Author Topic: Is this overkill? lol...  (Read 3273 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Is this overkill? lol...
« on: November 14, 2010, 01:13:04 AM »

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Re: Is this overkill? lol...
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 01:59:03 AM »
You think this is just an incident?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 02:31:49 AM »

no, I know this crap is just getting worse.  that's a great video so far.  I'm about 15 minutes in and am so sickened, i'm ready to puke.  Our own government seems hellbent on being more destructive to America and the people than all of the terrorists combined could imagine.  what the hell is wrong with these idiots? ::) 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2010, 06:59:55 AM »

Fucking board do gooders.   Waste of money waste of time, overkill.   I. Guess some board sherrifs wanted to play swat team.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2010, 07:06:55 AM »
I have a thread o this Hugo - did you miss that?   

Merge it into this one.  The thread I started has a lot of details.

Sickeing.    Typical govt jackboots and nazis out of control. 

no shit - last night i was literally 14 feet away from a hydrant and got a $110 ticket for not being 15 feet away.   The parking on the streets here is always a problem since its always jammed up, but mutherfucker - $110 for being a foot short from a hydrant?

And people wonder why I hate the govt and 99% of law enforcement scumbags?  Please - 99% of law enforcement give the other 1% a bad name.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2010, 07:10:47 AM »
Hgo - you know makes me laugh about a lot of the cops - they scream and yell - "Life on the line , life on the line"  blah blah blah, yea right.  

The only ones life on the line is the public who have to be subjected to these bitches with badges.  

Yeah real heros and tough guys - 5 guys armed to the teeth beating up on an unarmed man or small business or some kid.    ::)  ::)

one of the best songs of all time.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2010, 07:28:30 AM »
what does the bouncer do if there isn't a fight for 3 weeks?

HE STARTS ONE!

it's called Job security.  Do you think that sheriff will get the same SWAT funds next year, if he doesn't use them THIS YEAR?  It's November, and he sure wants to get the budget demands covered before the Holidays.

I bet you could look back, and this same Dept decides to run SWAT operations in Oct/Nov every year ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2010, 07:29:45 AM »
AND - Once you agree that the "use SWAT to justify your spending" rationalization is possible... apply it to the national scene.

Would a govt start a fight with another country just to keep their military budget?  Of course not.  :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2010, 07:30:37 AM »
what does the bouncer do if there isn't a fight for 3 weeks?

HE STARTS ONE!

it's called Job security.  Do you think that sheriff will get the same SWAT funds next year, if he doesn't use them THIS YEAR?  It's November, and he sure wants to get the budget demands covered before the Holidays.

I bet you could look back, and this same Dept decides to run SWAT operations in Oct/Nov every year ;)

Wasting tax dollars and stealing from the public.  

Don't even get me started on these assholes.  After that ticket I got lasty night for being one foot short near the damn a hydrant, I am in no mood to discuss the police, law enforcement, or the "bravest", or whatever other delusions they convince themselves of.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2010, 07:36:55 AM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=354898.0

Hugo here is the thread if it gets lost. 

Either way - this shit pisses me off to no end.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2010, 07:38:50 AM »
Wasting tax dollars and stealing from the public.  

Yes, but it's also job security.  It happens in every industry.  Curing disease has been replaced with "pain mgmt" and "sympton treatment".  Why?  Cause it makes doctors a lot more money.  You don't think they could build a laptop or cell phone that'll last more than 2 years without breaking?  Of course... hell, those cell phones we bought in 1998 are way more durable than the plastic crap we buy today.

Job security.  Use it or lose it.  Create demand for your offering.  it's not morally right, but in the util sense...

Don't even get me started on these assholes.  After that ticket I got lasty night for being one foot short near the damn a hydrant, I am in no mood to discuss the police, law enforcement, or the "bravest", or whatever other delusions they convince themselves of.  

Anti-police post reported.  

;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2010, 07:40:59 AM »
Yes, but it's also job security.  It happens in every industry.  Curing disease has been replaced with "pain mgmt" and "sympton treatment".  Why?  Cause it makes doctors a lot more money.  You don't think they could build a laptop or cell phone that'll last more than 2 years without breaking?  Of course... hell, those cell phones we bought in 1998 are way more durable than the plastic crap we buy today.

Job security.  Use it or lose it.  Create demand for your offering.  it's not morally right, but in the util sense...

Anti-police post reported.  

;D

I am anti-cop by and large.    Most are Bitches with Badges.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2010, 07:43:23 AM »
I am anti-cop by and large.    Most are Bitches with Badges.   

