Author Topic: Moderate use??  (Read 3027 times)

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
Moderate use??
« on: November 19, 2010, 09:36:48 PM »
Big question for everyone here on GB!! Do you think moderate use of juice and/or gh or even just gh alone to stay lean and young, is harmful or beneficial?? I've heard that Test can help depression better then depression drugs!! And gh is considered a youth serum!! Why would these items be considered "Bad for you" by  the Gov??

Feedback please!!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
Re: Moderate use??
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 09:45:31 PM »
theirs more factors involved from person to person to make a statement saying it's harmful or beneficial...age?whats benefits a 35 year old may harm a 16 year old....blood work?...if you are a person that has cholesterol issues even as a natural then a cycle could be more harmful than someone that maintains high HDL with low LDL...training history,family history,mental health...so many variables...

none of that however should give the government the right to stop you from making the choice to use or not...
DAWG

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 09:50:47 PM »
theirs more factors involved from person to person to make a statement saying it's harmful or beneficial...age?whats benefits a 35 year old may harm a 16 year old....blood work?...if you are a person that has cholesterol issues even as a natural then a cycle could be more harmful than someone that maintains high HDL with low LDL...training history,family history,mental health...so many variables...

none of that however should give the government the right to stop you from making the choice to use or not...

Ok, I'm talking about the average 35 year old (or older) then!! I agree young kids should never touch anything!! Just saying from reading and first hand experiance, there are some benifits!! Feel good, look good!!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2010, 10:03:49 PM »
I think any guy who is using and/or wants to use hormones and also has to take in 250+ grams of protein a day is going to abuse hormones. Hormones for sure a beneficial. But when the line is crossed into abuse, everything gets thrown out the window.  If you push the limits of protein intake and want to use hormones, you probably will push the envelope when it comes to hormones. imop

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2010, 10:22:58 PM »
Almost all the pros living good life... I see no harm, and they have supposedly took some "above moderate" doses...

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2010, 10:32:53 PM »
Almost all the pros living good life... I see no harm, and they have supposedly took some "above moderate" doses...

"Good Life"?? Are you serious??

ryanm5593

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2010, 10:40:22 PM »

Yeah!!! good life ma fuka!! Titus in jail...The other in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!!!   Good life ma fucka.. :D

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2010, 10:42:39 PM »

How not? They're alive. Able to train. Many have kids. Hot or not so hot wives.

Most seem not to actually suffer..?

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2010, 10:43:13 PM »

Yeah!!! good life ma fuka!! Titus in jail...The other in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!!!   Good life ma fucka.. :D

Ummmmm......ya....right. ....

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2010, 10:44:01 PM »
How not? They're alive. Able to train. Many have kids. Hot or not so hot wives.

Most seem not to actually suffer..?

????

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2010, 10:46:26 PM »
????

I assumed you were speaking on this topic health-wise... eh...not?

What's wrong with their health? Yes, few miserable stories in history but that's very small percentage considering how many pros there is and have been.

And LOL if you consider some extended jaw as a major health issue. Heck, Jay Leno has biggest jaw in history and guy probably never touched any gear  :D

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2010, 10:51:32 PM »
I assumed you were speaking on this topic health-wise... eh...not?

What's wrong with their health? Yes, few miserable stories in history but that's very small percentage considering how many pros there is and have been.

And LOL if you consider some extended jaw as a major health issue. Heck, Jay Leno has biggest jaw in history and guy probably never touched any gear  :D

Health??

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2010, 10:59:13 PM »
Health??

Can you fucking steroid-pumped-monkey use whole sentences to articulate, please. Would make understanding your point a lot easier.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2010, 11:06:42 PM »
Can you fucking steroid-pumped-monkey use whole sentences to articulate, please. Would make understanding your point a lot easier.

Easier??

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2010, 11:08:57 PM »

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2010, 11:10:37 PM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2010, 11:17:38 PM »
For me, primary concerns would be possible sterility and decreased sex drive with T, and accelerated hair loss (although that's a more moot point by the day).  GH is absurdly expensive in Aus and is basically useless at low doses while higher doses bring the risk of joint/tendon problems and Herman Munster head.  I understand it also plays a big role in tumor angiogenesis, which I can do without.

As with anything, you weigh up sides vs benefits.  No drug is 100% bad or good.  

Next time I inject something it'll probably be low dose hcg 2 or 3 times a week.  I liked oxandrolone and would go again.  Also curious about turinabol, but not in much of a rush as long as my T level stays reasonable.

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2010, 12:03:03 AM »

Roid Rage??

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2010, 12:05:37 AM »
Big question for everyone here on GB!! Do you think moderate use of juice and/or gh or even just gh alone to stay lean and young, is harmful or beneficial?? I've heard that Test can help depression better then depression drugs!! And gh is considered a youth serum!! Why would these items be considered "Bad for you" by  the Gov??

Feedback please!!

