Author Topic: A&E Finding Hulk Hogan .....  (Read 29484 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: A&E Finding Hulk Hogan .....
« Reply #100 on: November 19, 2010, 01:38:00 PM »
Dude listen to this little bitch cry to  his whore mother.......... all while his poor "friend" is toast!

SS, had that been someone in your family that Hogan said that about, can we assume he would get treated like the "tribe in the park?"  ;D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #101 on: November 19, 2010, 01:41:20 PM »
SS, had that been someone in your family that Hogan said that about, can we assume he would get treated like the "tribe in the park?"  ;D
;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #102 on: November 20, 2010, 12:59:52 AM »
THIS!

sad but true....got one in the office right now banging the CEO. His dumb a$$ got strung along the ride too now he's in the middle of a messy divorce, kids are messed in the head, but he thinks he's in love. LOL. Little does he know the woman he's fallen in love with is exactly as you stated (lets just say we've talked and I know her game and she knows I know she's running game) ....in the end she's seeing this as all business..somebody to take care of her kids she already has and her, get hitched, stay home and if he screws up .....take him.

I can't even hate on her. This fool is so blind it's almost sad just looking at him and taking him seriously is LOL funny when I know he's being played.

I know of a woman who is now living in a million dollar condo. How did she do it? Well, she made notes of where this one guy buys gas (Isn't that called "stalking"? Funny how women can get away with it). So, one day she just happens to run into him at the gas station---and she has a BANGING BODY, they exchange numbers, then marriage vows, now her ass is well taken care of...its getting hard to trust women these days, especially from what I see on the daily at work.

epic_alien

« Reply #103 on: November 20, 2010, 02:52:01 AM »
Dude listen to this little bitch cry to  his whore mother.......... all while his poor "friend" is toast!

please tell me thats not the kid that was in the car with him.
thats unreal,

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #104 on: November 20, 2010, 05:30:14 AM »
That's him.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: November 20, 2010, 06:07:00 AM »
That A & E special is appalling.  It may very well be that the Hulkster's life hit some lows, but the bulk of the program is an exercise in self-promotion and a feeble attempt for sympathy.  He alleges to be broke, yet was gainfully employed by American Gladiators even at the apparent lowest points.  He admits to making a few million per year, while many more millions were being spent.  Adjust your lifestyle Hulk!  People that are truly broke, can't put food on the table.  You're not one of those people.  Also, why is it so critical that Hulk risk life and limb to wrestle one more time in T N A?  Why does his future in the company and the future of the company itself hinge upon this??  Why?  Because it is an angle for the A & E special. I'm not buying it, sorry.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #106 on: November 20, 2010, 06:40:54 AM »
I know of a woman who is now living in a million dollar condo. How did she do it? Well, she made notes of where this one guy buys gas (Isn't that called "stalking"? Funny how women can get away with it). So, one day she just happens to run into him at the gas station---and she has a BANGING BODY, they exchange numbers, then marriage vows, now her ass is well taken care of...its getting hard to trust women these days, especially from what I see on the daily at work.

True. Look no further than the bible , the downfall of a men due to a manipulative woman and men losing control and become the puppet (sampson and delilah, adam and eve). Makes you wonder.

All I can say is the woman you choose you better damn well make sure she is part of your team and understands you're the head coach of the program (no alpha macho sh*t...just saying...you lead the program) woman are way too emotional to run "the program". She needs to compliment your rough edges basically, buy into "the system" and be down (and vice versa).

I don't care what type of women it is, they all say the same thing in the end....that they want a guy to take control from time to time..etc. As long as you stay in charge of the program, lead and never lose total control. You should be fine. When she becomes the puppet master and you're the puppet....it's just a matter of time basically.  

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: November 20, 2010, 08:36:48 AM »
Funny thing...the company that made the George Forman grill approached Hogan first and he laughed at it turning it down......

As for wrestlers....they get caught in the wild life and unfortunately many are lead to stray from their wives....I remember running into the Rock at a Walgreens after a show in Tally back in 98...he was buying condoms.......nuff said!'

Rick Flair was the only one that openly discussed his lifestyle, jet setting, limosine driving, woman stealin etc etc.......unfortunately it wasn't a work!

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
« Reply #108 on: November 20, 2010, 10:18:06 AM »
Tyson is starting to make a little money.  did well at an autograph session in Vegas last weekend.  We got a complete clotihng line coming out and more.  He even is penned in 3 more films.

is that the be real clothing line keith???
post links to stor if so,,, or if not too...

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #109 on: November 20, 2010, 12:29:12 PM »
 Compared to what he is used to, he will probably never be like that unless he gets a deal like Foreman got with the grill.

Oddly enough, Hulk WAS the first person offered that same grill endorsement. 

Too bad getbig doesn't have that little emoticon where the guy is banging his head against a brick wall.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: November 20, 2010, 07:20:39 PM »

It happens all the time.

