Author Topic: Is Dick Cheney at Deaths Door?  (Read 1967 times)

Cohibia

• Getbig II
  • SucMyKockBeechScum!
Is Dick Cheney at Deaths Door?
« on: November 17, 2010, 07:40:22 AM »
FUBEECHSCUMBAG!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Is Dick Cheney on Deaths Door?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 07:41:51 AM »
sad.  I think from a utlitarian sense, he'll be remembered as the guy who got our foot in the door, in afghanistan and iraq - bases for decades after the saudis showed us the door.  Lots of missiles to point at sexy targets in that region, gives us leverage abd bargaining power down the road.

Cohibia

• Getbig II
  • SucMyKockBeechScum!
Re: Is Dick Cheney on Deaths Door?
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 07:47:25 AM »
sad.  I think from a utlitarian sense, he'll be remembered as the guy who got our foot in the door, in afghanistan and iraq - bases for decades after the saudis showed us the door.  Lots of missiles to point at sexy targets in that region, gives us leverage abd bargaining power down the road.

he'll also be remembered for " the plane is 50mi, 30, 10mi out, do the orders still stand?" Cheney: "of course the orders still stand, have you heard anything to the contrary?"

FUBEECHSCUMBAG!

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Is Dick Cheney at Deaths Door?
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 07:53:07 AM »
He is still alive and ridiculing Obama.

Cheney, who (unlike Mr. Bush) has been a vocal critic of President Obama, also took a shot at the current administration. Speaking of his expectation that construction would move quickly on the presidential center following the groundbreaking, Cheney quipped that "this may be the only shovel ready project in America."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2010, 07:56:27 AM »
he'll also be remembered for " the plane is 50mi, 30, 10mi out, do the orders still stand?" Cheney: "of course the orders still stand, have you heard anything to the contrary?"

Letting the plane hit the pentagon was essential for starting the war in Afghanistan.  American population wouldn't have supported the war without an attack like that.  Like I said - in the utilitarian sense - not the moral sense.

Cohibia

• Getbig II
  • SucMyKockBeechScum!
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2010, 09:03:16 AM »
Letting the plane hit the pentagon was essential for starting the war in Afghanistan.  American population wouldn't have supported the war without an attack like that.  Like I said - in the utilitarian sense - not the moral sense.

Satan Cheney created a 'False Flag' attack on America for $$$$$$$ Oil and Power. I plan a HUGE party when he sucks his last worthless breathe.

RUN SARAH RUN !!!!  :D :D :D :D :D
FUBEECHSCUMBAG!

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2010, 09:55:27 AM »
one can only hope and pray.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2010, 09:58:27 AM »
one can only hope and pray.

Yet when I said a remark not even as bad about obama I was called a traitor.  Go figure. 

I just want obama impeached and sent back to kenya, not physical harm.  I guess thats' where we differ. 

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2010, 02:35:50 PM »
Yet when I said a remark not even as bad about obama I was called a traitor.  Go figure. 

I just want obama impeached and sent back to kenya, not physical harm.  I guess thats' where we differ. 

maybe it was the style and tone in which you typed it that garnered that negative response.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2010, 02:38:09 PM »
Whatever.  Typical left wing double standards.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2010, 04:13:11 PM »

I don't think anybody wished physical harm on Cheney.  I delete that kind of stuff.  On the same hand there will probably be plenty of people who wish he rots in hell over saying RIP when he does check out naturally.