Author Topic: Soros is a piece of shit  (Read 1585 times)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Soros is a piece of shit
« on: November 12, 2010, 02:01:20 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20101112/bs_yblog_upshot/glenn-beck-draws-criticism-over-latest-holocaust-comments

Let me get this straight.Germans who were dragged into the war and did what they had to do to survive,are war criminals.Soros is ok because he was just a bystander and it would have happened anyway.Incredible,amazing and astounding.Soros turned on his own race and didnt lift a finger to help them and helped steal from them,but this is the guy the democrats turn to .Amazing.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Soros is a piece of shit
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 02:06:34 PM »
The thing that gets me is that he expresses zero regrets!

What kind of heartless asshole feels that way?   

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010, 05:03:55 PM »
The thing that gets me is that he expresses zero regrets!

What kind of heartless asshole feels that way?   

One who SURVIVED!

As unfortunate or regrettable (for want of a better word) as his actions may have been, ...HE SURVIVED!
He was a child, and he did what he had to do to survive. To demand an apology from him for that is tantamount to asking someone to apologize for their very existence. Neither you nor I, nor Glen Beck for that matter, have ever been in his position, and as such shouldn't cast judgments imo. He's the one required to live with himself for actions, and if he has found a way to live with himself... good for him. What's the point of living if you can't live with yourself?
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2010, 05:03:35 AM »
i'm not asking him to apologize.  However, it seems that type of thing would induce at least a bit of regret, immense sadness, and a degree of guilt, rightly or wrongly. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2010, 05:42:18 AM »
i'm not asking him to apologize.  However, it seems that type of thing would induce at least a bit of regret, immense sadness, and a degree of guilt, rightly or wrongly. 

If you've managed to last 10 rounds in the ring with Tyson, I hardly think a subsequent paper cut is gonna incapacitate you, wouldn't you agree?

Juxtaposed with the genocide taking place all around him, I would think any possible regret, sadness or guilt would be pretty difficult to measure.  :-\

w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2010, 05:44:37 AM »
If you've managed to last 10 rounds in the ring with Tyson, I hardly think a subsequent paper cut is gonna incapacitate you, wouldn't you agree?

Juxtaposed with the genocide taking place all around him, I would think any possible regret, sadness or guilt would be pretty difficult to measure.  :-\

Ha ha ha-  from soros? 

Please  - Soros to me seems like the kid from Hannible.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2010, 06:23:49 AM »
One who SURVIVED!

As unfortunate or regrettable (for want of a better word) as his actions may have been, ...HE SURVIVED!
He was a child, and he did what he had to do to survive. To demand an apology from him for that is tantamount to asking someone to apologize for their very existence. Neither you nor I, nor Glen Beck for that matter, have ever been in his position, and as such shouldn't cast judgments imo. He's the one required to live with himself for actions, and if he has found a way to live with himself... good for him. What's the point of living if you can't live with yourself?

YESSSS!!! As did the poor German soldiers who were sim-ply following orders to save their own lives and the lives of their family.Somehow though I dont see many celebrating their decision for self preservation.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2010, 07:06:47 PM »

YESSSS!!! As did the poor German soldiers who were sim-ply following orders to save their own lives and the lives of their family.Somehow though I dont see many celebrating their decision for self preservation.

Perhaps, ...but they were the aggressors were they not?
w