Author Topic: A&E Finding Hulk Hogan .....  (Read 29500 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: A&E Finding Hulk Hogan .....
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2010, 04:40:30 AM »
yeh i hear you guys,.........i mean, evil gold digging women will always be around

but the fact of the matter is the US court system has basically mounted an offensive against the american male............they have no problem taking EVERYTHING  he bled for

his wife filed for divorce, he didnt even want a divorce........she left him......adn they give her all his money

his son is a grown fucking man in his mid 20s..........he gets in a car cras with a friend who WANTED to be in the car with him..........and it gets put into hulks lap for somereason

it just makes you want o fucking be alone............cause the goverment has so corrupted the institution of marriage, personal wealth, and children

I was a BIG Hulkamaniac as I was growing up, but I have to call it as it is. Hogan's in this mess, because he was creeping on his wife. You should know that, in the Sunshine State's court system, wifey will bleed you dry if you mess around on her.

As the saying goes, there's a high price for low livin'. Hogan and Tiger Woods found that out the hard way (although Woods is simply paying his ex-wife, not to reveal how big of a freak he really was/is).

This is so sad....I used to love Hulk Hogan and I watched his reality show. I thought he was a good father and husband.

I think a lot of women aren't worth a darn. As soon as the money and fame start slowing down, they have this sudden realization that they were "unhappy". Riiiiiight ::)

Money doesn't last forever.

Who said that Linda's unhappiness was "sudden"? If Hogan was messing around for any sustained period of time (or any other issues were involved), the marital problems may have been there for years. Plus, if they're old school in a sense, Linda may have stayed with Hulk, longer than she would have liked for the sake of the kids.

And, let's not forget that Linda married the Hulkster, when he was wresting in the bush leagues, WAAAAAY before becoming the star that he became.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2010, 04:41:30 AM »
Brooke Hogan supports her father and Nick wants nothing to do with him.  :-\ :-\

Hulk should have busted the fuck out of that lil shit.

Daughter supports Dad; Son support Mom. That's typical with kids in a divorce.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2010, 04:48:06 AM »
i think for purposes of drama an intrigue they are taking some liberties saying he was "broke"

its physically impossible........he had hundreds of millions......and liek i said even if his wife took half.........thats still only half

adn the judgment in that civil suit hasnt been rendered yet, he was never broke............he migh thave had to tighten his belt a little and sell a couple houses

and a lot of that coudl be posturing for the law suit.......his lawyers telling him to move money off shore and "act broke" so they dont render such a big judgment against him with his sons case

You grossly underestimate the ability to spend money in the USA. You can go from having hundreds of millions to being broke, in the blink of an eye.

Crooked accountants, IRS (and I don't mean Mike Rotundo's alter ego), fine print in contracts, liens on property can suck the moolah away easily. Ask the girls from TLC, who netted only $50,000 each from their biggest selling album, "Waterfalls" (10,000,000 copies sold).

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2010, 04:57:26 AM »
You grossly underestimate the ability to spend money in the USA. You can go from having hundreds of millions to being broke, in the blink of an eye.

Crooked accountants, IRS (and I don't mean Mike Rotundo's alter ego), fine print in contracts, liens on property can suck the moolah away easily. Ask the girls from TLC, who netted only $50,000 each from their biggest selling album, "Waterfalls" (10,000,000 copies sold).

yeh, i suppose

i mean he was like funding the daughters music career, adn the sons fuckin drift team............i guess its possible that along with mismanagement, he could have just overspent

but there were no money problems mentioned until the divorce

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2010, 05:05:06 AM »
Oh dude I so agree, that c u n t is evil personified, fucking gold-digging piece of shit, that nasty fat bitch should be thanking the stars every day he even kept her ass around after he got big in '83 or '84, fucking leech..I feel for the guy he seems like genuinely nice guy with a good heart.

Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound?

Linda MARRIED HIM, WHEN HE DIDN'T HAVE A DIME. Even Hogan has admitted to that.

Some of these comments are the most bone-headed, short-sighted drivel I've ever seen. Linda stayed with Hulk for nearly 25 years, despite his smoking dope and f$&$&#^# around on her.And you're advocating that he should have dumped her, after becoming a mega-star. Yet, she's the evil one, here?

I'm not saying that Linda was or is a saint. But, this is hardly a case of some gold-digger, looking for a million-dollar catch.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2010, 05:10:19 AM »

yeh, i suppose

i mean he was like funding the daughters music career, adn the sons fuckin drift team............i guess its possible that along with mismanagement, he could have just overspent

but there were no money problems mentioned until the divorce

Of course not. That's the kind of stuff you try to keep on the hush. It's embarrasing.

Going back to the TLC example, T-Boz and Chilli have stated repeatedly that people, to this day, STILL can't believe that they were broke. As Chilli has been asked (paraphrased), "How can you sell all these records, be one of the biggest groups in the world, and you don't have any money?"

If you watch VH-1's "Behind the Music" special on TLC, the late Lisa "Left Eye" Lopez explains "Here's how you can sell ten million albums and STILL be broke".

