Author Topic: Samson, Didn't you say the LHC would destroy the world?  (Read 4435 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Samson, Didn't you say the LHC would destroy the world?
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2010, 05:08:11 PM »
And the DEVIL comes aboard to chime in.

For the record BerzerkHugo...Where in the article did I say THE WORLD WOULD COME TO AN END? The title I attached: "The World Is About To Come To An End... Again... Hadron Collider Reactivated" was to spur everyone's interest so they would read the article. At no time did I say in the article or did the writer say in the article that Hadron was DEFINITELY going to destroy the earth... but I did mention, based on the theoretical claims made about what the collider was intended to do (make black holes), that this could be very dangerous (Maybe at this time you should read the entire thread again in that post...it would help your understanding).

And while I am at it...I only wish you took the time to do as you did here and revisited your comments in the Louis Farrakhan thread (that is before you deleted your rants and breakdowns) and actually READ what was written and EXPLAINED to you before having that massive meltdown and mental breakdown like you did and are still having. Maybe it is easier for you to operate in this fashion, but sadly it lends to confusion, misinterpretations, accusations and BOLD FACE LYING.

HAHA and once again here we have you aligning with BERZERK..before it is all over the line between you two will cease to exist and you will become one...BerzerkHugo

So you're admitting that you're a liar and propaganda machine? Didn't see that coming.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Samson, Didn't you say the LHC would destroy the world?
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2010, 05:57:35 PM »
He is a hater.  He hates America so much he is obsessed with it.  He yearns for its demise.  If he can spook just one person with his false thread titles or cast any bit of doubt he feels better.  But the truth is, America ain't going where he wishes it would go.  This country never does as we are constantly underestimated.