Author Topic: GH15's Training Bible  (Read 89219 times)

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Re: GH15's Training Bible
« Reply #75 on: November 22, 2010, 01:12:33 PM »
BTW, does gh15 have any opinions or advices regarding more advanced training techniques such as rest-pause, negatives, static-holds?

just take hormones   ;)

backday

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: November 22, 2010, 01:28:11 PM »
But... The question one must ask themselves is: Am I making steady progress with each workout, and with the particular protocol I am following? If the answer is yes, then it's all good ;) But my question to the natural guys that are training each muscle group twice weekly is: Are you really making regular and steady progress from this protocol, or are you just basically maintaining an already decent physique? Yeah, backday and musclecenter are including within this 2nd question. And no disrespect to either of y'all, coz you both good peeps ;D
Good question.I`ll answer how I do and how I managed to progress untill I was almost 41 years old ; because now I`m happy if I can maintain what I have  and maybe get a lil more balance in some parts of my body.
I don`t train all my muscles twice a week because I feel(know) that all my muscle groups don`t need it and some would get overtrained; but others like abs, calves, chest some weeks,back(only width not depth), legs(hamstrings not quads), I do train twice a week.If I someday feel I`m a little tired I change the routine or I take a restday no problem.If I have to take a couple of days off for something that happened(family , work etc) I don`t sweat it even If I don`t like to take many breaks in my training.............you can get lazy.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: gh15 training bible
« Reply #77 on: November 22, 2010, 01:45:08 PM »
very good bible,, must be placed in church of hormones,,.

;D ;D ;D

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #78 on: November 22, 2010, 02:37:33 PM »
spot on
I dont like twinks.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #79 on: November 22, 2010, 02:56:05 PM »
this is my take on training.

i train each body part about 3 times over 8 or 9 days. i use a rep scheme of 7-5-3 with 20 seconds rest between the drops, one set being the rep scheme of 7 reps, then 5 reps then 3 reps. i rest only long enough after that set to go to the next exercise.

i do 2 sets per body part like this, so for chest a set of flat bench, then a set of incline. after the 2 working sets i'll do two straight sets of 12 reps to get the blood in.

each body part takes about 20-25 minutes. i'll do a back/ traps, chest/ shoulders/ arms, lower body split. lower body only gets hit twice in the rotation. the idea is to stimulate growth 3 times over a 9 day period without over stimulating the muscle so it can't repair before the next workout. the idea isn't to kill the muscle with forced reps or failure so it can repair in time and then be hit again and so on. i like strict form/ heavy weight.

this works if your running compounds like tren which enable you to repair and give you the stamina in the gym necessary to perform such a workload. when i taper off what im running i taper off the workload volume too- the workout remains the same- the amount of times i hit each bodypart decrease. sets, weights and reps always stay the same, only frequency changes. you'll have to back off, your body wont be able to take it. the rest days i take are floating- when i feel i need one, not when i'm 'supposed to'. if i feel like training a body part after 48 hours rest i will. i listen to my body, it usually will let you know when it can go again.

a lot of being able to do this is based pretty much strictly on two things- the compounds your running, and the food your taking in. even the food i would say is the lesser part of the equation of the two. i wouldnt suggest this to a natty or even someone running just a moderate course of test. after 2 weeks you'll just shut down. 500mg of test, and 75 mg of tren ed will be enough to get this program to work and you'll see some good results.

b

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #80 on: November 22, 2010, 03:40:38 PM »

i train each body part about 3 times over 8 or 9 days. i use a rep scheme of 7-5-3 with 20 seconds rest between the drops, one set being the rep scheme of 7 reps, then 5 reps then 3 reps. i rest only long enough after that set to go to the next exercise.

i do 2 sets per body part like this, so for chest a set of flat bench, then a set of incline. after the 2 working sets i'll do two straight sets of 12 reps to get the blood in.

each body part takes about 20-25 minutes. i'll do a back/ traps, chest/ shoulders/ arms, lower body split. lower body only gets hit twice in the rotation. the idea is to stimulate growth 3 times over a 9 day period without over stimulating the muscle so it can't repair before the next workout. the idea isn't to kill the muscle with forced reps or failure so it can repair in time and then be hit again and so on. i like strict form/ heavy weight.