From a medical standpoint or I should say a government medical standpoint, there is no serious risk, after all, the AMA, FDA and Dept. of Health all oppose AAS and HGH being schedule 3 controlled substances...even the DEA at one time but I don't know their stance as of now.

Obviously there aren't a ton of scientific/medical studies done on superphysiological doses but there are some. There was a really good study done by the New England Journal of Medicine in 1996 years where they administered 600mg of testosterone per wk to a group of males for a few months and the other group they injected a placebo. The results, obviously the ones with the actual testosterone injections experienced strength and muscle mass gains as well as reduced bodyfat. The real kicker, no negative side-effects of any kind were present in any of the men.

It's "Funny" how studies like these, especially considering the NEJM is one of the most well known and respected medical journals on the planet never make it into the media or real discussion and debate about steroid use.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2010, 12:10:45 AM »
Roid Rage??

LOL, no  ;D

...unless there is some in the beef I've been consuming a lot lately  :D  ... on the other hand it's not from US so I doubt that  :D :D

Diesel495

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2010, 12:33:15 AM »
That's because the fat fuck congressmen whos addicted to powers, coccaines, and prostitutes dislike the feeling of being intimidated by 5"10 250 meatheads

Why would these items be considered "Bad for you" by  the Gov??

Feedback please!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2010, 02:47:29 AM »
For me, primary concerns would be possible sterility and decreased sex drive with T, and accelerated hair loss (although that's a more moot point by the day).  GH is absurdly expensive in Aus and is basically useless at low doses while higher doses bring the risk of joint/tendon problems and Herman Munster head.  I understand it also plays a big role in tumor angiogenesis, which I can do without.

As with anything, you weigh up sides vs benefits.  No drug is 100% bad or good.  

Next time I inject something it'll probably be low dose hcg 2 or 3 times a week.  I liked oxandrolone and would go again.  Also curious about turinabol, but not in much of a rush as long as my T level stays reasonable.

absolutely rubish,, 5 out of 10 bodybuilder inject with same exact needle into the same exact ass ug product and human grade product,,all they do is clean needle with 70 or 90 % alchohol from the inside of the syrnge and the needle itself,,thensuck in the hormone and inject ,,same needle 50 injects into the ass,, very few of those get abcess or infection of any kind,,absess come only if not clean needle or mix oil and water,,or if injected something ditry into a very dense muscle such as quad and most bodybuilder who know a thing or 2 about  hormones know to not inject into quad too many times if any,,the ass is where it should go ,,few other places but this is later on when experienced and really need seo and hormone mix,,

your second runish is that gh is costly ,,not at all 150$ directlly from china if buy in bulk sometime less,,and sources sell it for 100 units 200-300 bucks if not bulk

hcg is only needed inject if you try to get big balls which are useless unless you try to get girl pregnant,,big balls is for show what matter is the cock nto the balls unless you want baby

so thats that and 100% the turth

gh15 approved

fallen angel

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2010, 02:51:14 AM »
The problem is self medication
Doctor prescribed Hrt dose here for a man in his 40's is a shot of sust every 2weeks
Ive taken a shot of sust every 2days
Besides not being good at walking up hills I am fitter than the average Irish

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2010, 02:55:57 AM »
now to the question at hand,,

if you ever want to look like a bodybuilder nowday you need both gh and steroids running in your blood if you are over 30

if you are under 18-28 you can do with out gh but ONLY if not trying to become competetive bodybuilder,,,if try go competetive gh a must,,

in anycase,,no gh = no bodybuilder,,

the moment a 35 year old go on gh within a week he surpass the 25 year old friend of his that seem to have energy ,,no more after gh,,after gh the 35 become 18 and the 25 who didnt take it remain 25,,

thats the absolitly the whole hidding truth behind bodybuilding,,the only reason jason and branch are where they are is ABUSE OF HGH,,WHILE YOU WERE DRINKING AT THE BAR,,AND WHILE YOU WERE BUYING NEW TOY,,THEY PUT ALL THEIR MONEY IN GH AND AAS,,FROM VERY YOUNG AGE,,THEY WENT ALL OUT ON THIS,,AND WHEN IT COME TO HGH THE MORE THE BETTER ,,MORE YEAR ,,MORE DOSE,,MORE GROW

and no there are no many bodybuilder that use 20 unit gh a day and not like jason ,,those bodybuilder dont use 20 unit gh every day for years THATS THE DIFF,,the highest levekl bodybuilder are also the most severe drug abusers along with very good genetic respond to those drugs,, if you think a top professional is clean fella you are wrong ,,he just keep mouth shut and uses more than 5 gym rat put together and be able to sustain this use,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2010, 03:03:57 AM »
GH- Day 1 20iu, Day 2 20iu, Day 3 30iu, Day 4 40iu, Day 5 40iu, Days 6-28 20iu...Repeat
Secret to transformed physique, seperates people who lift weights from guys like me
Important is response to GH and good quality GH, and insulin moderately
Gear used is always test, tren, vet equipoise