Author Topic: DBOL or a-bombs or m1t ?  (Read 23840 times)

machomanhall

• Getbig I
Re: DBOL or a-bombs or m1t ?
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2010, 09:29:31 AM »
put my newbie friend on test deca and dbol.. already added 18 pounds in 5 weeks. went from 132 to 150. crazy gains. definitlety acts weird now tho. very emotional

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2010, 09:40:15 AM »
FUCK PRO HORMONES!!!  >:(  >:(

Which pro hormones suck Big Captain Isano?  4AD? 19-Nor..

Please give us your expert opinion?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2010, 08:00:34 PM »
I bought 14 bottles of M1T before the ban took place...I paid like 7 dollars per bottle...

I was only able to use M1T  for a total of three days....Shit felt like complete rat poisen, And i stopped using it..

A few years later i was able to sell them to interested parties for 130-160 per bottle..Even the bottle that i used the capsules from sold for 100+..There was only 52 or so pills of the 60 in it...They sold themselves..

Best investment ever...

LOL, not bad.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2010, 05:59:50 PM »
superdrol fucked my cholesterol up big time, went up a 100 points  :o

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2010, 10:22:57 AM »
superdrol fucked my cholesterol up big time, went up a 100 points  :o

What was the dosage/duration of the superdrol cycle.?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2010, 10:47:44 AM »
I remember CLEARLY that there was a thread on bodybuilding.com where some guy with a middle age crisis did M1T eight weeks and used up to 100 mg per day. The thread was funny/dumb, but it must be deleted since i can't find no matter how i try... M1T for 100 mg the guy told he was yellow, but still kept on going... You got to love this sport!  ;D  ;D  ;D
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2010, 01:21:46 AM »
I remember CLEARLY that there was a thread on bodybuilding.com where some guy with a middle age crisis did M1T eight weeks and used up to 100 mg per day. The thread was funny/dumb, but it must be deleted since i can't find no matter how i try... M1T for 100 mg the guy told he was yellow, but still kept on going... You got to love this sport!  ;D  ;D  ;D

LOL, way to kill yourself in a few months....

On the other hand, as we have seen in this thread, there are still so many idiots who think M1T and Superdrol are "prohormones", and i wouldn't wonder if some people just popped them regularly until the whole bottle is finished like BCAA caps.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2010, 06:22:45 AM »
LOL, way to kill yourself in a few months....

On the other hand, as we have seen in this thread, there are still so many idiots who think M1T and Superdrol are "prohormones", and i wouldn't wonder if some people just popped them regularly until the whole bottle is finished like BCAA caps.

That crossed my mind too...
There's plenty of apes around that lie to themselves about these things and still propably think they are natural. I wonder how many ignorant teens have seriously fucked up blood pressure and cholesterol levels and don't even know it...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2010, 06:46:01 AM »
That crossed my mind too...
There's plenty of apes around that lie to themselves about these things and still propably think they are natural. I wonder how many ignorant teens have seriously fucked up blood pressure and cholesterol levels and don't even know it...

Actually that stupid "steroid control act" fucked it up, because it made supplement companies market steroids as "testosterone boosters" or "prohormones".

And then these stupid kids that swallow pills they know nothing about. But as far as i see it, i know so many people that don't know the difference between protein, creatine and steroids and have warned me that "these shakes will kill me one day"....  ::) ::)

People's idiocy knows no bounds.

lesaucer

« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2010, 03:22:18 PM »
cannot find m1t where I am so its going to be: week 1-4: test 1g,deca 600mg, dbol 50mg...4-8: test 1.5,deca900mg if no sides... 8-12:a-bombsss

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2010, 03:52:33 PM »
What was the dosage/duration of the superdrol cycle.?

See what did I tell ya 225?  ???

Sure, you might make better 'lean' gains off superdrol but is it worth really wrecking your cholesterol levels over?

If you're gonna do AAS, do the real deal.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2010, 03:56:23 PM »
cannot find m1t where I am so its going to be: week 1-4: test 1g,deca 600mg, dbol 50mg...4-8: test 1.5,deca900mg if no sides... 8-12:a-bombsss

Wow you weigh 300 lbs. lesaucer? You must be a monster..Considering you only need 2mg per lb, you'd be better off just running 800 Test E 400 Deca..You don't need to run those kind of extreme doses...

