Author Topic: 21 y/o Lukas Duncan 2.5 wks out  (Read 10169 times)

dragonfist

• Getbig III
Re: 21 y/o Lukas Duncan 2.5 wks out
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2010, 10:19:37 AM »
You people need to get your heads out of the clouds, because what's truly alarming in this young man's pictures is that he has got none other than Darth Maul sitting in his living room by the window.

This man is in a world of trouble and he doesn't even know it yet.

Come to think about it, why is Darth Maul sitting in a living room, looking at a man that is wearing nothing but a thong and striking various poses?  Are there things Maul
"1"

Darth Schmoe.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2010, 10:22:46 AM »
I never understood the reason for wearing those 'live strong' bracelets when they were popular...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2010, 10:24:32 AM »
I never understood the reason for wearing those 'live strong' bracelets when they were popular...

You mean you don't get why a guy who was LUCKY enough to survive cancer shouldn't be considered the model of being just so damn mentally and physically strong that he single-handedly kicked cancer's ass? 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2010, 10:24:47 AM »
so he's good to go? no advice, he's 100% for 2 weeks out according to the "epic_alien" guru?

Missed Master Blasters post with advice...

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2010, 10:39:05 AM »
What's that white watch dude is wearing ?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #55 on: November 18, 2010, 10:43:55 AM »
You mean you don't get why a guy who was LUCKY enough to survive cancer shouldn't be considered the model of being just so damn mentally and physically strong that he single-handedly kicked cancer's ass? 
Hmm. No. My point was about all the fatasses and fashion queens I saw wearing these things because it was the latest craze. Cripes, I swear -what?- 5 years ago, everyone had at least 5 of those things on their arms. Any signal that Lance had was lost in all that noise. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 18, 2010, 10:45:41 AM »
Hmm. No. My point was about all the fatasses and fashion queens I saw wearing these things because it was the latest craze. Cripes, I swear -what?- 5 years ago, everyone had at least 5 of those things on their arms. Any signal that Lance had was lost in all that noise. 

I hear you on that too....but please don't tell me you are one of those who considers Lance such a sacred cow and that he just simply willed himself healthy?  Luck and a lot of medical people and drugs would beg to differ....

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2010, 10:55:51 AM »
I hear you on that too....but please don't tell me you are one of those who considers Lance such a sacred cow and that he just simply willed himself healthy?  Luck and a lot of medical people and drugs would beg to differ....
Nope. But I do think people do consider him off-limits because he had cancer. Probably the reason why the probes into his drug use fizzle out. It'd be like bringing to light Nelson Mandela's earlier career as a terrorist. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2010, 11:02:53 AM »
Nope. But I do think people do consider him off-limits because he had cancer. Probably the reason why the probes into his drug use fizzle out. It'd be like bringing to light Nelson Mandela's earlier career as a terrorist. 

You are on point with both topics.  I wouldn't really care one way or the other about him, but within the fitness industry people were always yapping about him...and the media is strictly hands off, like you said. 

duncanlukas

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: January 10, 2013, 12:14:32 PM »
Lmao.  I got 3 in hw btw.  Nice call on the won't even place.  Guys, u gotta get more creative with the bashing shit.  Seriously, no wonder getbig is dying.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2013, 12:19:28 PM »
Lmao.  I got 3 in hw btw.  Nice call on the won't even place.  Guys, u gotta get more creative with the bashing shit.  Seriously, no wonder getbig is dying.

Welcome 2013....in case you haven't noticed.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2013, 12:20:24 PM »
Do you even deadlift?

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2013, 12:21:03 PM »
well he's too old for moosejay

haha

RIP moosejay

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2013, 12:28:19 PM »
Nice shameless pity bump OP.

Now, where's Showstoppa at? That dude is missed.Quality poster.

Credit to Chimps for seeing thru the Lance mystique even then.

Pottsy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2013, 02:35:15 PM »
Onlyme and sarcasim and hank wood may comment in this thread.