Author Topic: GMO Another Term For Birth Control And Population Reduction  (Read 2081 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
GMO Another Term For Birth Control And Population Reduction
« on: November 20, 2010, 11:19:43 AM »
Edible Vaccines and Flying Syringes

Old-Thinker News | June 1, 2009

By Daniel Taylor

When genetically modified foods were first introduced, the biotech industry hailed tomatoes that were frost resistant and round-up ready crops. Now, there is a further development in biotech that has received little attention in the mainstream media. Serious environmental and health concerns still surround GM food safety, but new technologies are being developed to turn foods into vaccine delivery systems. While there may be positive angles to this technology, we must take into account the long term goals of the establishment, which is already invested in the research and development of edible vaccine technology.

Edible vaccines

In 1996 the Rockefeller Foundation supplied grant money for early research on edible vaccines. The $58,000 grant, given to the Boyce Thompson Institute for Plant Research at Cornell University, was aimed at developing and transferring edible vaccine technology to developing countries. Cornell University reports,

"Researchers at the Boyce Thompson Institute for Plant Research Inc. at Cornell now will begin exchanging new vaccine information with scientists in developing countries, starting with Mexico, thanks to a new Rockefeller Foundation grant.

Gomez-Lim and his American colleagues will try to verify the value of "edible" vaccines and to begin educational efforts in Mexico to facilitate the rapid adoption of these vaccines for safe and effective use."

Charles Arntzen, who served as President of the Boyce Thompson Institute, can be heard here explaining the use of bananas as edible vaccines in developing countries.

In 1998 the Boyce Thompson Institute became the first to develop genetically modified potatoes which were successfully tested on human subjects. "The potatoes were developed through a process known as transgenic implantation, in which a gene is transferred from one species to another. In this case the gene for a bacterial antigen -- the protein that stimulates the production of protective antibodies -- was inserted into the potato plant cells," reports BTI.

The article continues,

"Children of developing countries may not be the only beneficiaries of this new technology. Says Arntzen: 'American kids will also probably prefer being vaccinated by an edible vaccine rather than by a needle.'"

Edible vaccines - which have been given scant coverage in the mainstream media - received attention in the wake of the recent swine flu outbreak. Iowa State University research "...may someday allow pigs and humans to get a flu vaccination simply by eating corn or corn products," reports ISU. "The corn vaccine would also work in humans when they eat corn or even corn flakes, corn chips, tortillas or anything that contains corn, said Harris."

The prospect of delivering vaccines through food inevitably raises the issue of mass medication. Calls for statins and lithium to be placed in tap water have recently been made in the name of promoting "good mental and physical health." A recent AP report stated that lithium, along with hundreds of other active pharmaceutical ingredients have already been found in drinking water. Mosquitoes are also being turned into mass medication systems. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation recently gave a $100,000 grant to a Japanese research program aimed at genetically engineering mosquitoes to act as "flying syringes" to deliver vaccines.

People planners

The Rockefeller family - and in turn the entire Anglo-American establishment - has a history of consistently supporting population control and reduction. David Rockefeller, Bill Gates, and other billionaire philanthropists met in secret in New York City recently to discuss this very issue. The meeting was secret, according to an attendee, because "...anything they said would end up in the newspapers, painting them as an alternative world government." Research in the realm of biotech and edible vaccines, as openly stated in prominent medical journals, will aid this long term agenda. This same group, primarily the Rockefeller family and their various foundations, was instrumental in shaping twentieth-century science, from the molecular sciences to social engineering. Dr. Lily E. Kay's seminal work, The Molecular Vision of Life: Caltech, The Rockefeller Foundation, and the Rise of the New Biology, documents this fact.

Past incidents

In 1989 research was conducted by the National Institute of Immunology in New Delhi India into the use of hCG conjugated Tetanus and Diphtheria vaccines as a method of birth control. The research discussed the use of Tetanus and Diphtheria 'carriers' to bypass the immune system and deliver the female hormone called human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG). While hCG is required to maintain pregnancy, the injection of hCG bound to Tetanus Toxoid triggers an auto-immune response against hCG. The Rockefeller Foundation is listed in the document as giving grants for the research.

On November 4, 1996 the publication Vaccine Weekly carried an article titled "Study Suggests Women Were Injected with Contaminated Tetanus Vaccine." The article details an investigation that was carried out by the Philippine Medical Association into the discovery of hCG in tetanus vaccines. Similar incidents have also occurred in Thailand.

Further evidence is found in a 1995 BBC documentary titled "The Human Laboratory". The film covered the Philippines Tetanus hCG controversy in depth. The transcript for the program states,

NARRATOR: There are several research programmes around the world testing the contraceptive vaccine linked to tetanus which creates an immune response. The vaccine contains Beta HCG, part of a hormone necessary for pregnancy. This Beta HCG stimulates antibodies so that if a woman's egg becomes fertilised her own natural HCG will be destroyed and pregnancy will not occur.

