Author Topic: my cut when my bro stabbed me (GRUESOME WARNING)  (Read 10284 times)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
my cut when my bro stabbed me (GRUESOME WARNING)
« on: November 12, 2010, 10:44:04 AM »
diamond tippd butcher knife I was comletely turned around - 250 stitches 3 layers this was in Jan before my show

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: my cut when my bro stabbed me (GRUESOME WARNING)
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 10:45:51 AM »
If someone cut me like that ,I`d kill the guy.

spinnis

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010, 10:47:00 AM »
Why woudl your brother stab you in the back like a bitch man? damn. Cuts are worse then beheadings for my eyes lol.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2010, 10:47:31 AM »
Damn Spike !!! I didn't know about this.....wow.....that is nasty and by your bro too! 

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2010, 10:48:17 AM »
What did you do spike for your bro to do that to you? Did you fuck his wife? Or touch his little boys?

If not then you should fuck his wife atleast

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2010, 10:49:51 AM »
it would suck to have tendons or important blood vessels severed

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2010, 10:50:30 AM »
Why woudl your brother stab you in the back like a bitch man? damn. Cuts are worse then beheadings for my eyes lol.

kids got problems

3 weeks after we brought his ass back here from chicago after he got fired for sending interoffice emails callin his supervisor a '*unt' and 'bytch' he was caught 2 days in a row jerking off on a deserted boat dock in a cove of like 12 houses - some guys daughters saw him the first day and the guy called him out my bro had the balls to talk shit to this guy and then go back next day and run one out again

arresting officer told me the caought him at 5pm June in NC (broad daylight) pullin up his pants and a bottle of 'wett' lube floating in the water

kids got probs

second time he stabbed me too

he someewhere in canada rotting cause my parents wouldnt let me press charges - fck em

spinnis

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2010, 10:55:30 AM »
kids got problems

3 weeks after we brought his ass back here from chicago after he got fired for sending interoffice emails callin his supervisor a '*unt' and 'bytch' he was caught 2 days in a row jerking off on a deserted boat dock in a cove of like 12 houses - some guys daughters saw him the first day and the guy called him out my bro had the balls to talk shit to this guy and then go back next day and run one out again

arresting officer told me the caought him at 5pm June in NC (broad daylight) pullin up his pants and a bottle of 'wett' lube floating in the water

kids got probs

he someewhere in canada rotting cause my parents wouldnt let me press charges - fck em

You SHODULD press charges imo even if its your brother. He might thank you in the end after maby serving some prison time realising his errors. And how fast it all could go away,

God damnit getting stabbed by your brother TWICE and your parent defending him. I would have gone nuts

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2010, 10:57:47 AM »
kids got problems

kids got probs

Wacking off on Lake Hickory is not approved behavior..... ;D

Sorry to hear he's that messed up.....wow.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2010, 10:59:15 AM »
kids got problems

kids got probs

[/b]

That sucks! I'd move out and get my own place as soon as I was an adult if I were you, then you could file charges if you needed to. Sorry to hear about that, must be tough coming from your own family..

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2010, 11:01:14 AM »
crazy looking wound Spike. Any more pics of it?
  I've heard people say that the actual stabbing is not as painful as the throbbing pain that happens after, this true?

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2010, 11:01:46 AM »
You SHODULD press charges imo even if its your brother. He might thank you in the end after maby serving some prison time realising his errors. And how fast it all could go away,

God damnit getting stabbed by your brother TWICE and your parent defending him. I would have gone nuts

worst thing was after I was stabbed he brings this box of my insulin and gh in the frdge out to the cops and tries to get me busted -- I told them he was still armed so they had to pull guns and handcuff him - I said my slin had to be in fridge so they didnt care

then he stated laughing at me while I was bleeding everywhere waiting for the ambulance - I kept telling the cops that was inticment and I was gonna snap but they pulled tasers - all I could do was hawk a luug in his face - after hospital I went to give a statement and they already had charged him without a statement OR seeing the injury - all the magistrate did was call hospital to see if it was 'life-threatening' and they based the sentencing on that - they didnt even put him in jail he did the 72hour psych evaluation and that was it

my fckin canadian uncle calls me up teling me to forget abnut the whole thing and I thought taht was wjust way outta line - I dont know how you fckd operate in canada but that was appauling that he would even ask me tht after I didnt lock his ass up

all I got to say is if god forbid somethg happens to my parents and somjeone is in the hospital and I see him - he beter have a gun this time cause I am going to finish what he started -- i will use my fists but there will be hell to pay

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2010, 11:04:17 AM »
crazy looking wound Spike. Any more pics of it?
  I've heard people say that the actual stabbing is not as painful as the throbbing pain that happens after, this true?

big time!

shit never hurt - I even went to see my own Dr after it happened and she tried to give me pain killers but I was so pissed I just wanted to be sober - I really wanteed to workout

I just took xanax and waiting 10days

fck 8 weeks after this cut I was on stage competeing at 233 - I dieted 6 weeks - 2 weeks of recovery and stiches came out after 10days - she said she never saw healing like that so fast - guess the gh came in handy then

Wacking off on Lake Hickory is not approved behavior..... ;D

Sorry to hear he's that messed up.....wow.

