Author Topic: Why is HGH is freakin expensive?  (Read 11923 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Answer my damn question, why is HGH is freakin expensive?
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2010, 12:05:27 AM »
Lucky you in the USA,here in europe 1iu of GH is 7 EUROS which is 10 DOLLARS!if u use 10 iu a day that`s 3000$ a month!Am curious how the PROS like JAY,PHIL,WOLF get it??in black market,with prescription so for them is not illegal and what price they pay??I remember MILOS said that he has all prescription from the doctor what he uses so if police come to his house and see all that stuff he only shows them a doctor prescription and they can`t do him anything!

Australian HRT doc prescribed, German made gh cost me about Aus$23 per iu.  I discontinued.  

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2010, 01:02:34 AM »
Lyle Alzado tried to get free HgH by sticking his cock up the asses of Aids infected gay men
LOL!!!!!  OH, my god.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2010, 01:30:19 AM »
Gotta love local gym rats who spend thousands to look like shit.  Must be rough. :D
N

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2010, 02:19:03 AM »
Lyle Alzado tried to get free HgH by sticking his cock up the asses of Aids infected gay men

Please take your fantasies elsewhere.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2010, 02:22:38 AM »
Lucky you in the USA,here in europe 1iu of GH is 7 EUROS which is 10 DOLLARS!if u use 10 iu a day that`s 3000$ a month!Am curious how the PROS like JAY,PHIL,WOLF get it??in black market,with prescription so for them is not illegal and what price they pay??I remember MILOS said that he has all prescription from the doctor what he uses so if police come to his house and see all that stuff he only shows them a doctor prescription and they can`t do him anything!

well you can be sure that is 100% true cause milos would never lie, mislead, or self-aggrandize

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2010, 02:38:46 AM »
right, I guess I'm a sucker, but all the talk of GH this week has me fucking drooling.  :P

ya me too lol. i never tried any drugs but i wanna try a basic AAS cycle and GH. but i'm a pussy afraid of potential side effects  :D .

LETS FUCKING MUTATE , make the shoulder GROW FROM INSIDE OUT , ADD NEW FIBERS AND DIMENSIONALIZE US

Diesel495

• Getbig II
Re: Why is HGH is freakin expensive?
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2010, 10:53:37 AM »
I paid $1100 for 10 kits, it's not too bad ;)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2010, 10:58:14 AM »
I paid $1100 for 10 kits, it's not too bad ;)

what kind of gh?

spinnis

« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2010, 11:10:57 AM »

lol.

HERE in europe you can get 1iu for around 1.3 euro which Decent connections and cheeper if you buy Alot.

Stavios

« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2010, 11:25:17 AM »
what kind of gh?
blue tops are at thisprice everywhere on the net

I wouldn't use those

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2010, 01:20:40 PM »
what kind of gh?
::)

LOL what a bunch of bullshit. How many units to get that price, a million?

Don't say, "here in Sweden" if you mean international prices.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2010, 01:32:07 PM »
These cost 120$ here. You can go to the pharmacy and buy as many as you want, no questions asked.

old_lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2010, 01:53:47 PM »
so that pen is what 15 iu's? how much does it cost

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2010, 02:42:12 PM »
Hahah, I am in fucking mood today.  >:(

Anyhoo, why the fuck is hgh so expensive. I know I know, its difficult to make and store, but I would have thought economies of scale would have solved that fucking YEARS ago.

If you go by effect on body compostion alone, roids are much more effective, but they are dirt cheap by comparison. Sure, easier to produce...blah blah blah.
Because alot of phags use it!

spinnis

« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2010, 02:47:50 PM »
::)

LOL what a bunch of bullshit. How many units to get that price, a million?

Don't say, "here in Sweden" if you mean international prices.

antar att du menade mig. så du har aldrig sett 15 - 18kr priser per iu? några år sedan var det bara 30+

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2010, 03:15:08 PM »

lol.

HERE in europe you can get 1iu for around 1.3 euro which Decent connections and cheeper if you buy Alot.

lol

Be sure that's no GH what's been offered to you.

spinnis

« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2010, 03:17:06 PM »
lol

Be sure that's no GH what's been offered to you.

around 1.8 for big buys. probably not good shit though lol.  and mostly its peopel that wants to get rid of what they have and Not organised places.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2010, 03:20:39 PM »
around 1.8 for big buys. probably not good shit though lol.  and mostly its peopel that wants to get rid of what they have and Not organised places.