this works if your running compounds like tren which enable you to repair and give you the stamina in the gym necessary to perform such a workload. when i taper off what im running i taper off the workload volume too- the workout remains the same- the amount of times i hit each bodypart decrease. sets, weights and reps always stay the same, only frequency changes. you'll have to back off, your body wont be able to take it. the rest days i take are floating- when i feel i need one, not when i'm 'supposed to'. if i feel like training a body part after 48 hours rest i will. i listen to my body, it usually will let you know when it can go again.

a lot of being able to do this is based pretty much strictly on two things- the compounds your running, and the food your taking in. even the food i would say is the lesser part of the equation of the two. i wouldnt suggest this to a natty or even someone running just a moderate course of test. after 2 weeks you'll just shut down. 500mg of test, and 75 mg of tren ed will be enough to get this program to work and you'll see some good results.

sorry dude, thats not gh15 approved  ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #81 on: November 23, 2010, 12:37:52 AM »
sorry dude, thats not gh15 approved  ;)

now it is,,i like it not my style but defenitely good

gh15 approved
fallen angel

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #82 on: November 23, 2010, 12:42:18 AM »

gh15 approved
no one = gh 15 ;D

musclecenter approved ;D

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: November 23, 2010, 04:06:20 AM »

gh15 approved

gh15 thank you for honoring this thread.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #84 on: November 23, 2010, 10:49:24 AM »

::)
175lbs by 31st July

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #85 on: November 23, 2010, 11:14:48 AM »
::)

lol

keep dreaming, fatbody.

you know- your pretty ungrateful- i laid off of you as i feel that you are mentally unfit and thought you were on the verge of coming unglued and hurting yourself, and thats the last thing i need on my mind. i was on the way to making you the most brutal owning of any individual that this board has ever seen. you know it and the rest of the board knows it too.

you disappeared for 2 months after, licking your wounds healing from the battering and now are back, and this is what you do after i do you a favour and back off? you must truly be fucked.

so tell me, fatman, whats it going to be- you want to keep going down this road, or want to fuck off? its up to you. im good with whatever you pick.
b

Stavios

« Reply #86 on: November 23, 2010, 11:20:15 AM »

Awesome way to train !!
I kind of train like this now but I don't do drop sets I just do a lot of volume but without rest and I don't force at all on the exentric parts, I just to fast reps.

that way I am not "that" sore and I can work the same muscle almost EOD

and since I take no rest and lot of volume it seems my heart pump more and it helps me stay lean even if I have been eating a little bit of junk for the last 2 weeks

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #87 on: November 23, 2010, 11:32:55 AM »
lol

keep dreaming, fatbody.

you know- your pretty ungrateful- i laid off of you as i feel that you are mentally unfit and thought you were on the verge of coming unglued and hurting yourself, and thats the last thing i need on my mind. i was on the way to making you the most brutal owning of any individual that this board has ever seen. you know it and the rest of the board knows it too.

you disappeared for 2 months after, licking your wounds healing from the battering and now are back, and this is what you do after i do you a favour and back off? you must truly be fucked.

so tell me, fatman, whats it going to be- you want to keep going down this road, or want to fuck off? its up to you. im good with whatever you pick.
::) keep telling yourself that diesel !
175lbs by 31st July

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: November 23, 2010, 07:15:44 PM »
foundation built with nothing,,natural,, after that you solidify this foundation for good and advanced level with steroids,,and lastly YOU GROW with hgh,,

3 stages,,

natural training for few years,,
steroids added for thicknening and blowing up to max genetic potential,,
add gh for mutation and surpassing genetic potential so you can look like kid kuklo

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #89 on: November 23, 2010, 08:59:47 PM »

gh15 approved

LOL, 10/10.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 23, 2010, 09:58:04 PM »
who all is he rumored to be?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 23, 2010, 10:11:13 PM »
who all is he rumored to be?

In order of probability:

donkeykong, Dennis James, Nasser, Arnold, kyomu, Roland Cziurliok, Gunter Schlierkamp, Markus Ruehl, some drug dealer i forgot the name, a shared gimmick account, sevastase and a few others.

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #92 on: November 24, 2010, 02:29:43 AM »

GH15 invented something new:

N-glycosylation increases the circulatory half-life of human growth hormone.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20826563

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: November 24, 2010, 05:02:05 AM »
Very good info from GH15, ego lifting is a plague.

