Author Topic: Cat vs Aligator. Who wins?  (Read 10820 times)

spinnis

Cat vs Aligator. Who wins?
« on: November 12, 2010, 05:57:48 AM »

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Cat vs Aligator. Who wins?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 05:58:27 AM »
in before SMM has a 40 page meltdown.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010, 06:00:28 AM »
lol.....I would never have believed that if someone just told me....too funny.

spinnis

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2010, 06:01:52 AM »
lol.....I would never have believed that if someone just told me....too funny.

same here. not only one but he kicks 2 gators ass lol.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2010, 06:03:24 AM »

Pure Alpha kitty..... ;D   My neighbor has cats and dogs that i watch for her when she is out of town sometimes.....the cat is a Maine c.oon and is HUGE.....has to weigh at least 25lbs and isn't fat !!!  But very laid back.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2010, 06:05:04 AM »

Definitely a GetBigger.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2010, 06:25:51 AM »
Hahah that's funny cat stood its ground and the gators took off like a couple of scared bitches.

splank

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2010, 06:31:28 AM »
Pure Alpha kitty..... .the cat is a Maine c.oon and is HUGE.....has to weigh at least 25lbs and isn't fat !!!  But very laid back.

I bought my wife a Main coon for her birthday last year. He is an alpha cat, sounds gay just saying that. He fucks our dog up on a daily basis, but in a playful way. The Main Conn acts A LOT like a dog. Smart and social....very laid back.  As much as it pain me to say, I really like this cat.....no homo :-[

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2010, 06:31:54 AM »
Interesting.  Those gators must not have been hungry at the time.

Surprised to see the cat owner (my guess is that they owned the cats) let them so close to those gators.

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2010, 06:36:27 AM »
I guess the alligator wasn't hungry, he could've devoured the cat with one bite.

Cat got some balls.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2010, 06:37:25 AM »
Interesting.  Those gators must not have been hungry at the time.

Surprised to see the cat owner (my guess is that they owned the cats) let them so close to those gators.

I would at least get my kids a little further away. Depending where that took place I problalby would of shot those sobs

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2010, 06:59:10 AM »
That cat posts here under the name onlyme . . . a pussy that does not back down.

THE BEEF

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2010, 07:03:03 AM »
I would at least get my kids a little further away. Depending where that took place I problalby would of shot those sobs

True.  Some of these red neck types down in florida/georgia area are STUPID as shit about things.  I wouldn't have shot the gators..  they're just doing their thing.  I'm not really for hunting... unless it's for a REAL need for food.  All these assholes out with their high-powered, laser guided shotguns taking out innocent deer/wildlife for "sport".  Fuck that.  Not what was intended.  Go out with a hunting knife and that's it and "hunt".  Then i'll call it "sport".

Just my 2 cents.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2010, 07:05:47 AM »
True.  Some of these red neck types down in florida/georgia area are STUPID as shit about things.  I wouldn't have shot the gators..  they're just doing their thing.  I'm not really for hunting... unless it's for a REAL need for food.  All these assholes out with their high-powered, laser guided shotguns taking out innocent deer/wildlife for "sport".  Fuck that.  Not what was intended.  Go out with a hunting knife and that's it and "hunt".  Then i'll call it "sport".

Just my 2 cents.

exactly

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2010, 07:08:24 AM »

Just my 2 cents.

If the gators were in my backyard or in an area where young kids play or family pets I would kill the both of them. They will eat young children and small pets. If I was at a park somewhere they would be left alone.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2010, 07:12:00 AM »
I bought my wife a Main #### for her birthday last year. He is an alpha cat, sounds gay just saying that. He fucks our dog up on a daily basis, but in a playful way. The Main Conn acts A LOT like a dog. Smart and social....very laid back.  As much as it pain me to say, I really like this cat.....no homo :-[

cats are not social,,they are always on the watch for any thing on their surrounding ,,they will leave you in a second if letting them out in the free,, youll never see them again UNLESS they are hungry,,they arre all about food and nothing but food,,manipulating animal,,

cats are just selfish like many americanos ,,thats why they have them ,,no need to care or give attention since the cat wont give a fuck for the 5 min a day the cat wants food it will come to your leg and rub on it while myahooying,,thats about it ,,rest of the day cat will tann and sit in same place doing absolitely nothing,,

if you been to rough with a cat once,,or if got mad at it once ,,it will never trust you again EVER,, cat may let you pick her or him up but moment you let go it will be out of there faster than you can say jack

