Author Topic: Interesting Opinion On State Of World And Causes...  (Read 1233 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Interesting Opinion On State Of World And Causes...
« on: November 12, 2010, 11:37:12 AM »
C

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Interesting Opinion On State Of World And Causes...
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 11:51:28 PM »

QFT!!!

I saw a similar thing occur here in Ontario back in 1996 when Mike Harris became premier of this province.
They swept into power on a wave of poverty bashing, blaming the very people whose ships were dashed on the rocks because of a massive recession, and the implosion of the manufacturing sector.

I've seen this blame game taking place right after the housing bubble collapsed, blaming the people whose home were foreclosed on. I hope that when the inevitable comes, people are wise enough to see who their real enemies are.
w

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: Interesting Opinion On State Of World And Causes...
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2010, 09:38:01 AM »
QFT!!!

I saw a similar thing occur here in Ontario back in 1996 when Mike Harris became premier of this province.
They swept into power on a wave of poverty bashing, blaming the very people whose ships were dashed on the rocks because of a massive recession, and the implosion of the manufacturing sector.

I've seen this blame game taking place right after the housing bubble collapsed, blaming the people whose home were foreclosed on. I hope that when the inevitable comes, people are wise enough to see who their real enemies are.

Sadly the DUMMIES won't...they will blame the innocent as well and the REAL GUILTY PARTY will walk away unscathed just as they are doing now.
C