Author Topic: Donald Trump: America under Obama is a joke and we are being laughed at.  (Read 275 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
News World
Trump ready to tell Obama: 'You're fired!'
By WENN.COM

Last Updated: November 18, 2010 2:46pm

________________________ ________________________ ________________

Donald Trump is mulling a run for U.S. president in 2012 because he wants to show the world America is not a country 'led by fools.'

(WENN.COM) Property mogul-turned-reality TV star Donald Trump is seriously considering running for U.S. president in 2012, because he wants to show the world America is not a country "led by fools."

The businessman admits there is some truth to rumours of his political aspirations and he's mulling over the idea of entering the race for the White House when current leader Barack Obama's first term in office is up in two years' time.

In an interview on Good Morning America, he says, "I am thinking about things. I'm looking at this country and what's happened in terms of respect. And the respect for this country is just not there.

"I have many people from China that I do business with; they laugh at us. They feel we're fools, and almost being led by fools. And they can't believe what they're getting away with.

"I'd love to see some positive things for this country. When people say they don't respect our country... We cannot let the rest of the world beat us up, we're like a whipping post right now."

If Trump does decide to launch a bid for the presidency, he will stay true to his current political allegiance and run as a Republican - and he insists he'd be willing to stand against former 2008 vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, should she announce her own intentions to run for office once again.

He adds, "I've seen what she's done. Do not underestimate her. I would take her on. Don't get me wrong, I like her, but I'd take her on."

But Trump will be keeping the media guessing about whether he will run for president until the summer of 2011: "I'd make a decision probably by June."

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
heard trump on morning joe.

Like all poliiticians and wannabe politicians, all talk.  Name real solutions.

Manufacturing jobs that were lost over the last decades aren't coming back.

How do you get the U S A back to manufacturing?  Most companies are multinational.  cheaper to use child labor and no benefits than to pay a living wage and benefits.

The rail system in this country would be a way to go, I agree.
Probably can pay for it when the new congress comes in, cuts spending in all viable programs, military included and see things starting to move in the right directions.

I suspect that we will be seeing a lot of gridlock in DC.
Sandra

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
!