdrol I had left over. Gives me some lactation and kills my cholesterol. Sometimes if I really flatten out I'll use it for a few days to get back to where I was. If my next blood work shows perfect results I might do a week or two with some slin and make the most of it. It's so fucking tempting. Love those better than legit d-bol, except d-bol I can run forever without any impact on my blood work. Life isn't fair!

Gotta agree with you bro. It is the strongest steroid I have ever used. I can use 10mg with in 2 or 3 days my physique looks a lot different. It really hardens you up gives you awesome strength. like you said though I can never stand if for more than like a week it just makes you feel kind of shitty. I drink once a week binge drink I don't want to blow out my liver. I would use it in the Summer a lot. If I new I was going to the beach for a big weekend I would take some for a couple days. It makes you look sick. A week after though you feel pretty out of wack. Even while on test I notice when I cut the superdrol out I almost  a negative feedback of estrogen or pro lactin.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2010, 03:37:38 PM »
That's way to much gear. I got into the bs for awhile. I was running a shitload of different compounds high doses. If I do anything now Its 300-500mg of test and maybe an oral on top of that for a couple of weeks. Unless you are really trying to compete why destroy urself.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2010, 03:47:57 PM »
That's way to much gear. I got into the bs for awhile. I was running a shitload of different compounds high doses. If I do anything now Its 300-500mg of test and maybe an oral on top of that for a couple of weeks. Unless you are really trying to compete why destroy urself.

This is the school of thought i have allways followed, reasonable doses, heavy and consistent training with plenty of food and that's it, at least if you want to "be in the game" for more than a few years and especially if you don't compete in high level...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2010, 04:41:24 AM »
so where can you get "superdrol" or "m1t"?  ;D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2010, 05:36:50 AM »
I use beastdrol it's a really good kind of superdrol. Works really well.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2010, 08:01:15 AM »
FUCK PRO HORMONES!!!  >:(  >:(

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2010, 08:20:59 AM »
Why if they work way better than dbol

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2010, 09:30:01 AM »
what was the original superdrol? and M1T?

4thAD

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2010, 10:02:25 AM »

M1T is not a prohormone, but is an actual steroid. It was sold as a prohormone when it was legal in the states, but is actually one of the prohormone/prosteroids that work and work very well.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2010, 10:18:02 AM »

M1T is Methyl-1-Testosterone, strongest oral steroid available, it just happened to escape a loop hole in the law.

And once again Superdrol was the same way and is basically oral Masteron.

BTW: Why the hate? You told us a while back that you did a cycle on 1-testosterone cypionate which is very close to M1T...  8)
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

dustin

« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2010, 11:27:43 AM »

Yes, fuck pro hormones. But these are some of the most potent steroids available, mg for mg. If not, the most potent.

Some UGLs in Canada still product m1t and produce Superdrol but it's very over priced. There are still shell companies selling Superdrol all over the place. In fact, I took some yesterday because of this thread and had a godly workout. I don't lift as heavy as I used to in terms of maxing out, but doing 100lb incline db presses for sets of 10 without huffing or making a noise feels pretty good. Especially when you're cranking them out set after set with minimal rest.

I'm a shorty and a tiny titted 185lbs but for me, 10mg makes a huge impact. Every exercise I did was at max weight with an extra set or two and less rest time. I almost forgot how much strength you get from this. When I was 100lbs I went to 170lbs natty and then Superdrol put my bench up to 350lbs for reps and no spotter. I was struggling with 225lbs prior... Rack dead 450lbs for 6 reps and no straps (forearms exploded with bruising lol) and squat 450lbs for reps with a raging lunatic, ex IFBB pro to verify it's legitimacy. m1t for some reason is always a little hit and miss. I get grainy, hard muscle and some strength gains and it sticks around but I feel so weird on that shit that I can't really say which is better. m1t gives me more GI upset whereas SD kills my cholesterol, liver and kidneys. Never got thorough bloodwork with m1t because my doctor obviously doesn't want to condone my steroid experimentation. Apparently it's just as toxic if not more toxic than Superdrol, FWIW.

