Author Topic: Obama Advisor: "He is bored to death & too talented for ordinary people" Ha Ha!  (Read 3550 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/opinion/print_709088.html
Above all others
By Ralph R. Reiland

Monday, November 15, 2010

________________________ ________________________ ____________

Inflated self-esteem can be decidedly counterproductive.

American students, for example, took first place in self-judged mathematical ability in a comparative study of eight countries, but last place in actual mathematical competency.

Korean students, in contrast, ranked themselves last in self-judged mathematical skills and took first place in actual mathematical performance.

The idea that self-esteem produces better performance, reversing the direction of better performance boosting self-esteem, is clearly a concept that's been oversold. But we feel good -- whether it's self-evaluations of leadership skills, looks, personality or math ability, it's not unusual for 25 percent of American students to self-judge themselves to be in the top 1 percent.

The downside can be a declining nation that's overstocked with egotistical and incompetent narcissists.

That might be the problem at the White House.

U.S. Rep. Marion Berry, D-Ark., made public President Obama's answer to conservative Democrats, worried about the unpopularity of ObamaCare in their districts, when they asked in a White House meeting why 2010 might resemble the negative backlash that greeted Bill Clinton's flawed 1994 attempt at health care reform: "Well, the big difference here and in '94 was you've got me." That's what Sonny said to Cher, 1965.

The actual "big difference" turned out to be Obama losing even more seats than Clinton. "The Democratic Party under Barack Obama in 2010 suffered the greatest defeat for a newly elected president in a midterm since the Republican Party under Warren Gamaliel Harding in 1922," reports James W. Ceaser, senior fellow at the Hoover Institution at Stanford University and professor of politics at the University of Virginia.

Patrick Gaspard, former community organizer, ex-lobbyist for the Service Employees International Union and now director of Obama's Office of Political Affairs, is quoted in a 2008 New Yorker article describing what Obama said to him during his job interview: "I think that I'm a better speechwriter than my speechwriters. I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I'll tell you right now that I'm gonna think I'm a better political director than my political director."

In his biography of Obama, "The Bridge," David Remnick, editor of The New Yorker, quotes White House senior adviser and longtime Obama friend Valerie Jarrett: "I think Barack knew that he had God-given talents that were extraordinary. He knows exactly how smart he is. ... He knows how perceptive he is. He knows what a good reader of people he is. And he knows that he has the ability -- the extraordinary, uncanny ability -- to take a thousand different perspectives, digest them and make sense out of them, and I think that he has never really been challenged intellectually. ... So what I sensed in him was not just a restless spirit but somebody with such extraordinary talents that had to be really taxed in order for him to be happy. ... He's been bored to death his whole life. He's just too talented to do what ordinary people do."

Talk about a "yes man" -- or a devotee woman. The boss is so "extraordinary," so above the "ordinary" man, that he's been long-term bored to death -- untaxed, unhappy, uncanny and unchallenged.

And now unappreciated -- simultaneously called "pathetic" and "tone-deaf," respectively, by the left in The Progressive and the right in The Washington Times.

Turns out that Jarrett's wrong -- there's nothing "extraordinary" about Obama's talent in reading people or understanding economics.

Ralph R. Reiland can be reached at rrreiland@aol.com or .

________________________ ________________________ ___

Ha ha ha - what a fucking freak show and caravan of fools you morons elected. 

This asshole is too talented to do what ordinary people do?  ha ha ha ha - this jerkoff communist traitor can't even run a lemondae stand but for some reason he is talented enough to run the world?  ha ha ha

Democrats and Obama voters = Gullible D U P E S ! !  ! !

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
"I think that I'm a better speechwriter than my speechwriters. I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I'll tell you right now that I'm gonna think I'm a better political director than my political director."

________________________ _____________

Obama - FAIL   

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
"I think that I'm a better speechwriter than my speechwriters. I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I'll tell you right now that I'm gonna think I'm a better political director than my political director."

________________________ _____________

Obama - FAIL   

he seems to spend most of his time in the state of confusion.
F

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The quotes n this thread are beyond laughable.   What a complete farce.   

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Pure arrogance.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The funny thing is that obama and TEAM KNEEPAD hold these stupid views based on absolutely nothing. 

Everything the jerkoff does r has ever done turns to crap. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Man.  If these statements are true, he is even more arrogant than I thought.  Been reading his own press clippings.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
He's full of shit.  It's actually pretty clear that he's mostly taking advice and even demands from others.  Obama has been anything but his own person as president.  It's 90 percent why he sucks.  He got in there and starting doinging everything the same group of clowns demanded before he was there.  If he's playing it all up that he's the mind behind it all, that's even worse, he's saving people that should be called out.  Obama is a drone that's mostly been told what to do and he's done it.  And even told who to surround himself with, and he did it.  Obama might as well be a cardboard standie.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Valerie Jarrett seems like the nanny from the Omen. 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Thune is going to be the next President of the United States. I could be wrong, but I would bet money he gets the 2012 nomination. Personally I would like to see him and Chris Christy on the same ticket.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Thune is going to be the next President of the United States. I could be wrong, but I would bet money he gets the 2012 nomination. Personally I would like to see him and Chris Christy on the same ticket.

I'm telling you, he is the guy! 

Thune unites everyone on the right.  Social Cons, Fiscal Cons, 2nd Amend Cons, Chamber of Commerce Cons, etc. 

He is not gaffe prone, well spoken, good looking guy, not flashy or threatening, common sense, and clearly well grounded. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
BUMP

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
;D

One of the many good examples of why Newsweek went under and had to be sold.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
LOLOLOLOL

Are these media outlets fucking retarded?

I guess from Reagan until GW the modern presidency was a cake walk. Now for Barry Obama, the presidency is too difficult. Seems like outright racism to me. I guess the entire planet forgot that standardized tests are culturally biased.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
LOLOLOLOL

Are these media outlets fucking retarded?

I guess from Reagan until GW the modern presidency was a cake walk. Now for Barry Obama, the presidency is too difficult. Seems like outright racism to me. I guess the entire planet forgot that standardized tests are culturally biased.  ::)

They are already seeking excuses for the catastrophe that they had such a large part in giving us. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The presidency can't be difficult for him. After all, he is the most intelligent man to have ever walked God's green earth.  His intellectual prowess is above and beyond any we have seen since the beginning of recorded history.

He has the solutions. He is just waiting for the right time before the 2012 elections. He has all the answers to cut the debt, pay off everyone's mortgages, lower health insurance premium, bring UE to less than 8% and ignite an economic recovery the likes of which we have never witnessed.  He is like Moses. Taking the Hebrews to the Red Sea, opening the waters so that they could walk in dry land and waiting for the right time to destroy Pharaoh's army.

We are blessed to have him as president.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Obvious hand to hand combat is not this thing. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
;D

I managed to read that article this morning. Five pages of excuses for why Obama sucks.