Author Topic: J. Scarborough: "Top Dems have told me Obama has no idea what he is doing."  (Read 2037 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Notice Barnicle confirms what Joe S is saying and says he knows of at least 7 who have said the same thing. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Sorry,Scarborough has ZERO cred in my book.A shill for MSNBC just trying to keep his job.Im sure he followed this up with his usual"when George Bush was in there I knocked him as well".

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Sorry,Scarborough has ZERO cred in my book.A shill for MSNBC just trying to keep his job.Im sure he followed this up with his usual"when George Bush was in there I knocked him as well".

that's fine - but Barnicle says say that at least 7 Dems have told him the sae thing. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Top Dems have told me Obama has no idea what he is doing

That same line can be said regardless of party affiliation and/or president
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
That same line can be said regardless of party affiliation and/or president

That's all well and good - but it is interesting that two people are confirming that at least 7 top Dems in the Senate are spreading the message that obama is F'ING CLUELESS.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
That's all well and good - but it is interesting that two people are confirming that at least 7 top Dems in the Senate are spreading the message that obama is F'ING CLUELESS.

Sorry,I dont think he is.I think he knows exactly what he is doing.The problem is dems and libs will never admit what Obama is about.He is for exacting revenge on the racist America and that means killing it economically,racially,socially.He has come to devide and to destroy and he is accomplishing his goals like no other president in history.Until you understand that this man hates the country,you cant get a grip on what he is doing.He is Rev. Wright with power.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Sorry,I dont think he is.I think he knows exactly what he is doing.The problem is dems and libs will never admit what Obama is about.He is for exacting revenge on the racist America and that means killing it economically,racially,socially.He has come to devide and to destroy and he is accomplishing his goals like no other president in history.Until you understand that this man hates the country,you cant get a grip on what he is doing.He is Rev. Wright with power.

I agree but i think they are now afraid for their own jobs after seeingthe mve beatdown they took in th mid terms.  I think most dems are assick of obama as we are, but too afraid to sy so. 

Anyone with a clue, other than TEAM KNEEPAD, knows how utterly disastrous he has been, its just interesting to hear Barnicle confirm that at least 7 have told him the same thing.  He said the TOP 7. 

That means, Schumer, Menedez, Reid, Feingold, Webb, Feinstein, and may one or two others.     

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

:o  Man this thing is going to snowball.  He is really in the political danger zone. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
beach - did you see my Jindle thread? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: J. Scarborough: "Top Dems have told me Obama has no idea what he is doing."
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2010, 05:57:30 AM »
beach - did you see my Jindle thread? 

Just read it.   :-\  We really made a mistake in 08.  I can't believe McCain, with all his faults, would have been this bad. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2011, 07:44:22 PM »
\

wooo hoooooooooooo!  Welcome back!  We missed you man.  will be cool to see who youre backing in 2012 BM.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2011, 07:52:41 PM »
I really wish billy came back.   He was one. O the best.