They are the heroes of 911.  You're either with them, or you're with the terrorists.  Didn't you see Rudy with his NYPD hat at the yankees game?  Come on man, get on board.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2010, 07:47:38 AM »

:( :( :( :(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2010, 07:49:14 AM »
3 meters is less than 15 feet. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2010, 07:56:16 AM »
if the curb wasn't painted yellow i would fight it ,14 or 15 feet how are you going to know without a tape

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2010, 07:59:09 AM »
if the curb wasn't painted yellow i would fight it ,14 or 15 feet how are you going to know without a tape

On my block there are no yellow markers and it was 14 feet, I measured it last night.  So my choice now - is take half a day and fight it and try to getr a reduction - or just pay it. 

Either way - I am getting robbed blind to pay for the overpaid "bravest" who need to justify their existence.   

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2010, 08:35:01 AM »

Free Spirit, Thanks for posting the video. These guys always tell it like it is.

I think some very pertinent points not to be ignored are from 43:50 - 47:27
...and again from 55:00 - 56:49 - I remember in high school a friend of mine went to DeVry.
After completing his "education", he ended up having to redo everything at University of Toronto.

Especially relevant I think are 1:04:35 - 1:13:10

It's currently uncertain, as to whether or not IRS 9006 slated to take effect will affect PM buyers. Congressman Dan Lungren along with others is trying to get this repealed, while others still are trying to make precious metals exempt, but I don't hold much confidence it's going to occur. I feel bad for those with 1 oz coins or wafers. They'll have the government all up in their business,

I guess those smaller increments are starting to look better everyday huh?  ;D
w

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2010, 08:59:17 AM »
Free Spirit, Thanks for posting the video. These guys always tell it like it is.

I think some very pertinent points not to be ignored are from 43:50 - 47:27
...and again from 55:00 - 56:49 - I remember in high school a friend of mine went to DeVry.
After completing his "education", he ended up having to redo everything at University of Toronto.

Especially relevant I think are 1:04:35 - 1:13:10

It's currently uncertain, as to whether or not IRS 9006 slated to take effect in 47 days will affect PM buyers. Congressman Dan Lungren along with others is trying to get this repealed, while others still are trying to make precious metals exempt, but with only 47 days left, I don't hold much confidence it's going to occur. I feel bad for those with 1 oz coins or wafers. They'll have the government all up in their business,

I guess those smaller increments are starting to look better everyday huh?  ;D

Give it a rest already...

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2010, 06:23:00 PM »
Give it a rest already...

Thank Goodness I have a shield over my monitor.
When I saw your comment, I literally spewed my bHip energy drink all over the desk.
w

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2010, 07:31:17 PM »
For one, those "barbershops" are in one of the worst hoods in Orlando area.  The license shit was just a front, they were really looking for drugs.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2010, 07:41:24 PM »
For one, those "barbershops" are in one of the worst hoods in Orlando area.  The license shit was just a front, they were really looking for drugs.
why would they cover with that unless they didn't have anything to go on?  If they knew drugs were being delt out of barbershops, you would think they would rather say that's why they went in.  It would look better for them.

Did they make some big drug busts in these raids?

Or maybe they're cutting laundering business fronts?

If this is just about unlicensed business, it's a little overkill lol...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2010, 07:47:22 PM »
For one, those "barbershops" are in one of the worst hoods in Orlando area.  The license shit was just a front, they were really looking for drugs.

this

and if it's a drug den - then yes, it's smart to bring in swat.... cause it just takes one dude with an AK in a closet and you have 5 dead cops.  better safe than sorry.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2010, 07:49:29 PM »
The police, one of my favorite topics being that they are one of my least favorite entities.
I posted this in the AAS section of the board in response to my dilemma over the past yr, I think it fits well here too when it comes to cops and the anger towards them.

"Believe it or not I don't really blame the cops, they're just men...power corrupts even the best of men, a principle as true today as it was yesterday. I blame the governing bodies who create legislation contrary to the foundations of our legislation/laws/principles and I blame the people as a whole, our society, for becoming so complacent within ourselves that we've allowed the atmosphere in which we live...I blame the people as a whole more than anything else and I am just as guilty as the rest of them.

You know we all cry and complain about steroid laws on here, whine and bitch and moan and then we call it a day. Yet we live in a country where we are blessed with the ability to change and rectify anything we want, yet nine times out of ten...we don't. I for one am sick of it and have no desire to be silent and still any longer. There are a host of issues far more important than steroids, many that I myself have a strong opinion on, yet the steroid issue is one that is important to me, not simply because I find the law misguided and I like using steroids, both statements are however true but the issue surrounding the argument at its core is the infringement of liberty and this is the cornerstone of all issues in our country today."

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2010, 08:26:28 PM »

this

and if it's a drug den - then yes, it's smart to bring in swat.... cause it just takes one dude with an AK in a closet and you have 5 dead cops.  better safe than sorry.
did they find drug dens in these raids?