Author Topic: Roelly Winklaar's brother Quincy  (Read 7995 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Roelly Winklaar's brother Quincy
« on: November 14, 2010, 05:27:55 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Roelly Winklaar's brother Quincy
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 05:52:16 AM »
imagine being that big and still being pwned at the thanksgiving dinner by big brother.

the backflip was impressive.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 05:56:42 AM »
better structure than his brotherr.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2010, 06:27:37 AM »
steroids are awesome!

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2010, 06:43:10 AM »
a family that roids together, stays together

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2010, 06:48:46 AM »
steroids are awesome!
some homo will come and say "great genetics run in the family!!". Its not the genetics, its the dealer you have. that old bitch is a great drug dealer for sure.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2010, 07:34:02 PM »
some homo will come and say "great genetics run in the family!!". Its not the genetics, its the dealer you have. that old bitch is a great drug dealer for sure.

LOL, totally agree.

You can just see how one of the two got on the drugs first, if it was Qunicy, then Roelly needs to prove sth by "going all in", if it was Roelly who was first, then it's just a matter of time until Quincy catches up.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2010, 07:44:44 PM »
ahh,,genetics you fckin clown,,,thats like saying vince G MST BST BSF will get huge and pwn all on hormones,,NO he will still be shit you cant put shit on hormones and make it look good its genetics and hromines are finishing touch

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2010, 08:01:50 PM »
hormones plus hardwork...genetics play a factor in "shape" and "response" to some degree.  For instance Flex Wheeler vs Paco Batista.  Both were big, but paco has a bad structure (genetic).  The ability to get big was "drugs" and "hard work".  How you "look" when you are "big" is "genetics"

If, as you say, vince g mst bst bsf used good drugs, and put in HARD WORK i see no reason he couldnt be as big as just about anybody else that competes....how he wold look overall with those long arms, etc. woudl be genetics. 

Size and strength are also defined / limited by genetics, which is why not every guy who is 5'11" can be as big (or strong) as Dorian or Ronnie or Nasser, even if he takes their exact same stack and tries to do their exact same workouts. Size and strength are also 2 of the traits that can be improved by drugs & work.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2010, 02:03:04 AM »
Henry Winnklaar owns them both. heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyy........... .....................

Stavios

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2010, 04:55:41 PM »

hahaha damn I am laughing my ass off here  ;D

Jizzacked

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2010, 05:04:09 PM »

imagine if she takes a shine to the younger winklaar and dumps roelly.  it will be like watching them trade physiques  ;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2010, 05:21:27 PM »
Henry Winnklaar owns them both. heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyy........... .....................

Agreed

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2010, 05:29:53 PM »

BWA HAHAHAHA!

Atleast its not her great pussy thats keeping them around.  :-X

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2010, 05:30:53 PM »
BWA HAHAHAHA!

Atleast its not her great pussy thats keeping them around.  :-X

dude....

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2010, 10:09:57 PM »
:D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2010, 10:12:43 PM »
Well, before he hooked up with Grandma, he was already making waves, remember that pic of him and Dex in 2008?

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2010, 02:24:18 AM »
hormones plus hardwork...genetics play a factor in "shape" and "response" to some degree.  For instance Flex Wheeler vs Paco Batista.  Both were big, but paco has a bad structure (genetic).  The ability to get big was "drugs" and "hard work".  How you "look" when you are "big" is "genetics"

If, as you say, vince g mst bst bsf used good drugs, and put in HARD WORK i see no reason he couldnt be as big as just about anybody else that competes....how he wold look overall with those long arms, etc. woudl be genetics. 

Goes to show how little you actually know about hormonized bodybuilding... response to gear is a very individual thing. I've been training for almost a decade and I've used tons of gear but I'm still not big. If you're not meant to be big you'll never be.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2010, 02:57:45 AM »
Size and strength are also defined / limited by genetics, which is why not every guy who is 5'11" can be as big (or strong) as Dorian or Ronnie or Nasser, even if he takes their exact same stack and tries to do their exact same workouts. Size and strength are also 2 of the traits that can be improved by drugs & work.