Author Topic: Tell GB about yourself.....  (Read 2908 times)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Tell GB about yourself.....
« on: November 12, 2010, 04:46:24 PM »
I like to spend my time taking long walks on short piers and trailing Paris Hilton to have her sign my DVD copy of "A night in Paris." I get so excited when she says "THAT'S HOT!" I am even more excited that I get to listen to her CD. She's the BEST singer EVER! My favorite song of hers is cover of the Doors "Light My Fire Crotch". I enjoy going to Victoria's Secret and practicing my bra snapping technique. I enjoy walking down SM blvd in chaps and pasties, especially during Halloween. Trick or treat! I enjoy going to Karoke Bars and singing William Hung songs. I enjoy quality time with my parole officer. Even though she keeps me on a short leash, she accepts me for all of my quirks. And I love Getbig. I am SOOOOOOO addicted. I am thinking of starting a Getbig Anon group to help those addicted. I resent those that disparage fire crotches. You are probably thinking why i don't resent Paris. Well, she doesn't say bad things about fire crotches, she just has her billionaire drug addicted friends do the thrashing for her. That makes her ok in my book. She's SOOO HOT! I only wish she'd keep her hair her original color of brown, take off the blue contacts to show her brown eyes, and not have had plastic surgery on her face. That droopy eye is sorta freaky. My biggest wish is that Paris And Pee Wee Herman will do a movie together. I have a working title: "NURSE NANCY" staring Pee Wee and Paris Hilton as Nurse Nancy.  8) 8)

D

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
Re: Tell GB about yourself.....
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2010, 04:59:44 AM »
Enjoy learning

Bitter

Not much social life

you can see where this leads  :D

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2010, 05:01:24 AM »
Enjoy learning

Bitter

Not much social life

HEY, THATS MY IDENTITY...

;) ;)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2010, 05:31:06 AM »
Enjoy learning

Bitter

Not much social life

Present.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2010, 05:38:55 AM »

Hi, I'm sevastase

I'm a romanian gypsy whose village was featured in the 2006 film Borat, I didn't have much growing up so I put all my ambitions towards leaving my country of origin, romania..this unfortunately did not happen as U.S immigration was tipped off by the office of Homeland Security and Border Patrol that I'm a failed illuminati mind control experiment/black ops agent sleeper cell/reptilian overlord from zeta reticuli 5. Having been denied a visa and deported back to romania, I have been able to focus on develloping my theories on how all the rulers of the world are actually 8 foot tall reptilian space aliens from a distant galaxy, these include world president's, prime ministers and the Queen of England, I know this becuause even though I've never met any of them they just seem to look like shapeshifters in all the photos I've seen in magazines. I'm also a failed bodybuild.. tennis player who once took 100mg of dbol daily with a few grams of testosterone and managed to put on 3lbs of fat/water. Currently I am writing a book detailing my participation in romanian mind control experiments and getting trained as a super soldier/black ops agent for deployment in the U S of A.

current pic enclosed..

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2010, 09:30:09 AM »
Hi, I'm sevastase

I'm a romanian gypsy whose village was featured in the 2006 film Borat, I didn't have much growing up so I put all my ambitions towards leaving my country of origin, romania..this unfortunately did not happen as U.S immigration was tipped off by the office of Homeland Security and Border Patrol that I'm a failed illuminati mind control experiment/black ops agent sleeper cell/reptilian overlord from zeta reticuli 5. Having been denied a visa and deported back to romania, I have been able to focus on develloping my theories on how all the rulers of the world are actually 8 foot tall reptilian space aliens from a distant galaxy, these include world president's, prime ministers and the Queen of England, I know this becuause even though I've never met any of them they just seem to look like shapeshifters in all the photos I've seen in magazines. I'm also a failed bodybuild.. tennis player who once took 100mg of dbol daily with a few grams of testosterone and managed to put on 3lbs of fat/water. Currently I am writing a book detailing my participation in romanian mind control experiments and getting trained as a super soldier/black ops agent for deployment in the U S of A.

current pic enclosed..

Epic.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2010, 09:36:58 AM »
I like to spend my time taking long walks on short piers and trailing Paris Hilton to have her sign my DVD copy of "A night in Paris."...

Ok, that part about Hilton was pretty good.   ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2010, 11:01:04 AM »
We need to know more about mars Tito24 but we gotta go through kiwiol. kiwiol isnt giving out much info on details.  8)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2010, 11:18:54 AM »
Ok, that part about Hilton was pretty good.   ;D

:o :o
D

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2010, 11:24:55 AM »
Hi, I'm sevastase

current pic enclosed..

it's not that he doesn't give out good ownings.  It's just that he's in no position to speak. 

