Author Topic: tamoxifen  (Read 2138 times)

dragon back

• Getbig I
tamoxifen
« on: November 20, 2010, 03:55:54 PM »
newbie here....need help with tamoxifen. finishing cycle and wanting to try some. any info you can give would help! i.e. dose levels, when to start, how long to take and where to get it.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
Re: tamoxifen
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 04:36:12 PM »
whos  is looking to suppress gynocomastia ............you or your awesome dragon

i like to do 2 days on  2 days off at 40mgs

dragon back

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2010, 05:13:50 PM »
lol...i think the dragon is going to be fine. thanx for the complement though. i heard that tamoxifen will help me hold onto my gains. i'm not too worried about bitch tits as much as loosing my muscle mass.  how long after my cycle and how long should i do the two on two off?  also where is a reliable place get a hold of it?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2010, 05:22:54 PM »
lol...i think the dragon is going to be fine. thanx for the complement though. i heard that tamoxifen will help me hold onto my gains. i'm not too worried about bitch tits as much as loosing my muscle mass.  how long after my cycle and how long should i do the two on two off?  also where is a reliable place get a hold of it?

No asking for sources!

14-days after your last shot of test e, c or sust start taking nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate), at 20 mg per day for three weeks. This depends on your cycle and compounds, but is a basic guideline.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2010, 05:26:15 PM »

if your doing it for PCT purposes and not gyno, i would forget about it........it wont help you all that much

PCT is just MORE time that you body wont be able to return to homeostasis

thats just my opinion

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2010, 05:49:55 PM »
No asking for sources!

14-days after your last shot of test e, c or sust start taking nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate), at 20 mg per day for three weeks. This depends on your cycle and compounds, but is a basic guideline.

would you run some arimidex during the cycle as well (is it just me or does this shit get complicated)

dragon back

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2010, 07:06:04 PM »
thanx guys....i apologize about the question about sources.  newbie to all of this here!!! wont happen again. so on a previous blog about tamoxifen helping you to hold onto you gains was just a bunch of smoke blown up my A*$? is there any post cycle stuff i should be looking at?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2010, 09:27:35 PM »

if your doing it for PCT purposes and not gyno, i would forget about it........it wont help you all that much

PCT is just MORE time that you body wont be able to return to homeostasis

thats just my opinion

X2

keeping gains after you finish cycle is easy, keep training, keep eating, keep resting
Thunderdome approved

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2010, 12:55:56 PM »
X2

keeping gains after you finish cycle is easy, keep training, keep eating, keep resting

well..............."easy"............may be a bit a of a stretch

but there are definitely some things you can do.........in addition to the abovementioned things

it important to keep training , but maybe cut down the intensity a little

then there is creatine, and some more "advanced" chems like insulin, hgh

4thAD

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2010, 03:29:52 PM »

well..............."easy"............may be a bit a of a stretch

but there are definitely some things you can do.........in addition to the abovementioned things

it important to keep training , but maybe cut down the intensity a little

then there is creatine, and some more "advanced" chems like insulin, hgh

When I did PCT I used to use creatine during as well. Def helps keep the strength up when coming off hormones.