Anadrol with Deca? You can't be serious...Just stick with dbol...Trust me..Adding Drol with Deca isnt the smartest idea..

lesaucer

« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2010, 07:45:21 PM »
Wow you weigh 300 lbs. lesaucer? You must be a monster..Considering you only need 2mg per lb, you'd be better off just running 800 Test E 400 Deca..You don't need to run those kind of extreme doses...

Anadrol with Deca? You can't be serious...Just stick with dbol...Trust me..Adding Drol with Deca isnt the smartest idea..

get off my nuts red lobster

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2010, 07:01:02 PM »
Maybe running a little M1T at the last 2 or 4 weeks of a cycle might be a way to end things with a bang.  :o

dustin

« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2010, 07:14:56 PM »
Maybe running a little M1T at the last 2 or 4 weeks of a cycle might be a way to end things with a bang.  :o

It is, man. I used to just go with orals to kick things off and never fathomed the thought or running them at the end of the cycle for fears it'd be worthless. I'd say it's far from it. I pulse orals at the beginning, middle and end of cycles. Sounds like a lot but I run them at very low doses and very sparingly. I think I have a lesion or a stone in my gall bladder or kidneys or something. Keeps me in check though lol >:( ;D

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2010, 07:34:10 PM »
get off my nuts red lobster

Good one  ::)  ::)

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2010, 10:16:01 PM »
It is, man. I used to just go with orals to kick things off and never fathomed the thought or running them at the end of the cycle for fears it'd be worthless. I'd say it's far from it. I pulse orals at the beginning, middle and end of cycles. Sounds like a lot but I run them at very low doses and very sparingly. I think I have a lesion or a stone in my gall bladder or kidneys or something. Keeps me in check though lol >:( ;D

Hmmmmm... eeenteresting  ;)

dustin

« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2010, 08:00:05 PM »
Hmmmmm... eeenteresting  ;)

I haven't pinned in like two weeks now and still staying strong as fuck. Taking 10mg of Superdrol before my upper body workouts except for back. I get too pumped as it is and wouldn't be able to do deads. And I sure as fuck wouldn't take an oral on leg day either. Lower back pumps and leg pumps would make it impossible to do anything once I'm warmed up.

I should actually be pinning right now but I'm just cruising on 300mg of test each week. Every time I pin it gets longer and longer but now I'm taking another break. Gonna drop the Superdrol and go another week or two clean and start back up. Feels good to take a break every now and again, minus the Superdrol you fuckers tempted me to start taking again LOL

lesaucer

« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2010, 08:14:12 PM »
I haven't pinned in like two weeks now and still staying strong as fuck. Taking 10mg of Superdrol before my upper body workouts except for back. I get too pumped as it is and wouldn't be able to do deads. And I sure as fuck wouldn't take an oral on leg day either. Lower back pumps and leg pumps would make it impossible to do anything once I'm warmed up.

I should actually be pinning right now but I'm just cruising on 300mg of test each week. Every time I pin it gets longer and longer but now I'm taking another break. Gonna drop the Superdrol and go another week or two clean and start back up. Feels good to take a break every now and again, minus the Superdrol you fuckers tempted me to start taking again LOL

just got some sdrol myself, going to try this for a kickstart for my next cycle instead of dbol...what brand you use? me, beastdrol

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2010, 08:20:10 PM »
just got some sdrol myself, going to try this for a kickstart for my next cycle instead of dbol...what brand you use? me, beastdrol

Can you pm me a source sauce please?

lesaucer

« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2010, 08:22:34 PM »
Can you pm me a source sauce please?

fuck off you bloated fat balding acne ridden red lobster

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2010, 08:32:35 PM »
I just got some sdrol, havent used it yet, am thinking to just take 1 cap before workouts
Thunderdome approved

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2010, 08:59:46 PM »
sdrol aka beastdrol  ???

there was rumours that its all bs stock now, but it could be people bullshitting so they get more for themselfs

dustin

« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2010, 11:01:41 PM »
I have a few bottles of Mdrol and some other clones. Not really worth it to fake because all these drugs are dirt cheap.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 01, 2010, 01:38:58 AM »
anyone used superdrone by primordial performance? ive heard its the best sdrol..