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2010, 12:23:14 PM »
We need to know more about mars Tito24 but we gotta go through kiwiol. kiwiol isnt giving out much info on details.  8)
Maybe I can help.

Tito24 aka marcella is a lame bitch with 12'' arms.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2010, 01:18:01 PM »
haha

brutal meltdown by the big boned roided redneck promptly supported by a couple of tits I owned in the past

I see the pain still lingers

Alex23

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2010, 01:18:39 PM »
Hi, I'm sevastase

current pic enclosed..

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2010, 03:31:11 PM »
Hi I'm Alex 23
I like to proclaim how happy I am with life, but inside I am massively depressed and drink heavily because of it. I place huge emphasis on material goods because I am shallow and my life has no meaning beyond these things. I have sex with my wife every 3 months if I am lucky because the sight of her sickens me and I am sure she feels the same way.  I claim to be wealthy, but am so far in debt I would have to work til I am 133 years old just to break even.  I like to post old pictures of myself and claim they are recent even though it would mean  my hair magically grew 5 inches in a month, and I like to photoshop pics of myself to make them look leaner and bigger and then claim no one takes it serious when I am busted for this.  I like to say I don't take the internet seriously, but I hack into peoples accounts and messages, create more controversy by sending info about people to others and then claiming innocence and manage a ludicrous number of gimmick accounts to compliment myself,........but I don't take it seriously. Overall, I am the most depressed person you will ever find on a message board, but go to all lengths to convince people that I am King of my own little world.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2010, 03:44:07 PM »
NO.

Hey Dist hook me up $ dawg

ill buy you a present
im buying chaos a pipe
what u want?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2010, 04:02:17 PM »
Hi, I'm sevastase

current pic enclosed..

Haha ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2010, 04:03:04 PM »

Only thing I can tell you about Mars is what I see - a bright light that you can't/don't want to stare into for too long :o

w8m8

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2010, 04:14:32 PM »

mars?

delicate swaying locks of angel-like hair, fresh clear skin, powerful jaw, succulent lips. what a beautiful young man, a vision of perfection, god among men.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2010, 04:18:46 PM »

I'm an English guy living in London. I started training at age 13 after seeing Dorian burst on the scene. I was committed in being a pro bodybuilder until coming face to face with my first loaded syringe. I turned my back on all that and enrolled in a Maths degree after accepting the fact that I was too dense to pass a physics degree. Funny this thread should come up and I mention physics. I was invited for dinner at my boss's house last night. He and his wife are both in their 50's. They have an 18 year old son and 16 year old daughter. Both are students at exclusive and private London schools. They're smart and well-spoken beyond belief. The son is a first year physics student at Cambridge university and was bemoaning the 'easy coursework'. Stuff he taught himself for 'fun' when he was 12. I despair.

Anyway, despite all my best efforts, I barely managed to scrape through the degree program but did talk myself into a good career with a massive multinational IT company. Right now I travel internationally on a weekly basis and get paid to jaw-jaw our shit to unsuspecting clients intimidated and awed by our company name. I hate it. I feel like a sell out. People think I'm highly educated with an awesome career. I talk a good game and have an ability to make people trust me. That's it. That's all the education you need to succeed.

I would've given anything to be a self-employed software developer but lack the maths (despite the degree) and mental fire-power to get into the heavy stuff. I'm now committed in finishing my law degree to work for an institution like the UN or UNICEF in their third world development programs.

That's it.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2010, 04:24:21 PM »
hi im Larry Falcon Johnny Falcons twin brother, i post for him, im tall 6feet6  and weigh around 140 kg im constantly worried about dying i have heart issues probably because im tall and have massive amounts of muscle. I sometimes wonder if we can live forever and that i might figure it out or might not and die before my time
A

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2010, 04:26:54 PM »
I am 24, from Ireland. Roman Catholic. Work in a govt Job FT and PT I do the door. I am a nerd who has muscles.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2010, 04:40:21 PM »
I have an itchy asshole

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2010, 04:44:25 PM »
I am 24, from Ireland. Roman Catholic. Work in a govt Job FT and PT I do the door. I am a nerd who has muscles with awesome genetics.

Fixed.  ;)
I hate the State.

dustin

« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2010, 04:45:08 PM »
I'm just here to witness meltdowns.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2010, 04:50:13 PM »
I'm just here to witness meltdowns.