yup back in GUNPOWDER cove - not far from where they're looking for that missing girl - fckn nutjob are breed around this ma'fckr

spinnis

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2010, 11:04:47 AM »
worst thing was after I was stabbed he brings this box of my insulin and gh in the frdge out to the cops and tries to get me busted -- I told them he was still armed so they had to pull guns and handcuff him - I said my slin had to be in fridge so they didnt care

then he stated laughing at me while I was bleeding everywhere waiting for the ambulance - I kept telling the cops that was inticment and I was gonna snap but they pulled tasers - all I could do was hawk a luug in his face - after hospital I went to give a statement and they already had charged him without a statement OR seeing the injury - all the magistrate did was call hospital to see if it was 'life-threatening' and they based the sentencing on that - they didnt even put him in jail he did the 72hour psych evaluation and that was it

my fckin canadian uncle calls me up teling me to forget abnut the whole thing and I thought taht was wjust way outta line - I dont know how you fckd operate in canada but that was appauling that he would even ask me tht after I didnt lock his ass up

all I got to say is if god forbid somethg happens to my parents and somjeone is in the hospital and I see him - he beter have a gun this time cause I am going to finish what he started -- i will use my fists but there will be hell to pay

I cant even read that. just makes me furious to the point of which I cannot focus. LAUGHId
ga h
szd bhfzd

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2010, 11:06:37 AM »
That young man needs to be beaten within an inch of his life.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2010, 11:08:42 AM »
You know is sad is that this is the exact type of guy who needs to be locked away, he is a danger to society.....obviously... .and sooner or later he will probably end up killing someone.....it could easily have been Spike.  Our criminal justice system is just so f'd up.....

spinnis

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2010, 11:10:56 AM »
You know is sad is that this is the exact type of guy who needs to be locked away, he is a danger to society.....obviously... .and sooner or later he will probably end up killing someone.....it could easily have been Spike.  Our criminal justice system is just so f'd up.....

OUR is...

recently a guy sold a 15 yr old mentally handicapped girl for prostitution for over a year.. 2 years I think. To multiple multiple men. a MENTALLY HANDICAPPED poor girl.

What did he get?

One year. will be out after serving 80%

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2010, 11:12:18 AM »
I think he is near Ogdensburg, NY near the St Lawerence river - around the canadian boarder

You know is sad is that this is the exact type of guy who needs to be locked away, he is a danger to society.....obviously... .and sooner or later he will probably end up killing someone.....it could easily have been Spike.  Our criminal justice system is just so f'd up.....

that was I told my uncle - "..your parents made an investment in his future" he has a business degree from App state - well fck he is a gddamn sociopath and sooner or later he is gonna do this to someone - they just cut this kid loose and he WILL do this to someone else either his boyfriend/wife or some fck at a bar but he will eventually get himself in trouble again....I told them that, that day, this kid wasnt bipolar or psyhco, he was a violent person who is a pussy and didnt want to hit or even call my name to have me turn around to die he just micheal myers me in my back as I am carryin shit to move outta my parents house -

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2010, 11:12:50 AM »
OUR is...

recently a guy sold a 15 yr old mentally handicapped girl for prostitution for over a year.. 2 years I think. To multiple multiple men. a MENTALLY HANDICAPPED poor girl.

What did he get?

One year. will be out after serving 80%

Maybe a few people should "welcome him back to society" when he gets out  ;)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2010, 11:14:36 AM »
I think he is near Ogdensburg, NY near the St Lawerence river - around the canadian boarder

that was I told my uncle - "..your parents made an investment in his future" he has a business degree from App state - well fck he is a gddamn sociopath and sooner or later he is gonna do this to someone - they just cut this kid loose and he WILL do this to someone else either his boyfriend/wife or some fck at a bar but he will eventually get himself in trouble again....I told them that, that day, this kid wasnt bipolar or psyhco, he was a violent person who is a pussy and didnt want to hit or even call my name to have me turn around to die he just micheal myers me in my back as I am carryin shit to move outta my parents house -

Yeah, that business degree seems to really be helping out with locating random docks to jerk off on...... and you are right, he is obviously a psychopath who should be locked away....see how long he lasts if he pulls that shit in prison...... 

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2010, 11:16:00 AM »
I can see why a boat dock is very arousing.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2010, 11:19:29 AM »
Spike, how long ago did that happen? Didn't you compete and place pretty high in a show some months back. I vaguely remember some of your pics. Very impressive. Maybe you should post one here from that show. If I remembering correctly then it's quite a recovery.

spinnis

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2010, 11:20:15 AM »
Maybe a few people should "welcome him back to society" when he gets out  ;)

If a pedophile gets busted where I live, and he gets out almost right away. And I will only get a few months if I tourture him to near death. I will give it a try. and post photos and videos.
I know people think Im just bs'ing and thats fine =).

spinnis

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2010, 11:21:09 AM »
Spike, how long ago did that happen? Didn't you compete and place pretty high in a show some months back. I vaguely remember some of your pics. Very impressive. Maybe you should post one here from that show. If I remembering correctly then it's quite a recovery.

read his posts in this thread man... :)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2010, 11:24:18 AM »
i have a younger Cousin that's fucked up as well, life is always calmer around the family when he is behind bars.... out of site, out of mind