Might make you a little taller, bro!  :o

spinnis

« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2010, 03:21:19 PM »
Might make you a little taller, bro!  :o

too late  ;D

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2010, 03:21:29 PM »

For 1.3/IU there is no way in hell to make profit for a dealer (not even with chinese garbage), except he has plain and simple jumped on the load bed of a pharmacy transporter and stolen a few Kits.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2010, 03:29:05 PM »
Hahah, I am in fucking mood today.  >:(

Anyhoo, why the fuck is hgh so expensive. I know I know, its difficult to make and store, but I would have thought economies of scale would have solved that fucking YEARS ago.

If you go by effect on body compostion alone, roids are much more effective, but they are dirt cheap by comparison. Sure, easier to produce...blah blah blah.

Hahaha, I guess now we know who the poor guys on the board are, lol

spinnis

« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2010, 03:43:49 PM »
For 1.3/IU there is no way in hell to make profit for a dealer (not even with chinese garbage), except he has plain and simple jumped on the load bed of a pharmacy transporter and stolen a few Kits.

I wrote too fast when I said 1.3 lol. 1.6-1.9 ive seen multiple times though. But only from guys wanting to get rid of what they had etc..

Diesel495

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2010, 12:23:49 AM »
Blues works just fine with me after couple trial runs. Was getting serano from aids patient but this dead beat raised the price just to ripped me off. When dealing with overseas it's very important to deal with the good rep name only

what kind of gh?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2010, 01:02:19 AM »
freiends,,its nto expensive anymore,,back in carl louis days and ben johnson days is was expensive,,because it came from dead people cadavars from ussr on special orders into the 1988 olympic,,now day big part get from china so price is down ,,china is ok if you have brand name gh ,,few of their manufactorers are ok and they do it for most of the big sources,,

you also keep asking gh15 same damn quetions about how can gh15 says they can be on gh if it can tested for,,i keep tellin you blood test in bodybuilding is too expensive ,,an in sports in general you cant detect GH ,,gh life span is very short,,

ALL THE PRO ATHLETES TAKE IT AT NIGHT BEFORE BED,,DO YOU THINK THE  OFICIAL GO TO THE HOMES AND TAKE THEM BLOOD AT 3 AM IN THE MORNING? YOU BEEN FOOLED FOR YEARS LIKE THE GOOLIBLES YOU ARE,,ANY ATHLETE IS ON GH ,,ANY BODYBUILDER IS ON GH 1 OUT OF 2 BODYBUILDER WILL ALSO LIE THAT HE IS NOT ON GH ESPECIALLY OLDER BODYBUILDER DUE TO THE SHAME AND MYTHS THE NAME GH CREATES SUCH AS BIG HEAD, BIG FORHEAD,,BIG HANDS,,IT JUST MEANT FOR OLDER BODYBUILDER THAT IT DOESNT HAVE GOOD ENOUGH GENETIC RESPONDE TO MAKE IT  WITH STEROIDS,,

EVERY SINGLE PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE YOU SEE TODAY IS ON  GROWTH HORMONE,,THEY TAKE IT AT NIGHT BEFOE SLEEP DUE TO SPECIFIC REASONS OTHERWISE THEY WOUDL TAKE IT DIFFERENTLY ,,SAME FOR BODYBUILDE,,ALL NATURALS TAKE IT BEFORE SLEEP BECAUSE THEY SCARED SHITLESS OF THE DAY SOMEONE WILL PUT MONEY INTO BLOOD TEST ,,BUT NO ONE WILL BECAUSE YOU CAN TAKE IT BEFORE BED AND PASS TEST

THE ALL AMERICANO PROFESIONAL SPORT IS BUILT ON GROWTH HORMONE INTAKE,,DO YOU THINK THE LEGUE OF BASKETBALL WILL BE SO LONG AND SO MANY GAMES LIKE NOW WITH OUT GH? DO YOU THINK FOOTBALL PLAYER WOULD BE ABLE TO GO IN AND OUT PLAYING DEFENSE 30 MIN A GAME WHILE REST SITTING ON BENCH AND YET SHOW GODO CONDITION AT 275 LB? THE AMERICANO SPORTS ARE BUILT ON GH ,,IT IS USED MORE THAN ADVIL IN AMERICANA

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2010, 01:28:22 PM »