Author Topic: Lets get the shit going!!! 17/11/2010 124 kg  (Read 17378 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Lets get the shit going!!! 17/11/2010 124 kg
« Reply #100 on: November 22, 2010, 03:50:30 PM »
hahahaha.

I almost NEVER lol as in LAUGH irl and not just think its funny.

But I actually LOL'ed there.

Epic noble price to you

i learned from u oh great one  :P

dodger

• Getbig III
Re: lets get the shit going!!!
« Reply #101 on: November 22, 2010, 06:09:41 PM »
No winning with you folks. Most are younger guys and in a different place then me in their life. No biggy.
It is simply  age and lifestyle differences . Why many of you feel the need for personal attacks baffles me, but wtf?
What cracks me up is that in person at an expo, most on here walk around as timid and closed mouthed as a kitty cat.
Stick a mic or camera in front of most here and they would  clam up tighter then a virgin nun.
I am NOT talking about fighting or being a public bad ass.
I suspect most getbiggers are just introverts and shy in public. They rarely speak out in public.

Trying to post something serious or thoughtful is a waste of time.
After all these years  I am a complete retard to keep trying.

Thanks for the reality check about getbig.

the post of the year,i agree howard,why are some of these people even on a bb forum,wasting peoples time,the reason im not here much

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #103 on: November 23, 2010, 12:27:17 AM »
this marcus piece of shit is the BIGGEST LIAR haha

the guys in my gym who i know personally who are about your size use a shit SHIIIIIITTTLOAAAAD of AAS + GH + slin

Sorry for those guys then!!!! keep using tons of all that ,good 4 u

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #104 on: November 23, 2010, 08:12:58 AM »
who says i dont get the money back ,there is more than contests inbodybuilding,

So income from bodybuilding related activities pays for CJC-peptide or 4iu of GH but is not enough to pay for 10-15iu of GH? :D I'd be extremely surprised if bodybuilding paid for everything you need to compete, including food, etc. Guys like you mostly end up with a negative balance, which is why so many deal drugs. Of course, that could be called bodybuilding related income too. :D

Come on man, you don't do this stuff for money. ;)

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #105 on: November 23, 2010, 08:31:22 AM »
So income from bodybuilding related activities pays for CJC-peptide or 4iu of GH but is not enough to pay for 10-15iu of GH? :D I'd be extremely surprised if bodybuilding paid for everything you need to compete, including food, etc. Guys like you mostly end up with a negative balance, which is why so many deal drugs. Of course, that could be called bodybuilding related income too. :D

Come on man, you don't do this stuff for money. ;)

off course i dont do it for money,i love to train and eat,but equal i dont spend all my money in it,and if i can get some money out of it wellcome.guest posing,preparing other athletes,expos,thats all money ,.