Author Topic: Top Palin aide is on Soros' payroll  (Read 1371 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Top Palin aide is on Soros' payroll
« on: November 12, 2010, 09:18:32 AM »

By Justin Elliott   
AP/Reuters
Sarah Palin and George SorosGlenn Beck spent the past week denouncing the liberal billionaire and philanthropist George Soros as a "puppet master" who is orchestrating a coup "to bring America to her knees."

Given Soros' alleged role plotting to destroy the United States, Beck and his Fox viewership might be surprised to learn that one of Sarah Palin's top aides has been on Soros' payroll for years.

That would be Republican lobbyist Randy Scheunemann, Palin's foreign policy adviser and a member of her small inner circle. He runs a Washington, D.C., consulting firm called Orion Strategies. Scheunemann and a partner have since 2003 been paid over $150,000 by one of Soros' organizations for lobbying work, according to federal disclosure forms reviewed by Salon. The lobbying, which has continued to the present, centers on legislation involving sanctions and democracy promotion in Burma.

Scheunemann's client is the Open Society Policy Center, a DC-based advocacy group founded and funded by Soros. The Open Society Policy Center says on its website that it "encourages Congress and the Administration to press the military dictatorship in Burma to restore political rights and democracy."

In the course of Beck's three-day look at Soros' network of organizations and his links to Democratic politicians, the fact that a top aide to a likely GOP presidential candidate has been retained by a Soros outfit did not come up.

Continue reading
Scheunemann is known as a longtime neoconservative who pushed for the U.S. invasion of Iraq and for support for Georgia. He has been strongly identified with Palin since he met her while working as the chief foreign policy adviser of the McCain campaign in 2008 (see a classic picture of Scheunemann and Palin doing debate prep here). Since then, Scheunemann has taken on an increasingly prominent role in Palin-land. He traveled with her to Hong Kong for a speech in September 2009. In the second quarter of 2010, Scheunemann's Orion Strategies was paid $30,000 by Palin's political action committee for consulting on "national and international issues."

Palin even recommended Scheunemann -- along with Orion Strategies staffer and former McCain campaign spokesman Michael Goldfarb -- as debate prep coaches to doomed Delaware Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell. They subsequently spent a day helping O'Donnell.

We reached out to Goldfarb Thursday afternoon to see if Orion had any comment about its work for Soros, and we will update this post if we hear back.

:o :o :o  :D :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Top Palin aide is on Soros' payroll
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 09:21:52 AM »
Fire his ass asap. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010, 09:31:35 AM »
palin might be working undercover for soros to undermine the repubs, that makes 333386 a soros sympathiser :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2010, 09:37:06 AM »
palin might be working undercover for soros to undermine the repubs, that makes 333386 a soros sympathiser :D :D :D

::)  ::)

Yeah, got it. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2010, 10:15:50 AM »

it's not outside of the realm of possibility that something along the lines of "Soros will quietly bankroll your campaign in 2012" could happen.

Think about it - he either "makes" the 2012 candidate and ends up with her ear while she's in office - OR he puts up a weak enough canddiate that his man Obama wins re-election.

it's not unheard of, that one of the richest men in the world would hedge his bets to ensure he gets the info that matters first, and has influence when needed.  Smart dude ;)

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2010, 10:21:32 AM »
it's not outside of the realm of possibility that something along the lines of "Soros will quietly bankroll your campaign in 2012" could happen.

Think about it - he either "makes" the 2012 candidate and ends up with her ear while she's in office - OR he puts up a weak enough canddiate that his man Obama wins re-election.

it's not unheard of, that one of the richest men in the world would hedge his bets to ensure he gets the info that matters first, and has influence when needed.  Smart dude ;)

stuff like this doesn't really happen, you're treading on conspiracy board talk!!!
TEAM LAURA LEE!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2010, 10:22:39 AM »

240 is setting himself up to support obama in 2012.  We all know it.   Its so damn obvious its not even worth discussing at this point.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2010, 10:30:47 AM »
stuff like this doesn't really happen, you're treading on conspiracy board talk!!!

no no - Dems do this shit all the time - but palin has INTEGRITY and wouldn't do that ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2010, 10:32:30 AM »
240 is setting himself up to support obama in 2012.  We all know it.   Its so damn obvious its not even worth discussing at this point.   

Brilliant move - attacking me and what i may do 2 years from now - instead of addressing that fact your 'baby girl' has a soros money man leading her around by the nose and you don't even blink.

Please address my post.  is it possible Soros is hedging his bets, staying on good terms with palin in case she wins - while at the same time keeping in obama's good graces and giving him the weakest perceived 2012 competitor possible?

yes or no, champ?  You can then talk all the shit about ME, but how about answering my Q first?  ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2010, 10:33:35 AM »

no no - Dems do this shit all the time - but palin has INTEGRITY and wouldn't do that ;)

Unless you can show that she knew this before hand, its a non-story.   But we all know you areready for Hope & Change 2012.  bro  -its so obvious its not even funny.  

