Author Topic: Video proof: Former governor endangers animals, breaks state law  (Read 628 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Video proof: Former governor endangers animals, breaks state law
« on: November 14, 2010, 04:17:10 PM »
it's a shame when things like this happen.  Some ppl are more worried about ratings for their television show, than the survival of an endangered species.   :-\

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/nov/14/sarah-palin-bears-alaska-television

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Video proof: Former governor endangers animals, breaks state law
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 06:45:19 PM »
For a guy who incessently complains about others not discussing real issues, you really out do yourself with this nonsense. 

BTW - her show is really cool.  I would love to go there.  The imagery is amazing. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 09:21:21 PM »
I will say it's not to smart to be that close to a bear with cubs.  Of course it's dangerous to be close to a bear at all but they particularly go apeshit with cubs.  She could have been to them through that water in about 15 seconds or less.  At the first sign they should have got the hell out of there.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2010, 10:33:21 PM »
Just watching the first episode now.  Yea, they stayed around way to long after the brown bears showed up.  They actually waited until one made it within a few feet of the boat before deciding to leave?  They got lucky. Especially where there are cubs present, they should have made the call to leave then for sure.  They make it sounds like they're experienced in the outdoors but this makes me wonder...  We wouldn't do that in Wyoming or Montana.  We would have been heading downstream before letting one get close and even then, when there's cubs around, it might just be to late right off the bat for some people.

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2010, 10:37:59 PM »
Please tell me there's some footage of Palin running around the house in a pair of these!

TEAM LAURA LEE!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2010, 10:41:24 PM »
Please tell me there's some footage of Palin running around the house in a pair of these!

she shows her legs.  She was wearing some skimpy shorts around the house.  but no shots so far in granny panties lol...

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2010, 10:44:54 PM »
she shows her legs.  She was wearing some skimpy shorts around the house.  but no shots so far in granny panties lol...

;D ;D

I'm checking it out!

TEAM LAURA LEE!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2010, 10:57:54 PM »
those look like the same black shorts she's wearing in the show...  lol, who took the stalker photos?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2010, 11:10:28 PM »
Just finished the episode.  Overall it wasn't to bad, I'll keep watching.  If she does run for office, she's giving opponents some material.  Saying stuff like it's the man's job to bring home the bacon.  I can see someone using that against her.  She also attributed a lot of stuff to mother nature instead of god, I could also see someone trying to use that against her.