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2010, 05:12:46 AM »
Of course not. That's the kind of stuff you try to keep on the hush. It's embarrasing.

Going back to the TLC example, T-Boz and Chilli have stated repeatedly that people, to this day, STILL can't believe that they were broke. As Chilli has been asked (paraphrased), "How can you sell all these records, be one of the biggest groups in the world, and you don't have any money?"

If you watch VH-1's "Behind the Music" special on TLC, the late Lisa "Left Eye" Lopez explains "Here's how you can sell ten million albums and STILL be broke".

I saw that, it was excellent.....and the way she broke it down made it possible to see just how misleading it was to "have all that money"....

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2010, 05:13:26 AM »
Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound?

Linda MARRIED HIM, WHEN HE DIDN'T HAVE A DIME. Even Hogan has admitted to that.

Some of these comments are the most bone-headed, short-sighted drivel I've ever seen. Linda stayed with Hulk for nearly 25 years, despite his smoking dope and f$&$&#^# around on her.And you're advocating that he should have dumped her, after becoming a mega-star. Yet, she's the evil one, here?

I'm not saying that Linda was or is a saint. But, this is hardly a case of some gold-digger, looking for a million-dollar catch.

no its exactly a case of that, she is a despicable evil whore

im no hulk hogan fan, and dont care one way or the other

that woman is pure evil, i dont know how you dont acknowledge that

and i dont really understand how your TLC comparison applies...............th ey let themselves get pigeonholed
  into a shitty contract, and never made any money in the first place

hulk hogan made tens of millions, hundreds perhaps

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2010, 05:16:19 AM »
Hogan sure went through a lot of shit.

I think he's going to make it through.

It can't get any fucking worse.

I didn't know his son was suing him. That's just insane.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2010, 05:21:12 AM »

no its exactly a case of that, she is a despicable evil whore

im no hulk hogan fan, and dont care one way or the other

that woman is pure evil, i dont know how you dont acknowledge that

Simple!

As I've stated at least twice, she married Hogan, WHEN HE DIDN'T HAVE A DIME. And, she stayed with him for nearly a quarter of a century, despite his using dope and whoring around on her. I suspect part of that was for the sake of the kids. How exactly is that the hallmark of a gold-digger?

Even the Hulkster admits that, early in their marriage, Linda WANTED HIM TO QUIT WRESTLING and get a regular job, because they were struggling financially. Those bush league territories weren't paying the bills.

It appears you have this warped view, that a man can screw around on his wife and basically urinate on his marriage vows, as long as he commands a million-dollar salary.

and i dont really understand how your TLC comparison applies...............th ey let themselves get pigeonholed
  into a shitty contract, and never made any money in the first place

hulk hogan made tens of millions, hundreds perhaps

TLC made tens of millions, too. That's the point.

The comparison makes the point that you can MAKE millions, yet bring home (relatively speaking) very little of that and, over a span of time, end up broke. TLC got signed when they were in their late teens/early 20s. How much financial savvy do you really think a bunch of 18/19/20-year-old girls actually have?

People much richer than Hogan have ended up penniless, in their later years of life. It can happens QUITE EASILY.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2010, 05:23:06 AM »
With the amount of cash Hogan made over the years, there is absolutely no excuse for being broke.  I don't care what his ex-wife took from him, he should still be able to be fine financially.  Of course his "being broke" and the avg American is probably totally different.  The family crumbling, just like Flairs over the years, probably has a lot to do with being away from them so much.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2010, 05:29:26 AM »
Simple!

As I've stated at least twice, she married Hogan, WHEN HE DIDN'T HAVE A DIME. And, she stayed with him for nearly a quarter of a century, despite his using dope and whoring around on her. I suspect part of that was for the sake of the kids. How exactly is that the hallmark of a gold-digger?

It appears you have this warped view, that a man can screw around on his wife and basically urinate on his marriage vows, as long as he commands a million-dollar salary.

The TLC comparison makes the point that you can GROSS millions, yet net very little of that and (over a span of time) end up broke. TLC got signed when they were in their late teens/early 20s. How much financial savvy do you really think a bunch of 18/19/20-year-old girls actually have?

People much richer than Hogan have ended up penniless, in their later years of life. It can happens QUITE EASILY.

first of all , what your fixation on hulk hogan "smoking dope" grandma........who the fuck cares if he smoked all the pot in the world

she was a loser hair dresser, she wouldn never have had anything............no one is sayin g  linda shouldnt have been provided for in the divorce.........but she shouldnt have got his fortune that he bled for

well there are plenty of artists that get signed that young, and make boatloads of cash...........miley cyrus, brittney, beyonce, justin timberlake, .............

how did TLC let thenselves get put into such a shitty situation, its obviously not happening to everyone...........they must have had some real dummies in their court

they say they collectivly only owned 7points on their album.........and out of that thay had to payback their record company for all the accrued costs of making the album and promotion.........the record company owns the other 93% of the album, dont they get paid back out of that

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2010, 05:30:52 AM »
With the amount of cash Hogan made over the years, there is absolutely no excuse for being broke.  I don't care what his ex-wife took from him, he should still be able to be fine financially.  Of course his "being broke" and the avg American is probably totally different.  The family crumbling, just like Flairs over the years, probably has a lot to do with being away from them so much.
"Can you hear that hulk? that's the sound of a 19 yr old balls banging off your wife's chin"

;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2010, 05:32:20 AM »
"Can you hear that hulk? that's the sound of a 19 yr old balls banging off your wife's chin"

;D

Whoooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You know that kid does the hand cupped to the ear thing after he busts a nut......

