Author Topic: my cut when my bro stabbed me (GRUESOME WARNING)  (Read 10282 times)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Re: my cut when my bro stabbed me (GRUESOME WARNING)
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2010, 11:27:11 AM »
-he did the 72hour psych evaluation and that was it

What was their diagnosis?
R

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2010, 11:27:38 AM »
diamond tippd butcher knife I was comletely turned around - 250 stitches 3 layers this was in Jan before my show

What did you do to deserve that?

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2010, 11:27:50 AM »
How old are you and how old is your brother?

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2010, 11:28:05 AM »

He likes to wang chung in Public

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2010, 11:33:23 AM »
[/b]

That sucks! I'd move out and get my own place as soon as I was an adult if I were you, then you could file charges if you needed to. Sorry to hear about that, must be tough coming from your own family..

If he moves out how will he be able to afford his GH and slin ???

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2010, 11:36:40 AM »
big time!

shit never hurt - I even went to see my own Dr after it happened and she tried to give me pain killers but I was so pissed I just wanted to be sober - I really wanteed to workout

I just took xanax and waiting 10days

fck 8 weeks after this cut I was on stage competeing at 233 - I dieted 6 weeks - 2 weeks of recovery and stiches came out after 10days - she said she never saw healing like that so fast - guess the gh came in handy then

yup back in GUNPOWDER cove - not far from where they're looking for that missing girl - fckn nutjob are breed around this ma'fckr

|Yeah I can testify to that, I got stabbed in the leg in the ass and back and I did't feel a thing until something warm ran down my leg and I pulled the trousers down.

Wasn't as big as yours tho

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2010, 11:39:15 AM »
pose in peace

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2010, 11:47:00 AM »
no wonder you are such a bitter individual coming from a family like this

your bro def has serious issues

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2010, 11:56:47 AM »
second time he stabbed me too

That is t r u l y fucked up. Maybe break his leg (or two).. slow him down some.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2010, 12:10:45 PM »
|Yeah I can testify to that, I got stabbed in the leg in the ass and back and I did't feel a thing until something warm ran down my leg and I pulled the trousers down.

Wasn't as big as yours tho
Sounds like a typical Saturday night for Calvin.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2010, 12:12:44 PM »
Sounds like a typical Saturday night for Calvin.

It happens...

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2010, 12:14:17 PM »
I would have caved that bitches skull in, literally

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2010, 12:15:49 PM »
I would have caved that bitches skull in, literally

You are just fucking bad-ass bro..

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2010, 12:55:49 PM »

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2010, 01:15:32 PM »
i know that cut is really bad but it is also pretty fucking badass as well

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2010, 01:23:31 PM »

read his posts in this thread man... :)

Pwned!

spinnis

« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2010, 01:47:13 PM »
Pwned!

I would have responded ina  different way if you werent Pellius lol

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2010, 01:53:43 PM »
diamond tippd butcher knife I was comletely turned around - 250 stitches 3 layers this was in Jan before my show

you should have ass raped him bro....not in a gay way though...just in a way to show your complete dominance...

bench

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2010, 02:48:06 PM »

they must have cleared him or whatevr  he was prob being treated for 'bipolar disorder' or some shit - this kid has been fckd since we were little, I mean we moved alot but he was always trippin acid in HS and burnin ants and fckn with the dog and shit when we were little

What did you do to deserve that?