Women know that the not often spoken of "soft spot" with a lot of men is a lack of confidence and also the need to feel important.  You stroke the ego with lots of compliments, make sure you are at the top of your physical game because nothing gets a guy more than realizing he has the girl everyone is chasing, etc.

If a woman is telling you stuff about yourself YOU don't/can't even believe....run as far away as you can.

You need a woman that cares about YOU.

To make this bodybuilding related(lol):  This presents an even tougher situation. In my experience, those engaged in such a subjective endeavor as  bodybuilding are extremely insecure and need constant validation.  You need a strong woman in your life that is going to hold you up, keep you accountable, and let you know when it may be time to move forward.

A mature woman is going to be interested in you the man...and who you are and will  become.  Not your wallet or body.

Those things don't last.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #111 on: November 20, 2010, 07:54:28 PM »
It happens all the time.

Women know that the not often spoken of "soft spot" with a lot of men is a lack of confidence and also the need to feel important.  You stroke the ego with lots of compliments, make sure you are at the top of your physical game because nothing gets a guy more than realizing he has the girl everyone is chasing, etc.

If a woman is telling you stuff about yourself YOU don't/can't even believe....run as far away as you can.

To make this bodybuilding related(lol):  This presents an even tougher situation. In my experience, those engaged in such a subjective endeavor as  bodybuilding are extremely insecure and need constant validation.  You need a strong woman in your life that is going to hold you up, keep you accountable, and let you know when it may be time to move forward.

A mature woman is going to be interested in you the man...and who you are and will  become.  Not your wallet or body.

Those things don't last.

Spot on here.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: November 20, 2010, 08:20:23 PM »
Just out of mere curiosity, how do you guys know about Hogan's affairs?

Is there an article/video out there stating that he was cheating on his wife or is all this hearsay?

"1"

One, Linda has stated, point blank, that she filed for divorce, after learning that Hulk was screwing one of Brooke's friends (a young lady that was working with her on her fledgling album).

Two, Hogan has yet to deny such allegations. In fact, he implicitly admits to his wrong actions and has apologized to his kids for it (though, at least on camera, he hasn't flat-out stated that he was creeping).

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #113 on: November 20, 2010, 09:00:18 PM »
It happens all the time.

Those things don't last.

you've been with the wrong guys.

but i see it every day so i get your point.

b

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #114 on: November 20, 2010, 09:15:07 PM »
One, Linda has stated, point blank, that she filed for divorce, after learning that Hulk was screwing one of Brooke's friends (a young lady that was working with her on her fledgling album).

Two, Hogan has yet to deny such allegations. In fact, he implicitly admits to his wrong actions and has apologized to his kids for it (though, at least on camera, he hasn't flat-out stated that he was creeping).

what a myopic, small minded little queer you are

what the fuck do you know.............maybe she didnt show him any affection or fuck him for years before it got to the point of him looking elsewhere.........women have the power to play extremely evil games.

its mind blowing to think sanctimonious little self-righteous moralist pussies like you even exist

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: November 20, 2010, 09:33:52 PM »

what a myopic, small minded little queer you are

what the fuck do you know.............maybe she didnt show him any affection or fuck him for years before it got to the point of him looking elsewhere.........women have the power to play extremely evil games.

it mid blowing think sanctimonious little self-righteous moralist pussies like you even exist

It's mind-blowing that my 6-year-old can form sentences better than you can. But, that's another issue.

The FACT remains that Hogan cheated on his wife; he has stated as much (in so many words), as has his ex-wife and the mistress involved.

When you can show that Hogan has ever DENIED his affairs, then you can run your mouth without looking like a world-class fool.

Listening to wannabe-macho punks like you rail on women, while grieving for poor Hulk Hogan, is comical. But, in the end, few outside your sorry circle will shed any tears for Hogan, due to his infidelity.

Bottom line: If you cheat on your wife, be prepared to cough up some cash.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #116 on: November 20, 2010, 10:55:02 PM »
is that the be real clothing line keith???
post links to stor if so,,, or if not too...

I just found out.  I have no idea what it is called.  I will find out though.  I think he called me to rub it in or something.  He is supposed ot be retired but this looks pretty good.  I was very surprised Mike made that much in just 4 hours. 
No Worries 4 me

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: November 21, 2010, 12:34:46 AM »
It's mind-blowing that my 6-year-old can form sentences better than you can. But, that's another issue.

The FACT remains that Hogan cheated on his wife; he has stated as much (in so many words), as has his ex-wife and the mistress involved.

When you can show that Hogan has ever DENIED his affairs, then you can run your mouth without looking like a world-class fool.

Listening to wannabe-macho punks like you rail on women, while grieving for poor Hulk Hogan, is comical. But, in the end, few outside your sorry circle will shed any tears for Hogan, due to his infidelity.

Interesting thoughts, got any on if the Women was the one cheating and thought ...oh i like this ill leave him because the law favors me as a woman ill take the cash anyway?...if the woman cheats on the Husband should she be prepared to cough up some cash? do you think that's the norm in 2010?