Going to use Superdrol pre workout for a week and maybe a bit of slin to optimize my results. The second I feel any GI upset or trunk pain it's back to the vitamin cabinet though lol

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2010, 03:55:16 PM »
You guys are making me want to bust out my M1T stash. I keep meaning to throw it out, makes me have moon face and depressed, shitty.   :-X

Would much rather shoot some human grade test if I could get my hands on it.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2010, 04:26:21 PM »
You guys are making me want to bust out my M1T stash. I keep meaning to throw it out, makes me have moon face and depressed, shitty.   :-X

Would much rather shoot some human grade test if I could get my hands on it.

you are one of the ppl i can give examples of that AAS doesnt have the same effects on everyone

when i used it i actually leaned me up, face was tight as fk, insaneeee strengh the only part i didnt like was vascularity was toooo much, i looked like a roider even at 180 6% :(

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2010, 01:10:54 PM »
still undecided about which oral to use in my next cycle. whats your personal favorite? pure fucking mass and strength is the goal. 1500mg test, 900deca
I would stick with 300-400 mgs of test......and maybe 200 mgs of deca.......IMHO you could still grow nicely off that stack. Just my opinion though.

lesaucer

« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2010, 11:53:43 PM »
thanks guys my choice is M1T!! Now I gotta start to look where can I get it....

lesaucer

« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2010, 12:00:07 AM »
god damn son you got some balls lol.   seriously though,why no tren?

I did a decent cycle and had zero sides during, and if my blood work soon tell me that everything is normal then its time to pump up the vibe a little bit loll  But im not gonna start at 1500T, 900D right in the beginning, gonna be 1000T, 600D the first 4 weeks and if no sides up the dose.. but the orals dose is gonna stay low-normal

no tren because i dont want 2 prolactins aas or whatever you call it. and also because I want to keep things very basic, I dont wanna have too much compounds

lesaucer

« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2010, 12:02:34 AM »
900 deca is way too high. 1500 test for a second cycle is also way too high, but not as potentially dangerous as running the deca that high. Deca should be run @ 2mg per pound of body weight. That is the ideal dose that one will grow very nicely on. If you wanted to kick it up a little higher run it a little higher, like 3mg per pound of body weight weekly.

thanks, why you think deca is more dangerous tho? Its supposedly not that strong and not very androgenic

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2010, 12:07:19 AM »
Progesterone sides can be a bitch

lesaucer

« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2010, 12:09:38 AM »
thanks, why you think deca is more dangerous tho? Its supposedly not that strong and not very androgenic

considering you use an anti-prolactin properly lol

4thAD

« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2010, 03:37:37 PM »
There are dangers with prolactin antagonizers also. Read the possible side effects of bromo, caber, etc. I'm not warning you off nandralone by any means, just that dose will more than bring more side effects than you will want to deal with for a second cycle. It may bring sides that you are incapable of dealing with. Slow and steady wins the race bro!

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2010, 01:04:33 AM »
there are FAR more dangers in high prolactin levels

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2010, 02:30:18 AM »
I've used steroids ON/OFF for over six years and my dosages or any one of my training partners dosages have NEVER even been anywhere close to this which is your second cycle, but of course you can do what you want, just remember to use your head if you want to be in "the game" for a long run...

PS. Legit, pure, great quality M1T is still very easily available online from UK.

Bump for an answer.  ;D ;D

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2010, 04:40:16 AM »
Bump for an answer.  ;D ;D

I won't tell it openly...  :D

But you might get "lucky" through PM's or dinner...  ;)  :D
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2010, 04:53:00 AM »
I won't tell it openly...  :D

But you might get "lucky" through PM's or dinner...  ;)  :D

LOL, dinner is fine for me, if you come over to my place.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2010, 08:57:32 AM »
I bought 14 bottles of M1T before the ban took place...I paid like 7 dollars per bottle...

I was only able to use M1T  for a total of three days....Shit felt like complete rat poisen, And i stopped using it..

A few years later i was able to sell them to interested parties for 130-160 per bottle..Even the bottle that i used the capsules from sold for 100+..There was only 52 or so pills of the 60 in it...They sold themselves..

Best investment ever...