2 days prior he had lost his job I had got him at a loadin dock - I had gotten him some cyp and NPP cause he kept beggin me for shit - I told him to take like .5cc mon/thur - he was like 200 but a little chunk - he always had this weird walk like he flared his lats a little and walked on his toes or somethg I cant quite describe it but it was noticable - WELL I guess bein on shit for 2 days he went to the YMCA and prob worked the shit outta his shoulders bein on 'gear and went to work liftin iup boxes and siht to check label or whatevr he did somthg like that, lifting, and got pissed and sore and motherd off to this bossman, fired, all I askd him to do was tell myu parents --- he got up in my face when I was leavin one day and I kinda smackd him around and my dad got all pissed - I didnt close my fists and I workd sercurity for yrs so I can handle someone and make a little btch, so that happens, and I'm gettn boxes and in the kitchen with moms walkin in, bro walks past me, pops is in the kitchen...myh parents have a large house so all i hear is my dad scream 'NOOO" andi tuen and he's holding my bnro well he breaks free and is runnin toward the knives again to grab another one...my dad had to put this fck to the ground the whole time Im layghin and my mom is green...sayin we need to call an ambulance youve been stabbd.....I said if that fckr stabbd me call the cops and Ihoppd in my car at the time an expedition.....i go tot the top and my ass was all wet with blood and I called the cops leads to first post

spinnis

« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2010, 02:55:40 PM »
they must have cleared him or whatevr  he was prob being treated for 'bipolar disorder' or some shit - this kid has been fckd since we were little, I mean we moved alot but he was always trippin acid in HS and burnin ants and fckn with the dog and shit when we were little

2 days prior he had lost his job I had got him at a loadin dock - I had gotten him some cyp and NPP cause he kept beggin me for shit - I told him to take like .5cc mon/thur - he was like 200 but a little chunk - he always had this weird walk like he flared his lats a little and walked on his toes or somethg I cant quite describe it but it was noticable - WELL I guess bein on shit for 2 days he went to the YMCA and prob worked the shit outta his shoulders bein on 'gear and went to work liftin iup boxes and siht to check label or whatevr he did somthg like that, lifting, and got pissed and sore and motherd off to this bossman, fired, all I askd him to do was tell myu parents --- he got up in my face when I was leavin one day and I kinda smackd him around and my dad got all pissed - I didnt close my fists and I workd sercurity for yrs so I can handle someone and make a little btch, so that happens, and I'm gettn boxes and in the kitchen with moms walkin in, bro walks past me, pops is in the kitchen...myh parents have a large house so all i hear is my dad scream 'NOOO" andi tuen and he's holding my bnro well he breaks free and is runnin toward the knives again to grab another one...my dad had to put this fck to the ground the whole time Im layghin and my mom is green...sayin we need to call an ambulance youve been stabbd.....I said if that fckr stabbd me call the cops and Ihoppd in my car at the time an expedition.....i go tot the top and my ass was all wet with blood and I called the cops leads to first post

I have to add that giving your obviously mentally unstable brother aas isn't the smartest thing in the world though....

Always seems to start out with animals at first

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2010, 02:59:37 PM »

:(

May be of interest:  Antisocial Personality Disorder

www.mentalhealth.com/dis/p20-pe04.html
R

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2010, 03:08:22 PM »
Terrible, but it seems like the family is the one that doesn't want to see him go to be tried and go to jail. When you stabbed a family member all bets are off, because blood is thicker than water...and the police should be able to charge and arrest a person even thought the family doesn't want that. Think of all the domestic violence cases where the woman doesn't want the man arrested.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2010, 03:37:01 PM »

You are just fucking bad-ass bro..

We can't all be bitches like you, someone's gotta lead the way..

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2010, 04:18:03 PM »
We can't all be bitches like you, someone's gotta lead the way..

This thread is retarded... if it's warm and you're sweating wear whatver the hell you want... I'm close to the size of a pro and I always wear a tank in the gym.. clen and ephedrine make you sweat like crazy.. why would I wear a big ass t shirt or long sleeve and then leave with the thing dripping wet !??! retarded.

Damn, you're so right dude.. 265 with visible abs at 6"0 is beyond scrawny... damn, I guess I look like a swimmer or figure skater :(

and the fact that I'm friends with most of the pro's in Toronto really  says the opposite as well.
Poor me.. shit, wish  I had your size and genetics... blurry pics included.

Captain Eq is pure bad-ass.. ::)
Bigger than almost all pro-bodybuilders to.

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2010, 04:25:59 PM »
If he is the size of a pro, why isn't he one?  ;D

Captain EQ uses a lot of sauce and doesn't quite look like a pro.