Author Topic: Question for the Pol Board regulars regarding posting "drive-by" threads.  (Read 427 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Question for the regulars: 

If someone starts a thread and is called on the content in it, do they have an obligation to respond afterwards? 

For example:  Benny starts threads trying to convince everyone that Obama is a foreign policy winner, economic genius, yet when he is asked about it, or called out to defend anything he posts, he runs away simply posts other threads while ignoring that which he has already posted and discussed, all without hi support. 

Many people here post threads and have no problem defending them or keeping them alive

hhhhhhhmmmmmm? ? ? ?  ? ? ?   

Or since, Benny runs away from his own threads, should we just ignore them? 

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
I've been saying ignore him for the last month but so far no one else will get on board. If it were up to me, he and blacken would be ignored until they answer the call.

Hereford

• Getbig V
That guy is worthless.

Ron or one of the mods needs to ban his dumbass.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
That guy is worthless.

Ron or one of the mods needs to ban his dumbass.

The master of repeating others thoughts, the ability to start a discussion but incapable of continuing it, defending it...or even making an attempt. Of course he owns everyone on a daily basis simply by typing the word "the" so I guess we should all recognize genius when we sse it...assuming genius and retardation are now synonymous with one another.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
With the exception of a handful of trolls, threads tend to take care of themselves.  People can discuss whatever they want, or nothing at all.  Nothing to get worked up over. 

But I have had to "take out the papers and the trash" quite a bit lately.   :)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I've been saying ignore him for the last month but so far no one else will get on board. If it were up to me, he and blacken would be ignored until they answer the call.
Im with this lets just stop responding to blackass, cohiba and bennys threads...

they never stick around to debate only post

"owned"
" :D :D :D :D :D"