THE ONLY WAY TO CHANGE A CATR IS TO HAVE HIM FROM VERY VERY VERY YOUNG AGE FEW WEEKS AND SIMPLY TREAT HIM LIKE DOG WITH THE LOVE YOU GIVE TO A DOG ,,THEN AND ONLY THEN THIS CAT MAY BE MORE SOCIAL WITH YOU BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY IT WILLL ALWAYS BE A CAT AND ALWAYS WILL BE SELFISH CREATURE ,,DOGS ON THE OTHER HAND....ARE BETTER THAN HUMANS,,id chose a human to die before i chose a dog to die

gh15 approved
fallen angel

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2010, 07:23:16 AM »
If the gators were in my backyard or in an area where young kids play or family pets I would kill the both of them. They will eat young children and small pets. If I was at a park somewhere they would be left alone.

Sure, i'd protect my children if one crawled onto my property.  But i'd be an absolute moron to NOT have a fence protecting my property against them if they were an avid threat.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2010, 07:25:48 AM »
cats are not social,,they are always on the watch for any thing on their surrounding ,,they will leave you in a second if letting them out in the free,, youll never see them again UNLESS they are hungry,,they arre all about food and nothing but food,,manipulating animal,,

cats are just selfish like many americanos ,,thats why they have them ,,no need to care or give attention since the cat wont give a fuck for the 5 min a day the cat wants food it will come to your leg and rub on it while myahooying,,thats about it ,,rest of the day cat will tann and sit in same place doing absolitely nothing,,

if you been to rough with a cat once,,or if got mad at it once ,,it will never trust you again EVER,, cat may let you pick her or him up but moment you let go it will be out of there faster than you can say jack

THE ONLY WAY TO CHANGE A CATR IS TO HAVE HIM FROM VERY VERY VERY YOUNG AGE FEW WEEKS AND SIMPLY TREAT HIM LIKE DOG WITH THE LOVE YOU GIVE TO A DOG ,,THEN AND ONLY THEN THIS CAT MAY BE MORE SOCIAL WITH YOU BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY IT WILLL ALWAYS BE A CAT AND ALWAYS WILL BE SELFISH CREATURE ,,DOGS ON THE OTHER HAND....ARE BETTER THAN HUMANS,,id chose a human to die before i chose a dog to die

gh15 approved

They tend to be selfish, but i've had many cats and find them awesome pets.  They also give a lot of love and need a lot of love/attention.  Their "i don't ggive a fuck " attitude is what makes them so cool imo.  Kinda like a badass.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2010, 07:35:49 AM »
  must be black solution to everything. Shot it.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2010, 09:00:05 AM »
They tend to be selfish, but i've had many cats and find them awesome pets.  They also give a lot of love and need a lot of love/attention.  Their "i don't ggive a fuck " attitude is what makes them so cool imo.  Kinda like a badass.

I agree....bowl of food, water and litter and you can be gone for days......plus they aren't so clingy....

XXXII/LX

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • I have to return some video tapes.
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2010, 09:05:01 AM »

gh15 approved

But what's the cat's cycle look like?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2010, 09:23:43 AM »
I have two cats...love em to death...had them both from 6 weeks old...1 white Persian and 1 black Shorthair...They were cooler when they were kittens now all they do is follow my wife or I to the kitchen, sleep or chase each other.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2010, 09:52:55 AM »

Just my 2 cents.

WTF I ahigh powered laser guided shotgun? It doesn't exist you fucking retard. F don't talk about shit you have no clue about.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2010, 10:10:35 AM »
WTF I ahigh powered laser guided shotgun? It doesn't exist you fucking retard. F don't talk about shit you have no clue about.

Ground control to Major Tom??  

Have you ever heard of sarcasm ding dong.  Prime example of a brain dead red neck right there.

My point is that hunters call it "sport" when really the odds are unfair.  Hence my sentence about the hunting knife dipshit.

"Sport".  Laughable. 

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2010, 10:13:47 AM »
I agree....bowl of food, water and litter and you can be gone for days......plus they aren't so clingy....

Exactly. 

I have three.  Two males, one female.  They go out together like a pack.  Kinda cool.  Not needy and whiney like a mutt...although i do like dogs as well.