There is one thing I take issue about though so maybe he can clarify.  He says true naturals cannot hope to be much more than 160 ripped at 5'8"-5'9".  I actually agree about that, and he also says he doesn't know much about training natural (he basically thinks it's an oxymoron), which I also think is big of him to admit.  My issue is that he says naturals have to make sure to eat all the time, but won't this just lead to getting fat for someone who can only carry 160 lean.

Also thanks to first blood for putting this together

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #94 on: November 24, 2010, 07:13:53 AM »
Hey shiftedShapes, My all-time best was 155 at 5'11" sub-5% bodyfat, so accordint to da man I could be 175 at 5'11" and with sub-5% bodyfat, so I'll take dat ;D Anyways, to address yo question bout a natural getting fat by eating often and too much, well... I achieved that level by eating only 3 and sometimes 4 times a day, and as a 100% lifetime natural trainer. I always had da same breakfast which was milk and ceral and coffee with sugar and milk, and then my other 2 meals were either from taco bell, wendys, or mcdonalds. But, and this is a big BUT... In order to get away with this junk eating, you gotta train yo @ss off! And I ain't talking bout just weight training, coz DA ABSOLUTE KEY IN ALL OF DIS IS HARD AND INTENSE AEROBIC TRAINING NEARLY EVERY SINGLE DAY! By hard aerobic training, I'm talking HIIT training and THRESHOLD training. Very hard, but not long aerobic sessions, 20 min tops.  

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: December 06, 2010, 03:43:37 PM »
what you fellas need to remember is,,that you can work super heavy but it doesnt always mean bigger muscle,,the fellas with the strongest tendoin and bones lift the heavier weights ,,more than the ones with big muscle,,you do need a good combo of both to be superb bodybuilder,,but if you look around you in the gym mr joe moboy that sits 9% 190lb 6feet never train heavy and yet he show great shape and very nice muscle correct? so the key is work as heavy as possible for you for bodybuilding,,then again some fellas like to lift heavy as in LIKE to lift heavy im one of them,,so thoe fellas do it because they LIKE lifting heavy they like to see the poundage being lifted ,,they just like lifting very heavy which i support as long as you know what you are doing,,

now,,WHATS MORE IMPORTANT IS THAT YOU BE ON HORMONES WHILE LIFTING HEAVY ,,and WHATS MORE IMPORTANT IS THAT YOU EAT YOUR ICECREAM AT NIGHT AND YOUR HOURLY CALORIC NEEDS WHEN ON GH ,,BECAUSE THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTER,, IF YOU DO NOT EAT YOUR MOMMY AND DADDY ON GH YOU WILL LOSE BF TOO FAST,,AND THEN NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU LIFT YOU WONT LOOK LIKE BODYBUILDER BUT MORE OF A FIT FITNESS GUY THAT IS LIFTING WEIGHT AND IN REAL GOOD SHAPE,,

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: July 09, 2011, 10:22:20 AM »
I'm nowhere near a pro bber in weight or training length. However if there is anything that I've learned from my training mistakes is that Keep It Simple Stupid is the way to go.
all drugs - TPPIIP

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 29, 2011, 01:47:30 AM »
bump

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #98 on: July 29, 2011, 02:10:06 AM »
Very good info from GH15, ego lifting is a plague.

There is one thing I take issue about though so maybe he can clarify.  He says true naturals cannot hope to be much more than 160 ripped at 5'8"-5'9".  I actually agree about that, and he also says he doesn't know much about training natural (he basically thinks it's an oxymoron), which I also think is big of him to admit.  My issue is that he says naturals have to make sure to eat all the time, but won't this just lead to getting fat for someone who can only carry 160 lean.

Also thanks to first blood for putting this together

as i said before,, true natural will have very hard time dieting for competition and maintaining any impressive level of muscle,, a truly natural and those are the fellas on creatine and weight gainers and protien balonie powder ...they just dont have the luxary to do a mistake,, and even then when everything is perfect...they wil be 175lb 5'10 6-7%..this after years of training good 5 years of training and really living 24 7 bodybuild thikning bodybuild and being from the best genetic structure such as germans italians etc,, so again pupils so its clear since lots of mislead information coming from a trator of the cult named twister that i really start not to like,, i will explain again

a 5'6 truly natural will be 6-7% in the bestest most awesomest case at around one hundered and forthy five  L B S ,, this is BEFORE he shed off the water and go on stage at 138-140lb 6%! this is truly natural that is 5'6...