Just be honest with yourself.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2010, 10:34:43 AM »
Brilliant move - attacking me and what i may do 2 years from now - instead of addressing that fact your 'baby girl' has a soros money man leading her around by the nose and you don't even blink.

Please address my post.  is it possible Soros is hedging his bets, staying on good terms with palin in case she wins - while at the same time keeping in obama's good graces and giving him the weakest perceived 2012 competitor possible?

yes or no, champ?  You can then talk all the shit about ME, but how about answering my Q first?  ;)

I said she should fire the guy sap if she did not know about this.  If she did know and aquiesced - NO WAY - She is finished. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2010, 10:40:26 AM »
I said she should fire the guy sap if she did not know about this.  If she did know and aquiesced - NO WAY - She is finished. 

The story is on AP/Reuters now.

Soooooo based upon her initial response time, she should have him fired and have a nice facebook post about it up in about 45 minutes.

My guess is that there will be no such event.  He'll either "explain" the money has nothing to do with Palin, and the lemmings will buy it, or he'll quietly move on to another consulting position with less visual connection.

of course, a TRUE maverick would fire his ass and apologize for not vetting him.  But, as you'll learn soon about most of the tea party types, she's just like the incumbents.  She just has nicer boobies.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2010, 10:43:10 AM »

Soooooo based upon her initial response time, she should have him fired and have a nice facebook post about it up in about 45 minutes.

My guess is that there will be no such event.  He'll either "explain" the money has nothing to do with Palin, and the lemmings will buy it, or he'll quietly move on to another consulting position with less visual connection.

of course, a TRUE maverick would fire his ass and apologize for not vetting him.  But, as you'll learn soon about most of the tea party types, she's just like the incumbents.  She just has nicer boobies.

We will see what happens. 

But bro - in all seriousness - you utter silence on the drilling issue i have exposed with obama is telling. 

240 - being serious - i really think you lost a step or two the last few months.   If you want to get on the "Yes we can - in 2012" train - just admit it - and its cool bro.   

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2010, 11:57:43 AM »

Yes,her adviser is paid by Soros and that means she is as well.Obama and the left is bought and paid for by Soros.Their entire media is owned by Soros.Please,you sound foolish.Nothing to the story.Simply an attack by the left which has just taken a major league ass whipping at the hands of Palin and the tea party and now they are swinging wildly.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2010, 12:04:55 PM »
Yes,her adviser is paid by Soros and that means she is as well.Obama and the left is bought and paid for by Soros.Their entire media is owned by Soros.Please,you sound foolish.Nothing to the story.Simply an attack by the left which has just taken a major league ass whipping at the hands of Palin and the tea party and now they are swinging wildly.

I dunno if i'd call it "nothing to the story".

How many of her advisers would have to be Soros' employees until you said it was a problem?  2? 4? 6?

ONE is a problem.  33 admitted it.  It's kinda a pretty big deal.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2010, 12:49:08 PM »

I dunno if i'd call it "nothing to the story".

How many of her advisers would have to be Soros' employees until you said it was a problem?  2? 4? 6?

ONE is a problem.  33 admitted it.  It's kinda a pretty big deal.

What I find amazing is that you call Soros a smart man and he seems to think Palin has a chance.If that makes him smart,it must make you dumb to think she doesnt.

The story is a left wing lie as are most stories about Palin by the left.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2010, 12:52:05 PM »
240 is setting up to be on the Obama 2012 - Train - we all know it. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2010, 12:53:46 PM »
What I find amazing is that you call Soros a smart man and he seems to think Palin has a chance.If that makes him smart,it must make you dumb to think she doesnt.

The story is a left wing lie as are most stories about Palin by the left.

I see.  So she never hired the guy or recommended him to prep ODonnell?  Or he never worked for Soros?  Is Reuters lying now?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2010, 12:58:09 PM »
I see.  So she never hired the guy or recommended him to prep ODonnell?  Or he never worked for Soros?  Is Reuters lying now?

Unless you have evidence that she knew he also took money from soros -this is a non story. 

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2010, 01:05:12 PM »
This is beyond a non-story. I can see how the left will spin it after Beck shined light on the full Soros empire this wk but in the end this is pointless.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2010, 01:11:06 PM »

The story is twisted to bash conservative women because thats what libs do.They hate good looking conservative women because the women of the left look like bull dykes and trannys.So they try to tie in these crazy schemes that turn out to be nothing but lies.We have seen you regurgatate story after story about Palin and NOT ONE turns out to be factuall.You simply read the left wing blogs or watch Dyke Maddow or Olberman and just repeat what they say.

Then,when it turns out to be a lie and your exposed,you just go on to the next attack.Just like Allinski says you should.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2010, 01:28:27 PM »
Now that she knows - if she keeps him employed, it's a pretty big deal.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2010, 01:29:46 PM »

Funny - that when it was exposed that Obama kept known and admitted maoists on the taxpayer payoll you did not think it was a big deal. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2010, 01:50:11 PM »

Let me see if I understand.THIS is a pretty big deal,but Bill Ayers and Van Jones writing the stimulus bill isnt.