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #118 on: November 21, 2010, 02:23:33 AM »

your like robo-cuckold, so castrated and brainwashed by the media and women, arguing with you is pointless..........with your arcane ecclesiastic; black and white oversimplified black and white thinking................ ....."he smoked DOPE, he is bad..........ummmk... "

you must be a fun for women to abuse and cheat on ; a quintessential embodiment of the modern eunuch american white male who thinks the pinnacle of intellectual development is blaming white men for everything........

to stick up for  a greedy contemptuous whore like linda hogan who  called for a divorce at the families lowest moment, then at over 50 turned into the biggest coke-slut in flordia and  took a 19 year old as her companion and fiance

again, its really off-putting that people like your exist........a self hating white male apologist douche ::) ::)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: November 21, 2010, 06:37:26 AM »

your like robo-cuckold, so castrated and brainwashed by the media and women, arguing with you is pointless..........with your arcane ecclesiastic; black and white oversimplified black and white thinking................ ....."he smoked DOPE, he is bad..........ummmk... "

Strike one, crybaby!! Having lived with drug users and actually lost family members because of such, I know firsthand that smoking dope is no laughing matter. There's nothing arcane about it, except to a sniveling blowhard like you. Maybe, when some clues actually enter your head, you can ask yourself how much of Hogan's millions went up his nose, in the pipe, up in smoke, or some combination thereof.

you must be a fun for women to abuse and cheat on ; a quintessential embodiment of the modern eunuch american white male who thinks the pinnacle of intellectual development is blaming white men for everything......

Strike TWO! Thankfully, no woman with whom I've been romantically involved has cheated me. And, it's awfully hard to be a "modern eunuch american white male", when you're not actually a white male.

Only a Olympic-caliber buffoon like you would make this about race, when this is a cut-and-dry case of a man, cheating on his wife and paying the price (literally and figuratively) because of it.

Try again, sport.

to stick up for  a greedy contemptuous whore like linda hogan who  called for a divorce at the families lowest moment, then at over 50 turned into the biggest coke-slut in flordia and  took a 19 year old as her companion and fiance

again, its really off-putting that people like your exist........a self hating white male apologist douche ::) ::)

The more you talk, the more IDIOTIC you sound. First, you run your mouth about Hogan's drug use being no big deal, only to turn right around and call Linda a coke-slut.

Second, as far as we know, the ONE "whore" in this equation is HULK HOGAN. He is the one we can confirm was screwing around on his spouse. Once again. Linda married Hulk Hogan, when HE WAS FLAT-BROKE. He didn't have jack, when he was wrestling in the bush leagues. In fact, she wanted him to quit wrestling and get a regular job (especially after Hiro Matsuda broke his leg). So, all your gold-digger rants fall flat.

You're talking about Linda taking Hulk's money at the lowest moment. GET REAL!! You'd be wailing THREE TIMES AS LOUD, if Linda had divorced him in his prime.

For all your clucking, you've ducked the two simple facts, I stated earlier.

1) Linda dropped Hulk, after learning that he was screwing one of his daughter's buddies.

2) Hulk basically admitted to cheating on his wife AND to his drug use.

Third, the only one that has no balls here is you. As stated earlier, you are little more than a spineless, weak little punk, trying to make yourself think that you're macho by castigating women. Try manning up for once, and leave that juvenile mentality for the boys, still struggling through puberty.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #120 on: November 21, 2010, 06:50:38 AM »
Interesting thoughts, got any on if the Women was the one cheating and thought ...oh i like this ill leave him because the law favors me as a woman ill take the cash anyway?...if the woman cheats on the Husband should she be prepared to cough up some cash? do you think that's the norm in 2010?

As I've said, there's a high price for low livin'. I have little sympathy for any woman who cheats on her husband, just as I do with any husband who cheats on his wife. There are these things called MARRIAGE VOWS that people are supposed to keep.

Plus the tragedies of adultery and divorce go both ways. For every woman, about whom you complain taking her ex-husband to the cleaners, there are at least as many women who get dropped and left with nothing but the kids an avalanche of bills.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: November 21, 2010, 07:53:50 AM »
you've been with the wrong guys.

but i see it every day so i get your point.

Yes  I WAS. But not anymore. When you get older and you mature....all that game playing goes out the window. 

Those types of guys don't even appeal to me...even if they are hot.  I don't care and I'm not interested.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #122 on: November 21, 2010, 08:38:47 AM »
Dude if a chick knows you got a ton of money your part of the problem. people that show off how much money they got are the problem. If your rely on money to get chicks your hopeless. Either way a prenup is common sense. I mean the rate of divorce is way higher than the STD rate yet everyone wears a rubber.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #123 on: November 21, 2010, 12:12:49 PM »
u guys realize linda cheated too.
No Worries 4 me

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: November 21, 2010, 02:08:52 PM »
u guys realize linda cheated too.

Exactly.

Her going out with their son's classmate and friend is telling you a lot right there.  I'm sure both were guilty. Nobody is exempt from wrongdoing in this situation.