Author Topic: ‘Sarah Palin’s Alaska’ Premiere Draws 5 Million, Breaks TLC Ratings Record  (Read 1211 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
‘Sarah Palin’s Alaska’ Premiere Draws 5 Million, Breaks TLC Ratings Record
TV Newser ^ | November 15, 2010 | Alex Werpin

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ __________

The ratings are in, and it looks like “Sarah Palin’s Alaska” is a hit. TLC says nearly 5 million total viewers tuned in to the premiere of the series.

In case you haven’t seen our previous coverage, “Sarah Palin’s Alaska” is a documentary series from producer Mark Burnett and starring former Alaska governor and Fox News Channel contributor Sarah Palin.

TLC says 4.96 million total viewers tuned in, including 1.8 million adults 25-54, and 1.6 million adults 18-49, two of the network’s key demos. That is the best premiere in network history with regards to total viewers, beating the 2003 debut of “What Not to Wear.”

________________________ _____________________

It was a cool show t be honest. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
'Sarah Palin's Alaska' Breaks TLC Ratings Record
Hollywood Reporter ^ | 11/15/10 | Hollywood Reporter

Sarah Palin's documentary / travelogue / reality-tainment / promotional-biopic shattered TLC ratings records Sunday night.

The debut of Sarah Palin's Alaska delivered a whopping 5 million viewers.

The first episode of the eight-part series was the most-watched program launch in TLC's history.

(Excerpt) Read more at hollywoodreporter.com ...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
What's funny is no one watched this show because it was about Alaska, they watched it because of her. TLC could have run a show called "Sarah Palin's Trip to the Paint Store" and it would've gotten just as many viewers. Of course the left will spin it and say the 5 million who watched represent the extreme right...I hope they keep telling themselves that, it'll make it much easier to bury them all in 2yrs and finish the job started this Nov.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I watched it and thought it was pretty cool.  A little hokey, but it was interesting to see her studio they set up as well as her rock climbing and dealing with all the chaos.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
I watched it and thought it was pretty cool.  A little hokey, but it was interesting to see her studio they set up as well as her rock climbing and dealing with all the chaos.
Did you have your box of tissues handy?
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Did you have your box of tissues handy?

I only do that laughing my ass off at Obama and the complete idiot he makes ofhimself daily and knowing how completely ebarrassed fools like yourself must feel knowing how bad you kneepad for him. 

Cohibia

• Getbig II
  • SucMyKockBeechScum!

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ __________

breaks a TLC record  ::)
FUBEECHSCUMBAG!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
I only do that laughing my ass off at Obama and the complete idiot he makes ofhimself daily and knowing how completely ebarrassed fools like yourself must feel knowing how bad you kneepad for him. 

Funny how you mistaken constant whining and crying as "laughing".

Obama owns your feeble mind doesn't he?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

The ratings are in, and it looks like “Sarah Palin’s Alaska” is a hit. TLC says nearly 5 million total viewers tuned in to the premiere of the series.

In case you haven’t seen our previous coverage, “Sarah Palin’s Alaska” is a documentary series from producer Mark Burnett and starring former Alaska governor and Fox News Channel contributor Sarah Palin.

TLC says 4.96 million total viewers tuned in, including 1.8 million adults 25-54, and 1.6 million adults 18-49, two of the network’s key demos. That is the best premiere in network history with regards to total viewers, beating the 2003 debut of “What Not to Wear.”

________________________ _____________________

It was a cool show t be honest.