MARY PILAR VERZOSA: I began to suspect that here in the Philippines that's exactly what's happening. They have laced the tetanus toxoid vials with the Beta HCG. The only way I could make sure that they hadn't done that was to examine the vials, and how to get a hold of those vials was going to be a problem. Who was I to collect them from the health centres?

NARRATOR: Sister Mary was helped through the Catholic network. A friend who worked in a health clinic removed the vials unnoticed. The nuns packed them with ice and sent them to an independent laboratory.

MARY PILAR VERZOSA: Oh boy that was really something when this came out of my fax machine. Report on HCG concentration in vaccine vials. Three out of those four vials registered positive for HCG, so my suspicions are affirmed that here in our country they are not only giving plain tetanus toxoid vaccination to our women, they are also giving anti-fertility.

"A socioculturally acceptable alternative"

Word has spread in the developing world of these documented cases, but these stories are dismissed as rumor by the United Nations and World Health Organization. Vaccination has been met with increased resistance across many developing countries. UNICEF reports from Ethiopia that, "All sorts of misguided rumours go round that the injections will sterilize them or harm them in some way. But here, the village elders are on board. They are here, encouraging the women to come along.”

Edible vaccines, according to the Indian Journal of Medical Microbiology, will be a more socioculturally acceptable alternative to needles. In other words, people will be less resistant to eating a mundane banana than taking a shot in the arm. The Journal states that new edible vaccine technology may serve a dual purpose of birth control. As stated,

"Edible vaccines hold great promise as a cost-effective, easy-to-administer, easy-to-store, fail-safe and socioculturally readily acceptable vaccine delivery system, especially for the poor developing countries... A variety of delivery systems have been developed. Initially thought to be useful only for preventing infectious diseases, it has also found application in prevention of autoimmune diseases, birth control, cancer therapy, etc."

The journal points out that, "There is growing acceptance of transgenic crops in both industrial and developing countries," and that, "Resistance to genetically modified foods may affect the future of edible vaccines." Indeed, GM foods are increasingly being presented as a solution to world hunger and food crises.

Will edible vaccines be used as a tool for birth control in the developing countries? The ability to do so has been demonstrated, and the agenda for population reduction and control has been admitted by the billionaire philanthropists who's foundations are involved with developing the technology.
C

blinky

• Getbig V
Re: GMO Another Term For Birth Control And Population Reduction
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 11:03:35 PM »
too much to read for my ADD haha

did you see the Conspiracy Theory episode about secret societies? Its talks about the Bildeberg Groups plan for population reduction. Basically through immunization and they want to reduce our populaion by 90%.....yes 90%

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2010, 11:53:14 AM »
too much to read for my ADD haha

did you see the Conspiracy Theory episode about secret societies? Its talks about the Bildeberg Groups plan for population reduction. Basically through immunization and they want to reduce our populaion by 90%.....yes 90%

Yes I saw the Conspiracy Theory episode about that. This article I posted above is just one of the ways they intend to try and bring this desire into being. Vaccines have been determined to be the best way to do this as opposed to GMO food, food additives like Aspartame, Splenda, MSG etc etc, the creation of many viruses and bacteria as we all saw with the bird flu, chicken flu, avian flu, West Nile, N1H5, Ebola AIDS yadda yadda. Now  death will come from vaccines they claim will help you, but actually will cause your death in one way or another.

If you can get over your ADD it would be good to read the article above...it names names, gives names of nonprofits who claim to be doing good things when actually it is the opposite, gives names of the wealthy behind those eugenicist programs etc etc.... a good read
C

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2010, 11:09:37 PM »
Yes I saw the Conspiracy Theory episode about that. This article I posted above is just one of the ways they intend to try and bring this desire into being. Vaccines have been determined to be the best way to do this as opposed to GMO food, food additives like Aspartame, Splenda, MSG etc etc, the creation of many viruses and bacteria as we all saw with the bird flu, chicken flu, avian flu, West Nile, N1H5, Ebola AIDS yadda yadda. Now  death will come from vaccines they claim will help you, but actually will cause your death in one way or another.

If you can get over your ADD it would be good to read the article above...it names names, gives names of nonprofits who claim to be doing good things when actually it is the opposite, gives names of the wealthy behind those eugenicist programs etc etc.... a good read

ya ill try giving it a read again sometime. It interests me so ill try haha.

ever since i was old enough to make my own choices i have refused to get any vaccines. I dont know y but it always seemed sketchy to me. I'm glad i did.. and will continue.