now this is important to understand that every inch on male is about 7 lb of weight so you deduct or add according to your peronal height,, muscle shape is also! something you are born with and will not change ....it can get more beafy and more seperated due to drugs but the actual shape....you are stuck with

a serious true natural bodybuilder on a diet phase as in prep eat every 2 hour on the clock like the queen mothers  rest in piece clock,, on the spot every 2 hours,,the true naturals will have to eat TRUELY CLEAN inorder to get somewhere unlike hormonized which can pass by with much more dirty food and much more carb intake,,

a true natural really really in the best cases scenario stand on stage 170lb 5'10 really this is the best case scenario when the bones are bigger..the length of the bone is like an airplane wing...some fellas have logn forarms and legs....those can maybe be 170lb on stage naturaly but also it is very much indoubt,,usualy 165 lb superb condition 5'10! for true natural ...not 5'8! 5'9 to 5'10 and this is at the absolit tip of the bodybuilding efforts when everything sit right and when true natural really been at it good few years very serious,,

rememebr again it is 7 lb not 10 and not 12 and not 4 ,,,7 lb for each inch ,,

now i dont do mistakes ,, i dont ask if its right ,, i dont assume its right,, i put out the word THIS IS THE ONLY NUMBERS OF TRUE NATURALS,, ask any serious bodybuilder that know his cult,, face to face not on computer...and you wil get same answer i give here,,if! he is willing to talk to you which in americana you wont be able to they are all pussy but in europe in some places you will hear it loud and clear

gh15 approved
fallen angel

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: July 29, 2011, 05:03:33 PM »
as i said before,, true natural will have very hard time dieting for competition and maintaining any impressive level of muscle,, a truly natural and those are the fellas on creatine and weight gainers and protien balonie powder ...they just dont have the luxary to do a mistake,, and even then when everything is perfect...they wil be 175lb 5'10 6-7%..this after years of training good 5 years of training and really living 24 7 bodybuild thikning bodybuild and being from the best genetic structure such as germans italians etc,, so again pupils so its clear since lots of mislead information coming from a trator of the cult named twister that i really start not to like,, i will explain again

a 5'6 truly natural will be 6-7% in the bestest most awesomest case at around one hundered and forthy five  L B S ,, this is BEFORE he shed off the water and go on stage at 138-140lb 6%! this is truly natural that is 5'6...

now this is important to understand that every inch on male is about 7 lb of weight so you deduct or add according to your peronal height,, muscle shape is also! something you are born with and will not change ....it can get more beafy and more seperated due to drugs but the actual shape....you are stuck with

a serious true natural bodybuilder on a diet phase as in prep eat every 2 hour on the clock like the queen mothers  rest in piece clock,, on the spot every 2 hours,,the true naturals will have to eat TRUELY CLEAN inorder to get somewhere unlike hormonized which can pass by with much more dirty food and much more carb intake,,

a true natural really really in the best cases scenario stand on stage 170lb 5'10 really this is the best case scenario when the bones are bigger..the length of the bone is like an airplane wing...some fellas have logn forarms and legs....those can maybe be 170lb on stage naturaly but also it is very much indoubt,,usualy 165 lb superb condition 5'10! for true natural ...not 5'8! 5'9 to 5'10 and this is at the absolit tip of the bodybuilding efforts when everything sit right and when true natural really been at it good few years very serious,,

rememebr again it is 7 lb not 10 and not 12 and not 4 ,,,7 lb for each inch ,,

now i dont do mistakes ,, i dont ask if its right ,, i dont assume its right,, i put out the word THIS IS THE ONLY NUMBERS OF TRUE NATURALS,, ask any serious bodybuilder that know his cult,, face to face not on computer...and you wil get same answer i give here,,if! he is willing to talk to you which in americana you wont be able to they are all pussy but in europe in some places you will hear it loud and clear

gh15 approved

I'm fine with the numbers I just don't understand why someone who cannot gain muscle because they are not on hormones would need to eat every two hours.  Don't you think the body is smart enough to parcel out the nutrition from 3 larger meals and doesn't need 6 or 7 bird meals throughout the day just to avoid going catabolic.  Maybe asking you about this is like asking asking a tennis pro about ping pong.