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2010, 05:38:28 AM »
I like how they show the 'supplements' he takes.  ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2010, 05:38:47 AM »

first of all , what your fixation on hulk hogan "smoking dope" grandma........who the fuck cares if he smoked all the pot in the world

Having lived with family members, who were drug addicts, I can tell you firsthand that it's no laughing matter and hardly a small thing. Plus, O bleating one, the term "smoking dope" is hardly limited to marijuana use.

she was a loser hair dresser, she wouldn never have had anything............no one is sayin g  linda shouldnt have been provided for in the divorce.........but she shouldnt have got his fortune that he bled for

And, he was a "loser" pro wrestler, working in the bush leagues for PEANUTS. When Hiro Matsuda broke Hogan's leg, just to see if he was serious about the business, how did the bills get paid? How many times have Hogan and other wrestlers recalled stories of driving hundreds of miles, to wrestle in some high school, to net a couple hundred bucks?

well there are plenty of artists that get signed that young, and make boatloads of cash...........miley cyrus, brittney, beyonce, justin timberlake, .............

And some of them have their parents as managers. From what I gathered, TLC did not. Plus, for everyone you just mentioned, there are about as many others (singers, actors, etc.), who got shanked just like TLC. Many are just far less publicized. Have you not noticed the recent rash of 80s/90s teen stars, dying nearly broke of drug overdoses, suicides, etc?

how did TLC let thenselves get put into such a shitty situation, its obviously not happening to everyone...........they must have had some real dummies in their court

Apparently you missed the rest of the story. TLC fired their management, when they realized what was happening. They became more business-savvy and regrouped, making their way back to the top musically and financially.

they say they collectivly only owned 7points on their album.........and out of that thay had to payback their record company for all the accrued costs of making the album and promotion.........the record company owns the other 93% of the album, dont they get paid back out of that

NOPE!! That's not how their contract was structured. Hence, the reason for thieir financial woes. To top it all off, they STILL owed money to their former manager, Peri "Pebbles" Reid (estranged, and later, ex-wife of their current manager at the time, Kenneth "L.A." Reid).

To borrow from Terrence Howard's character, 'Bama, from Get Rich or Die Tryin', the girls of TLC were each under some "slave-@$$ contract".

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2010, 05:45:20 AM »
That was the back doctors office.......Though I like how they make it look so dramatic in the previews.

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 19, 2010, 05:47:03 AM »
something tells me if i watch that, it will be sad

Actually, you will. Pretty depessing.  :-[

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 19, 2010, 06:01:55 AM »
Well like he told his punk kid when he was in jail about the kid that is a vegetable now.

"He must of done sum bad shit in his life for god to do this to him"

Looks like sweet tits is getting what he deserves.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 19, 2010, 06:03:53 AM »
Well like he told his punk kid when he was in jail about the kid that is a vegetable now.

"He must of done sum bad shit in his life for god to do this to him"

Looks like sweet tits is getting what he deserves.

Wow, did he actually say that?  If so, fuck him.....always HATED him as a "wrestler" and seems hes an even worse human being.....glad Linda took all his shit and hope his kids bail on him too......what an asshole.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 19, 2010, 06:09:14 AM »

Wow, did he actually say that?  If so, fuck him.....always HATED him as a "wrestler" and seems hes an even worse human being.....glad Linda took all his shit and hope his kids bail on him too......what an asshole.
Yeah there's a vid i saw when him and his amazon daughter were visiting Nicky in jail and they were talking on a video phone.

They even had the nerve to discuss which production company would make Nicky the most money following him around in his own reality show. ::)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2010, 06:10:49 AM »
Yeah there's a vid i saw when him and his amazon daughter were visiting Nicky in jail and they were talking on a video phone.

They even had the nerve to discuss which production copany would make Nicky the most money following him around in his own reality show. ::)

Then he truly deserves losing everything.....what a sorry sack of shit......wonder if he would have felt the same way if the other kid was driving and his son was now in a vegetable state?

epic_alien

« Reply #72 on: November 19, 2010, 06:11:24 AM »

thats bacteriostatic water and some needles,

fucking numnuts

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 19, 2010, 06:21:12 AM »
Then he truly deserves losing everything.....what a sorry sack of shit......wonder if he would have felt the same way if the other kid was driving and his son was now in a vegetable state?

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 19, 2010, 06:26:22 AM »
thats bacteriostatic water and some needles,

fucking numnuts

Gee... I wonder what they could be used for, 'numnuts'.  ::)