Author Topic: Sarah Palin says she's pondering 2012 run  (Read 316 times)

Cohibia

• Getbig II
  • SucMyKockBeechScum!
Sarah Palin says she's pondering 2012 run
« on: November 17, 2010, 01:08:03 PM »
By MIKE ALLEN | 11/17/10 6:45 AM EST Updated: 11/17/10 8:46 AM EST
Sarah Palin, in an interview for the cover story of the forthcoming New York Times Magazine, acknowledged she will need to find new advisers if she makes a presidential run, and shows self-awareness about the need to prove herself on the issues.

Palin spoke for close to an hour by phone with the article’s author, Robert Draper, two days after the midterm elections. Draper, who strongly suggests she appears to be running for president in 2012, asked her if she was already weighing the race.

“I am,” Palin replied. “I’m engaged in the internal deliberations candidly, and having that discussion with my family, because my family is the most important consideration here.”

Draper writes in the 7,800-word article: “Palin went on to say that there weren’t meaningful differences in policy among the field of G.O.P. hopefuls ‘but that in fact there’s more to the presidency than that’ and that her decision would involve evaluating whether she could bring unique qualities to the table. ‘Yes, the organization would have to change,’ Palin said. ‘I’d have to bring in more people — more people who are trustworthy.

good or bad news for repubes?

RUN SARAH RUN !!
FUBEECHSCUMBAG!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Sarah Palin says she's pondering 2012 run
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 02:40:33 PM »
I'd take her any day over obama. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 02:41:53 PM »
I'd take her any day over obama. 

However, according to polls, less than 50% of Americans feel this way.

So unless you get to vote 50 million times, I'd take this 'baby girl' fantasy out of your head, and start posting 15 threads a day about why Thune should be the GOP nominee.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 02:44:08 PM »
Its up to thune to get his act together not me.